Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall Helpp  (Read 530 times)

Offline leewillis

Does anyone know any goood people for outcalls that do not charge extortionate prices in nottingham..  :thumbsdown:

Preferably ones with a nice body and good OWO  :angelgirl:

Would be ever so grateful  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=22.0

Here is a list of many dozens.  Look for the ones with the word 'Positive' in green and the word 'Nottingham' in the subject. Almost all of these do outcalls.  Many from Derby, Mansfield and Leicester will come to Notts too. We don't know your type, what length and type of booking, or what you think is 'extortionate', so it is hard for us to narrow it down for you. But this list removes a lot of the AW scammers.

Offline leewillis

Almost all of these do outcalls.  Many from Derby, Mansfield and Leicester will come to Notts too. We don't know your type, what length and type of booking, or what you think is 'extortionate', so it is hard for us to narrow it down for you. But this list removes a lot of the AW scammers.

THanks greatful for the help!

At the moment looking for someone with any of the following:
-big natural tits
-about a size 8-12
- really good OWO
- gfe

Offline j122

Stick up a reverse booking for what you're after, see who bids and ask or check whether they are reviewed on here or TOFTT  :hi:

Offline leewillis

Stick up a reverse booking for what you're after, see who bids and ask or check whether they are reviewed on here or TOFTT  :hi:

Thanks I have put up a reverse booking for an at £110 for the hour only one person bid in a week...lets just say they where not very nice  :dash:

I have been through my hotlist, feels like I am digging the barrell for scraps now

Offline j122

It's been the festive period so a lot might not of logged on as taking a break.

You'll get more bids closer to the end date.

If you don't have a lot of feedback that could affect the number of bids and also what you wrote in the RB.

Offline RedKettle

I have a RB running thinking I might get a bargain with a girl looking to clear Xmas debts.  Has been very quiet so far but I am hoping in the next few days I will get some interesting bids.

Timmy2

I have a RB running thinking I might get a bargain with a girl looking to clear Xmas debts.  Has been very quiet so far but I am hoping in the next few days I will get some interesting bids.
Goodluck RK

Offline j122

My current one has more timewasting Transexuals & couples bidding. When all I asked for was a female solo booking  :dash:

Offline Steely Dan

Here is a list of many dozens.  Look for the ones with the word 'Positive' in green and the word 'Nottingham' in the subject. Almost all of these do outcalls.  Many from Derby, Mansfield and Leicester will come to Notts too. We don't know your type, what length and type of booking, or what you think is 'extortionate', so it is hard for us to narrow it down for you. But this list removes a lot of the AW scammers.
Ok. To make these sorts of questions easier for future punters, I have started a list on the Punting Wiki.  If you know how to edit wiki pages, by all means help me keep it up to date.  If you don't know how, it is really easy - suggest you look on Wikipedia itself for a tutorial.
External Link/Members Only