Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Jess (NG5). Anyone seen her lately?  (Read 1243 times)

Offline sireel

adultwork.com/2212137

Apparenty she used to work at Bliss in Long Eaton, but is now indi in nottingham ng5 somewhere.
I'd really like some info cos she seems right 'up my street' but her AW feedback, apart from a few FRs is hidden. Bad sign?
Considering TOFTT anyway if i can't find anything out by weekend

Offline sireel

Sorry... That link is supposed to be
adultwork.com/2215137

Sureshot

adultwork.com/2212137

Apparenty she used to work at Bliss in Long Eaton, but is now indi in nottingham ng5 somewhere.
I'd really like some info cos she seems right 'up my street' but her AW feedback, apart from a few FRs is hidden. Bad sign?
Considering TOFTT anyway if i can't find anything out by weekend

I met her at Bliss a few months back. i didnt book her, i was there to see someone else but we got chatting.  She seems nice enough, big girl with a kind of cold looking face but not unattractive.

All the girls i saw at Bliss gave a genuinely good massage.  I think she still works with Sophie who gives excellent B2B massage and FS.

Offline sireel

I think she still works with Sophie who gives excellent B2B massage and FS.

Yeah I saw the '4 hand' option.
Just been talking to her. She said she didn't have a link for Sophie. Do you please?

Sureshot

Yeah I saw the '4 hand' option.
Just been talking to her. She said she didn't have a link for Sophie. Do you please?

I dont think she's on AW anymore but ive reviewed her on here.

Offline jimbob69

I used to see Jess in long eaton she is now in sherwood, a bit further to travel but worth it  :thumbsup: