Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Give it a shot in Edgware HA8  (Read 2009 times)

1 review(s) for Anonymityblu (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shinobi

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker, part time dabbler.
First review so if anything is out of place i apologise profusely.
To be honest i wasn't overly attracted to the WildKat but having had a shitty run recently i thought i would opt for my first UK Punt.
Ive visited the location before, not far from Edgware Station at the end of the Northern.
After a few calls back and forth i haggled a decent price and explained that i wanted anal as a priority. Fuck it, I'm paying so i may as well lay my cards on the table from the get go. A few jokes about Kat being worried i may be hung like a horse but she was willing to give it a shot.
£70 for 30 minutes seemed fair to me.
During the punt we never got round to anal, i paid for 30 minutes, stayed for about 45 and although it wasn't one of my best i can say i certainly had fun.
Profile pics are pretty much spot on, she smokes but so do i so it didn't bother me a jot.
Lots of DFK, fingers, anal play, dirty talk and dildos on her, pretty much anything i asked she was happy to oblige. Told me she didn't do CIM but she offered it was we were having a good time of it.
Looks and body were not my usual cup of tea but the novelty of speaking English throughout the punt and her general attitude make me feel this was a positive. She promised anal on my return but I'm not sure if i would return.
Unless its something spectacular i don't often make repeat visits.
Why not play the field if you are playing the field is what i think.

mizoahmed

I paid 150/hour for Madlin Moon  :coolgirl:

Offline Nagilum

Gallery - second row, middle picture.

Looks like a man!

Offline shinobi

hahahah omnimatrix - don't disagree with you i did say she isn't my type at all. More personality than anything else. I can assure you she is not a man. I hope....hahahah

Offline Nagilum

hahahah omnimatrix - don't disagree with you i did say she isn't my type at all. More personality than anything else. I can assure you she is not a man. I hope....hahahah

You really did take one for the team, I will add her the HL, maybe after 6 pints.  :D

mizoahmed

Gallery - second row, middle picture.

Looks like a man!

+1 I think she is transexual judging from this picture.

mizoahmed

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:06:12 pm by mizoahmed »

mizoahmed

+1 I think she is pulled a Caitlyn Jenner judging from this picture.

Offline naz

Top marks for negotiating price down to 70 with anal. Then not doing Anal.  :drinks:

Offline Kaluuu276

Top marks for negotiating price down to 70 with anal. Then not doing Anal.  :drinks:

Lol, had me in stitches  :sarcastic:.

Beef Flaps

:scare:
Must admit I was looking yesterday at this profile ant thought ..... man or beast  :vomit:

But good on you for TOFTT.  :hi: