Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You only punt once....  (Read 998 times)

Offline leewillis

Has anyone else punted multiple times in a day..  :D

I have done it on a few occasions :dash:.. either because I was bored or the previous punts were not up to scratch. :scare:

Or maybe I am a secret addict  :unknown:

jcdmj12

Has anyone else punted multiple times in a day..  :D

I have done it on a few occasions :dash:.. either because I was bored or the previous punts were not up to scratch. :scare:

Or maybe I am a secret addict  :unknown:

Yes, I have done it sometimes after a really good punt actually. What I find is that I suddenly get horny again an hour or two later.

Offline leewillis

Yes, I have done it sometimes after a really good punt actually. What I find is that I suddenly get horny again an hour or two later.

Yes I think the most for me has been 3 in a day.. one day I will just get a girlfriend so I only have to go once a week  :lol:

vw

Yes I think the most for me has been 3 in a day.. one day I will just get a girlfriend so I only have to go once a week  :lol:

Mainly do overdays usually 7+ pieces of the pie !

Have done multiple girls many times on my trips away but do prefer the all day fucking !

Offline leewillis

Mainly do overdays usually 7+ pieces of the pie !

Have done multiple girls many times on my trips away but do prefer the all day fucking !

7 pieces I would not be able to get up.

You sir are a legend  :hi:

vw

7 pieces I would not be able to get up.

You sir are a legend  :hi:

Not really just do it how I like and you should do to to please you to !

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I managed 4 in an afternoon, all Soho walkups so didn't cost much either!  :cool:
 What's great is that it doesn't require any planning or pre-booking.  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

IMO the easiest / best way to do this is in the knocking shops in europe like Artemis [Berlin] & Estark [Fingerhola].  Easy to do 3 * 30 min sessions & it doesn't break the bank.  Plus a great environment to do some window shopping & figure out who's next  :yahoo: