Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Returning to Punting  (Read 875 times)

trickyricky82

Hi there folks,

I have only signed up today and looking to get back to punting. This is after a less than memorable three years on an adult dating site!!

I have given up on that site as most of the profiles seem to be guys which then disappear after a short period of time. The genuine girls have an inflated ego as they are a rare commodity, then the rest are prositutes.

So I re-activated my old AW profile, as at least the women there tend to he honest and have been searching. As you can appreciate, I am always a bit dubious of the reviews.

I am from Fife and there seem to be more options here than when I was last on. Has the quality improved any? Or should I stick to Edinburgh?

Also, (please forgive the naivety) why is it recommended to avoid the Romanians?

Any wisdom is appreciated, please be gentle though

JazzMan

Also, (please forgive the naivety) why is it recommended to avoid the Romanians?

Hidden Image/Members Only

The M8 gets a lot of traffic?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline onetwentyfour

Hi there folks,

I have only signed up today and looking to get back to punting. This is after a less than memorable three years on an adult dating site!!

I have given up on that site as most of the profiles seem to be guys which then disappear after a short period of time. The genuine girls have an inflated ego as they are a rare commodity, then the rest are prositutes.

So I re-activated my old AW profile, as at least the women there tend to he honest and have been searching. As you can appreciate, I am always a bit dubious of the reviews.

I am from Fife and there seem to be more options here than when I was last on. Has the quality improved any? Or should I stick to Edinburgh?

Any wisdom is appreciated, please be gentle though

Welcome, and to answer one of your questions, Romanians, tend to give poor service, and quite often the girl is different to the one you see advertised, also known as "bait and switch".

Offline Graeme387

Fifes not great, Asian provider in Inverkeithing gets good reviews but mostly the Fife talent is tired.
Stick to the cities if you're looking for decent quality.

trickyricky82

thanks guys and JazzMan - those links craked me up!!