Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anything in Doncaster/sheffield  (Read 5028 times)

94lewisguy94

As you guys can gather relatively new to this and wanted to start with just a basic massage + hj. But if you know of someone really good I'd love to hear about her. If you know of anyone in Doncaster that would be great but Sheffield wouldn't be too bad either.

Offline mrjal

This girl works in sheffield city centre External Link/Members Only

She refuses to discuss extras on the phone but £70 will get you an hours amazing tantric massage with her fully nude. She's late 20s/early 30s and gorgeous, certainly the best body I've ever punted with. Even though she won't discuss it on the phone, mention you want tantric naturist and then when you get in the room you have to explicitly ask for it, don't wait for her to initiate it.

94lewisguy94

Thanks that sounds great, I do notice that most gumtree massages say "non sexual" is this always the case or just to cover their backs from the cops

94lewisguy94

External Link/Members Only has anyone ever had any dealings with this place

Offline chandlerhandler

She refuses to discuss extras on the phone but £70 will get you an hours amazing tantric massage with her fully nude. She's late 20s/early 30s and gorgeous, certainly the best body I've ever punted with. Even though she won't discuss it on the phone, mention you want tantric naturist and then when you get in the room you have to explicitly ask for it, don't wait for her to initiate it.

Sounds good, can you touch/grope her or is it just a visual experience?

Offline mrjal

Sounds good, can you touch/grope her or is it just a visual experience?

She let me grope her bum but I didn't push beyond that.

94lewisguy94

Offline ffacoffi

I've had a 4 hand massage with these two (at least it looks like an identical ad). Eastern European but very good English. One late 30's the other probably late 20's. Nice relaxing massage followed by a nice 4 hand hj. One caught the cum in her hands so it didn't splash on me which was a nice touch!

Offline 2F2F

How is a tantric massage different to normal massage with HE or B2B?

Offline BP96

I've had a 4 hand massage with these two (at least it looks like an identical ad). Eastern European but very good English. One late 30's the other probably late 20's. Nice relaxing massage followed by a nice 4 hand hj. One caught the cum in her hands so it didn't splash on me which was a nice touch!

How much extra did you pay for the HJ? Was it literally a 4 handed HJ or did they take turns?

Offline chandlerhandler

She let me grope her bum but I didn't push beyond that.

I might try her tomorrow, how many times have you seen her?

Offline ffacoffi

How much extra did you pay for the HJ? Was it literally a 4 handed HJ or did they take turns?

It was literally 4 handed. I came in under 2 minutes which never happens to me! I think it was £10 extra. Very reasonable. Decent massage too.

Offline mrjal

I might try her tomorrow, how many times have you seen her?

Just the once before xmas, haven't had chance to go back but will be returning as soon as I get the chance.

Offline mart802

Just been to see this lady.
fabulous service. So friendly. Very attractive.
unusual place forca room though.

gilou

Just been to see this lady.
fabulous service. So friendly. Very attractive.
unusual place forca room though.

Sounds good. What's strange about it? Says it's near jurys inn.

steve3131

was prostate massage on offer?

ta

Offline Fireplace

Been there today for a 4 hand but she text me to say her friend had let her down so would a 2 hand be ok, well I was virtually there so agreed to a 2 hand, I decided on 90 mins has I was saving money back not having a 4 hand the massage was ok she asked me if I wanted HE for a tenner not one to through kindness away asked if she would give topless which she did, all in was £65 bargain I thought nice clean house and had shower after, by the way she is Hungarian I don't know about her mate that let her down.

Offline marksmith1986

Sorry for bringing this thread up again but struggling to find any more info on massages with he in Sheffield area which isn't from a thai (personal preference).
Is it just Alice who does topless or does the smaller lady offer this too?
Been her a couple of times and never been offered.... Perhaps I should bite the billet and ask.

Any other massage with he suggestions around the Sheffield area?

Offline Tricks

Sorry for bringing this thread up again but struggling to find any more info on massages with he in Sheffield area which isn't from a thai (personal preference).
Is it just Alice who does topless or does the smaller lady offer this too?
Been her a couple of times and never been offered.... Perhaps I should bite the billet and ask.

Any other massage with he suggestions around the Sheffield area?

HR is always on offer with these two, if that is what you mean.
I visited yesterday, but only Alice working. I pulled her tits out of her top and had a good grope around the clothed pussy.

IMHO the best value massage of this type in Sheffield.

Offline chandlerhandler

Ad comes up as 'ended' does anyone have new contact details or new link?

Offline marksmith1986

Thanks tricks

They do do a good solid massage if only they could do it naturist style, perhaps I'll ask next time I'm there. As for having a good old feel, I've always kept my hand to myself as they never indicate it's ok. Surely I'm missing the secret sign!

Tricks - where else would u recommend to getting a massage with hr?

Offline onaleash

Sorry to bring up an old thread but is this girl's name sienna? In the area next week..

Offline mrjal

Sorry to bring up an old thread but is this girl's name sienna? In the area next week..

No, she's called Rachael and sometimes went by the name Rebecca, but never Sienna as far as I'm aware. I believe she's moved to Barnsley and gone legit.

Offline danno2

Sienna is a different girl working near Norfolk Park Sheffield, I made enquires, £90 for sensual massage