Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt - Bristol  (Read 619 times)

jaydeh44

Hey,

Posted a couple of times looking in my local area for my first punt but I haven't been able to find an anything appropriate, or even a time that I've personally been available to do it. I'm going to be down in Bristol on the 12th and I want then to be my first punt. I'm looking for an evening outcall (probably an hour). Trouble is I'm having trouble finding anyone. EnglishRebecca121 looks great, but shes on holiday. Petite Sophie and Charli1992 also look great - but they appear to be on holiday too because I can't get hold of them. Sweet-Sexy-Sophie and Busty.Lola aren't available that evening. Sexy Angelina was recommended but I'm really looking for someone British at this point.

I know it's a while away and I could probably wait for the some of the above to get back to me but I don't want to book this last minute, with it being my first punt I'm looking to get it in the calendar now.

With it being my first time too - I'm looking for someone with good feedback. Does anyone know of someone that I've missed that would be great for a first timer?

vw

Would leave it a while before writing them all off, many will be returning from the continent.

Would Recommend Sophia Jaymes for an outcall but her profile is down currently see my review or Morgan from my reviews.

Offline fitasfuck

Morgan doesn't seem to be there on the agency page anymore but her AW profile is still up! Maybe she has decided to go indie?!

vw

Morgan doesn't seem to be there on the agency page anymore but her AW profile is still up! Maybe she has decided to go indie?!

Have been recommended Sophia, kendal and khloe

Maybe look at thatguy's reviews he has reviewed loads

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=18431

jaydeh44

Do you think they'll outcall all the way from Cardiff to Bristol for a 1h booking though?

vw

Do you think they'll outcall all the way from Cardiff to Bristol for a 1h booking though?
On the price list, no harm trying, Bristol is closer than mine but I had 2 hours.