Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x x Suzy Sexy x x  (Read 810 times)

2 review(s) for xx Suzy Sexy xx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Easy phone call and connection. The phone girl speaks good English, unlike Suzy.

Time arranged and confirmed but as I waited a text arrived asking me to wait!  I set my own deadline to leave it and move on. Just as time was up I was invited over. The apartment is in a warren of a complex but having visited it before I managed to 'tailgate' a resident into the block but I was still waiting for the apartment number.

Suzy opened the door casually dressed. I was ushered in and told to shower, shades of the original HNDF.

After showering I emerged to find Suzy standing naked by the bed, a very pleasant sight. AW photos are accurate  I had confirmed that DFK and OWO were on available but first attempts at a loss got the turn face aside treatment. However once we were on the bed she warmed a little. Oral followed, Suzy asked if I wanted with or without by a few words and hand signals. Her OWO was good and enthusiastic. Some pussy licking followed and then I asked for a condom and with hand signals I got her into a position for some mish.

That worked for me.

Suzy is a pretty young thing but the language barrier was a hindrance.

Overall a good £60 worth. I might return when Angie leaves Cardiff. I think Suzy is in Cardiff for January.   

Offline HughJardon

Great review, totally in agreeance over the lack of English as I couldnt verify much further info such as leaving date, new girls arriving etc etc...

Glad you had a good time though  :drinks: