Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage East Midlands  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Stu84stu

Hi guys , can any of your recommend a decent Thai massage in Derby / Nottingham.

Went to one in Arnold a couple months back in Arnold after a mate recommended it but ended up with a old Thai woman rather than a 20-30 that I'm looking for. A few adds on viva street but not sure I trust them. If anyone has any reccomendations let me know.

Dellboy

Hi guys , can any of your recommend a decent Thai massage in Derby / Nottingham.

Went to one in Arnold a couple months back in Arnold after a mate recommended it but ended up with a old Thai woman rather than a 20-30 that I'm looking for. A few adds on viva street but not sure I trust them. If anyone has any reccomendations let me know.

Do a search and you will see what's available.  Just put Thai massage Derby  into search box!

Offline Owwhatanight

Ukp member I LoveOral is in the know with East Mids Thai,s, just read any review in our Area on Thai massage and sure you will see I LoveOral pop up. Last week he had 4 in one day and all were crap.

Stimpy

Search for jo jo Thai in Derby ,lovely little Thai good massage and he

Offline Steely Dan

The EMids one with the most positive reviews is Poni Hot Thai Orchid.  Suggest you check the girl of the day versus these reviews
External Link/Members Only