Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Julie - Acton  (Read 1879 times)

19 review(s) for Stunning Julie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline intpro

I decided to see Julie after not being able to book Natt. I heard she was back after a break so decided to give her a shot.

She is located about a 5 minute walk from Acton Town underground station in a flat which wasn't easy to get into. Eventually actually got let in by a very attractive Asian girl who I would've rather Chatted up...oh well.

Looks: she was dressed as requested, facially she is attractive but not stunning as her name suggests. I have high standards. I would say her age is quite accurate.

Services:
FK not exactly deep but had tongue contact and she likes to flick around
OWO and RO - she tasted as expected but didn't spend much time down there
Grinding
Dancing
Cowgirl and missionary

In between rounds we chatted and I got a massage as standard. I didn't experience any anal or cim which I did want to do. On another note she says she is up for a duo but isn't into any lesbian action if anyone is interested.

Overall a positive punt which I enjoyed but I wouldn't see her again as she didn't blow me away. Well worth seeing once though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Sounds a tad pricey for what seems to be no more than a reasonable punt. Better options in that neck of the woods for the same rate and less.

Offline collector

Looks: she was dressed as requested, facially she is attractive but not stunning as her name suggests. I have high standards. I would say her age is quite accurate.
Just saw from your reviews, you saw Michelle Indi and Emily CB. How would you compare her facially with them? Thanks.

Offline superchamp

According to her Acton flatmate (this weekend) she's back home in Poland. The impression I got was that she wouldn't be returning to that location. Facially I'd say that she was more Attractive Julie than Stunning Julie, and not as pretty as Michelle Ind., IMO. Couldn't fault the service though. Nice girl.

Tim20

In fairness to her I had some correspondence with her only three weeks ago just before I decided to Emily CB again, asking her if she did proper deep French kissing. I got a nice honest and quick response saying she did not deep kiss and more light kissing and did not want me to have a disappointing meet so I declined and she even messaged back to say sorry and good luck with who over I decide to see, I think that says a lot about her and probably to some if kissing is not important she's probably a good bet as has other good reviews.

Offline collector

According to her Acton flatmate (this weekend) she's back home in Poland. The impression I got was that she wouldn't be returning to that location. Facially I'd say that she was more Attractive Julie than Stunning Julie, and not as pretty as Michelle Ind., IMO. Couldn't fault the service though. Nice girl.
Which one did you see? I guess they are all in my HL if I didn't miss any. I am more tempted to visit Vicky first in that house.

In fairness to her I had some correspondence with her only three weeks ago just before I decided to Emily CB again, asking her if she did proper deep French kissing. I got a nice honest and quick response saying she did not deep kiss and more light kissing and did not want me to have a disappointing meet so I declined and she even messaged back to say sorry and good luck with who over I decide to see, I think that says a lot about her and probably to some if kissing is not important she's probably a good bet as has other good reviews.
Fair play to her, very professional answer.
FK or DFK is not a deal breaker, most important is the technic for me.

Offline intpro

I think she said she was going away for a while but will be back every now and then, probably for more pocket money. She is a friendly girl and definitely a GFE, i didn't try out all of her services so i'm sure others can make full use. I have to say her attitude was very good throughout, in fact i even got her nice dress dirty and she just fobbed it off.

In comparison to Emily CB and Michelle Indy, i would say both of these are facially more attractive, but all 3 have the pros/cons.