Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Challenge  (Read 80323 times)

Offline SolihullPunt

External Link/Members Only

Heres one to try for someone? lol

Looks fit but looks legit  :(

Would love to hear otherwise

Online mr.bluesky

Looks fit but looks legit  :(

Would love to hear otherwise

£65 for an hour without the guarantee of a happy ending seems a bit steep to me, she wont be getting my custom, however as her advert appears on Viva street maybe more is on offer. Is that her picture on the advert ? if it is she does look quite fit.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:33:29 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline SolihullPunt

£25 off first appointment makes it reasonable.

Change lomi lomi to lingam lingam and Id be there in a flash!

Offline The Centurion 1

Down in Solihull on Wednesday.
Need a treat. Best massage with HE OR BJ ??

Offline Beamer

Plenty of places under fbsm thread.
Google lists them as well.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

peterday

£25 off first appointment makes it reasonable.

Change lomi lomi to lingam lingam and Id be there in a flash!
+1

peterday

Anyone tried this one ?
Yumi, had loads off her and at my old location.  Type her in and see what comes up.
Stapler put me onto her a few years ago.  :wackogirl:

Offline Tommy1983

Yumi, had loads off her and at my old location.  Type her in and see what comes up.
Stapler put me onto her a few years ago.  :wackogirl:

New premises is indiscreet, as on main road.  Myumi/Yumi is there to greet you as you walk in a long with a much older lady.  Upstairs you go, who fitted in weird hallway postion. Now although there was HR, nothing else seemed to be on offer, and she did seem nervous someone was going to walk in, so put me off a bit.

peterday

New premises is indiscreet, as on main road.  Myumi/Yumi is there to greet you as you walk in a long with a much older lady.  Upstairs you go, who fitted in weird hallway postion. Now although there was HR, nothing else seemed to be on offer, and she did seem nervous someone was going to walk in, so put me off a bit.
She has have various locations but was very good when she came to my house.  I have never had anything more than b2b/hj and never heard anyone having more but I am sure she would if you were a regular and paid lots of cash.  :dance:

Bob-Tedderman

Suprina salon & spaon Hagley road.
As soon as you step in the hotel, it's on the left. It's also not owned by the hotel, so maybe doesn't have the legitimacy that comes with hotel owned massage places.

Online mr.bluesky

Judging by what they do on their website this looks like it's strictly for women as it's all beauty treatment.

Bob-Tedderman

Judging by what they do on their website this looks like it's strictly for women as it's all beauty treatment.

If that's true, then glad I asked. The notorious Color & Beauty must have turned off my common sense.

hardshlong

It says Male and Female on the site.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline Bhammale39

It says Male and Female on the site.

Had a read of the treatments and prices etc and it says they won't even do intimate male waxing until the therapist is comfortable and after giving a few other treatments!

Offline Drlurve

Right - I tried this one yesterday:

English lady - Kate was very pleasant over the phone. What was exciting were the mixed messages. No mention of any HE, but offered to trim/shave the "intimates" for £15. One hour massage was £45.
Got there (private house in Olton) Kate's certainly pleasant enough - no great looker, middle aged but wow - those hands are magic alright.
Straight into the trim/shave - which was first class, perfectly done and incredibly erotic. Holding the throbbing old man to one side whilst deftly shaving was impressive.This was followed by an amazingly sensual massage, and I had no idea how it would end. Surely, after all that gentle caressing HE was on offer?
Turned over onto my back for the last 10 mins - Kate started working up my legs, got to the top - then stopped - time up. No suggestion of anything else and I wasn't daft enough to push it.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
So wound up I had to stop at one of the chinese places on the way home to ease the aching arteries.
Seriously tempted to return, as the massage was superb, and to see if familiarity leads further.
Interested to hear if any of you guys get further.

Offline PepeMAGA

English lady - Kate was very pleasant over the phone. What was exciting were the mixed messages. No mention of any HE, but offered to trim/shave the "intimates" for £15. One hour massage was £45.
Got there (private house in Olton) Kate's certainly pleasant enough - no great looker, middle aged but wow - those hands are magic alright.
Straight into the trim/shave - which was first class, perfectly done and incredibly erotic. Holding the throbbing old man to one side whilst deftly shaving was impressive.This was followed by an amazingly sensual massage, and I had no idea how it would end. Surely, after all that gentle caressing HE was on offer?
Turned over onto my back for the last 10 mins - Kate started working up my legs, got to the top - then stopped - time up. No suggestion of anything else and I wasn't daft enough to push it.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
So wound up I had to stop at one of the chinese places on the way home to ease the aching arteries.
Seriously tempted to return, as the massage was superb, and to see if familiarity leads further.
Think you should have probably asked on that one, sounded queued up to happen

Offline wolfstep

100% he here and more you just need to let her know straight from the off !!

Offline markeewould

search for Julie in 'Olton Hollow'

Online fredhiggins

Karen, not Kate . I've not been but it's a good review and I think I will head that way soon.

Offline Knobrot

Karen, not Kate . I've not been but it's a good review and I think I will head that way soon.

There is some info on Karen in the 'English FSBM' thread dated March 2015.  Aquarius massage and more..!!! ;)

KR

Offline Drlurve

100% he here and more you just need to let her know straight from the off !!

But I thought the original idea of Mr Stapler's was that it's all about the thrill of not knowing!
And he's right - 4 days later and I'm still enjoying the most erotic experience in ages...

Offline Tantric_mat

I have been following this thread for some time and have been a long term advocate trying legit looking massage services and seeing where they lead.

This week I had some free time and decided to arrange a couple of massages from adverts I'd seen on gum tree

This one was a Thai lady based just off the Hagley Road near TGIs. Right from the off she told me she didn't offer sensual massage but she did mention she used to work in a spa which suggested she used to do the happy ending services in the past but had decided to go independent.

She was very pleasant on the phone and so I decided for £40 for the hour at worst I get a pleasant massage.

She has a really nice apartment with secure private parking. She was slim, reasonably attractive probably late 30s wearing a figure hugging short dress, decent sized tits but nothing on show.

I asked if she wanted me to take my boxers off and she said yes which I saw as a good sign. She'd only got in herself about 30 mins before I arrived and the flat was freezing so she ended up bundling me in towels and only exposing what she was working on.

The massage was excellent and she was friendly and attentive but there was no accidental strokes to indicate anything else but I still found it quite erotic.

I think this is one of those where she is trying to be fully legit but if you have the patience to build trust with her could develop into more.

Definitely plan to revisit and see if I can push the boundaries a little further.

Offline l1mpd1ck

By spa she probably means a legit health spa with pools, steam rooms etc.   Not a massage parlor

Offline wolfstep

Giving this one a go next week, been assured I will be seeing a female and not much to go on but for the money worth a scout. let you know next week if its any good .

Offline Gastroboy

Pundit

This wasn't FBSM as such but I think qualifies under challenge.

I came across this site External Link/Members Only and thought I would give it a try out of curiosity.

I completed a booking form and was emailed body photos of 2 cleaners in my area. I chose the one I wanted and booked for the following day for 2 hours. When my cleaner arrived she asked what I wanted doing and stripped off, suggesting I did too. She was attractive with a fabulous body.

For the first hour she cleaned as I watched and chatted. It was strange but kind of horny and I enjoyed watching.

After an hour the house was spotless (it started pretty clean!) and she asked what I would like her to do. I said she could give me a massage in a jokey way but to my surprise she agreed so we went to the bedroom and i fetched the baby oil. She gave me a pretty good back massage for 20 mins or so, nothing suggestive although she did massage my bum.

I turned over and as was obviously aroused - being massaged by a naked attractive woman does that! She said she would be ok if I touched myself but I suggested she did it which she agreed for an extra £20. She gave a very good HR and allowed me to touch her all over.

All in all, I found it a very horny experience as I enjoy the will she/won't she part of FBSM and this was something different.

Quite expensive at £110 + £20 but then I did get my house cleaned as part of the deal!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 12:32:33 pm by Pundit »

Offline Excalibur

Brilliant Pundit.  You’ve got admire their business ‘model’.

Offline Stapler

@ Pundit.
Definitely something different!
Thanks for sharing!  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Pundit

Offline Excalibur

Looks like JJF wants to create a bit of a mess.

Pundit

Would be happy to give further info via PM. I don't want to get the lady in trouble with the agency - I may want to see her again!

MarcT

Looks like JJF wants to create a bit of a mess.

:D :D :lol:

The quest continues

MarcT

Would be happy to give further info via PM. I don't want to get the lady in trouble with the agency - I may want to see her again!

Pundit, your inbox will be full soon  :drinks: :hi:

The quest continues

Offline markeewould

nope takes a little warming up but if you read the other visits on here to her she does give out a hand job now and then for a little extra cash and it is xmas after all......

Really? Surely this is legit only?

Offline Spurt

External Link/Members Only.

Ventured here,close to cricket ground billed as a sensual massage. an attractive if slightly young woman, terrible with ages. Others in the house but felt safe, nice apartment. She had a very large pair of tits which she kept putting back into her bra as they slipped free whilst massaging.Hands glided towards the meat and 2 veg very regualrly, therefore all the more disappointing to find my time was up. Apparently HE not included in the £50 30 minute charge.Could not be persuaded for more cash, but did suggest would be available next time.However was not keen on my paying on the deed being completed. Unlikely to return.

Offline Beamer

Ventured here,close to cricket ground billed as a sensual massage. an attractive if slightly young woman, terrible with ages. Others in the house but felt safe, nice apartment. She had a very large pair of tits which she kept putting back into her bra as they slipped free whilst massaging.Hands glided towards the meat and 2 veg very regualrly, therefore all the more disappointing to find my time was up. Apparently HE not included in the £50 30 minute charge.Could not be persuaded for more cash, but did suggest would be available next time.However was not keen on my paying on the deed being completed. Unlikely to return.

Was she English?

Offline Spurt

Spanish apparently and did mention an area close to Barcelona on the balance of probabilities I would say true.

Offline mrh123

Giving this one a go next week, been assured I will be seeing a female and not much to go on but for the money worth a scout. let you know next week if its any good .

How did this one go? I'm a little apprehensive to make contact but if its worth it I'll make the effort. Don't punt locally too much, but this could be convenient in times of need :/

Offline Nippleman

£50 for 30 mins seems a bit steep. Was the fee agreed beforehand.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:05:04 pm by Nippleman »

Offline wolfstep

How did this one go? I'm a little apprehensive to make contact but if its worth it I'll make the effort. Don't punt locally too much, but this could be convenient in times of need :/

Hi, didn’t go in the end due to work, but from messages there may be a little on offer . They have a couple of girls that are more liberal than others !!

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline Wornstar88

Hey all, new poster on here but thanks to your informative messages I have had many a good experience.
To add to this thread I have been in contact with Petra mobile massage.
Very nice sounding girl and sounds legit I'm booked in for a reiki full body massage I said to her that I was interested in lingam and she didn't flinch when I said that so sounds promising.
It's mobile services only so if your in the worceseter area you shud be alright.

Offline Beamer

Hey all, new poster on here but thanks to your informative messages I have had many a good experience.
To add to this thread I have been in contact with Petra mobile massage.
Very nice sounding girl and sounds legit I'm booked in for a reiki full body massage I said to her that I was interested in lingam and she didn't flinch when I said that so sounds promising.
It's mobile services only so if your in the worceseter area you shud be alright.

Why not post some reviews???

Offline Wornstar88

I have yet to see this lady so I will be reporting back.
My previous punts are either no longer Available and I have been off the circuit for a while.

Once I have reported this one I will also be visiting Emma in selly oak and the newly reopened Thai spa in Longbridge too see if there is any joy to be had there.

Offline houseboot

Very nice sounding girl and sounds legit I'm booked in for a reiki full body massage

Reiki is not a massage.

Offline EddieThead669

Reiki is not a massage.

Yep, Reiki is a non-contact massage.
Hardly counts as a massage in my book.
I think it is the transferring of energy from one to another.