Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sweet Angie@ - Thornton Heath  (Read 2199 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Veronica 4u (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

Saw her the day before New years eve as a plan B it was quite late, I didn't find her very attractive if I'm honest I'm guessing that's why her pictures are quite low resolution, I also felt a bit rushed also.

Comms: directly with the girl - I knew where I was going so that cut out most of the usual BS.

Location: Thornton heath (Tesco side) above a pub, room fit for purposes.

Girl: Nice enough personality, great pair of tits. That's about it in my opinion. age 35+.

Services: OWO, sex in various positions.

Okay so she was a plan b for me, kept me waiting outside the apartment for more than 5mins (whilst she was showering I believe) I nearly walked.

Her OWO felt good couldn't fault it, except for the problem that she must of set an egg timer (before anyone asks, she set it so the egg's would come out soft so as you can imagine it was real quick circa 2mins  :sarcastic:) before starting and finished right on cue  :thumbsdown:.  I couldn't be bothered to ask for more, she applied a large helping of lube to herself and and condom to me and we fucked.

she got on top and rode me in the fashion to make me cum quick ridiculously fast pelvic movements as if I still didn't have 28mins left to go, in fact all of her input in all positions just felt like a rush to make me cum as fast as possible. Even at the end when I was still spurting the baby gravy she couldn't even wait for the last drops to fall before she was up and getting the baby wipes out.

Paid £50 for 30mins.

External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

Baby gravy :lol:

Thanks for the review, she is in my HL waiting for her return in North London.
I don't find her particularly attractive either judging from the pics. Mostly her boobs look good enough for such a good price for the hour and I was interested at CIM/facial on offer.

What didn't you find attractive? Face or body?

Offline soundofsilence

Spot on review! I saw her a couple of months ago for 30 mins, and thought she rushed everything. For the price she is an OK plan C or D when the 'baby gravy' machine needs servicing!

Offline pumps

What didn't you find attractive? Face or body?

too many signs of wear and tear

Offline collector

too many signs of wear and tear
Thanks, no really good service and mediocre look, I'll give her a miss then.

Joey_445

How do these WGs rush like do they have a trick to make us come very fast. Previously I fucked this WG which the entire booking lasted 30 minutes and on the next booking with another WG it only lasted 10 minutes.

Offline pumps

quicker you come the quicker you leave, simple as that I'd say.

my bookings will last as long as it takes within my allocated time it's impossible to make me cum quick, just spoils the event when you see them so getting a bit hysteric over it.

Offline punk

Another good one going down the pan.

Differently noticed a change in her.

Offline pumps

Another good one going down the pan.

Differently noticed a change in her.

Yeah - I guess the first hint was when she lowered her prices from 60-70 to 50 for 30mins.

There's no science to punting its all boils down to pot luck.

Offline punk

Yeah - I guess the first hint was when she lowered her prices from 60-70 to 50 for 30mins.

There's no science to punting its all boils down to pot luck.

Used to be 70 notes when i saw her for the hour,though rates seem to vary slightly,The Don seen her numerous times and payed slightly different prices for the hour i believe?

Offline The_Don

Used to be 70 notes when i saw her for the hour,though rates seem to vary slightly,The Don seen her numerous times and payed slightly different prices for the hour i believe?

Indeed, started off @ £80 P/H then £70 and once £60.

I noticed a difference (in the way she worked) in Walthamstow.

Booked, turned up and she let me in. But I'm not sure if the maid had double booked.

As she stated I could see @sunny@ if I wanted to (but I read about her and knew, she was one to avoid, IMO).

Not long after that (when she left Walthamstow) she started picking up her own calls.

As for the rushing (may be she picking up bad habits). I always booked an hour and was only rushed at Walthamstow (bad maid). Next punter due and he was let in when I was having a post punt pi$$. (That bathroom in Walthamstow is weird). 

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:30:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

Yes there was no maid as far as i know when she was at finchley and i think southgate? as she seemed to be dealing with her own booking.

Offline pumps

She's very very very far from all that in terms of the package on offer. She's going to have to reevaluate her business plan if she's going to last much longer.

Offline punk

She's very very very far from all that in terms of the package on offer. She's going to have to reevaluate her business plan if she's going to last much longer.

Sounds like she's going down hill,i found her quite pretty with a fit body,generally a good to excellent time,a few slight negatives but ways to over come those.

Shame,may be she is tired of this business and thinking of moving on?

SUGAR.DADDY

Did she stopped working? Her profile isn't available anymore. Anyone has a picture or video from her. She sounds fun except this latest review.

Offline The_Don

Did she stopped working? Her profile isn't available anymore. Anyone has a picture or video from her. She sounds fun except this latest review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=98908

Date Registered: August 01, 2016, 06:48:07 pm

Last Active: Today at 05:44:48 am

Offline Manutd007

I remember this one, like many found her body and hungarian/irish accent sexy!

Think she said shes quitting back in 2016 to open a business back home or similar! Shame!

SUGAR.DADDY

Offline pumps

I barely even remember who this hoe was lol

Offline punk

I remember this one, like many found her body and hungarian/irish accent sexy!

Think she said shes quitting back in 2016 to open a business back home or similar! Shame!

Went back to Hair dressing / Beautician,i think.