Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Rush of Divas Birmingham  (Read 3378 times)

9 review(s) for Lily Rush (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for Lilly Rush (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline KarlSparx

Hi all,

So this week I had my first ever punt and decided to go for Lily Rush of The Divas. Much like the only other review of Lily on here, a big positive from a gorgeous WG.

H/H £70,

Communication
It's pretty well known the Divas seem to be a well run outfit, communication was quick and easy, although I didn't receive the address by txt after booking which most seem to receive. Not too much of a problem though as I'm aware of the street they're based on so a quick call when I arrived confirmed the building.

Nice modern, discreet apartment - Good bathroom and shower too.

Main Event
Lily opened the door once I arrived and boy did she look hot! Wearing a tight, short fitting dress and heels she directed me to the bedroom. After the paperwork and a quick shower I joined her in the bedroom. Throughout this time she was very pleasant and flirty and put me at ease, especially when we started to FK. This led on to some great OWO which she gave with enthusiasm. The condom then came on with her getting on top which was great - We then did doggy bent over the bed and mish finishing with a bit more OWO and me exploding over her wonderful breasts. A quick chat and the half hour was over!

Overall

Although I haven't been with another WG to compare her too, overall I had a great time. I found Lily very attractive, friendly, and enthusiastic. Watching her bent over the bed in her heels while I took her from behind in the mirror was certainly a highlight!

See again? yes, although being new to this, I will probably be checking out a few more WG's first, just for the variety  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sparx
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:02:24 pm by KarlSparx »

Dodo

Well done on your first one Karl. And thanks for taking the trouble to share your experience.

Ming

Well done on your first one Karl. And thanks for taking the trouble to share your experience.

+1

Glad you had a good first punt

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review KS, glad to hear it went well for you  :hi:

Offline Birminghamwanderer

Sounds good I was thinking about seeing her myself , my fave type of lady; tanned blue eyes and curvy/thick looking.

Offline BillyBackDoor

......thick looking.

Cue Lil.

Nice review and welcome to one of the most enjoyable, compelling and expensive hobbies.

getonit

Thanks for the review KS, glad to hear it went well for you  :hi:

+ 1     And also from a newbie who asked for advice then came back and told us all about it !  I hope this continues in 2016   :)

Offline KarlSparx

Thanks all I appreciate the feedback, I certainly plan to visit a few more WG's over 2016 so will report back!