Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Amelia James?  (Read 1618 times)

stratman

Just wondering if anyone has seen Amelia James in Nottingham?
I'm very tempted but the prices are pretty steep and there are no face pics of her anywhere, and you have to email her first rather than phone.
I'm into that posh lady in traditional lingerie thing so she looks like she would fit the bill but would like to read a few reviews if poss.
Cheers

jimbm55

Many times.Amazing, and great fun. Go for it. Up for anything

jimbm55

Offline Owwhatanight

TheNewSeeker

Please post a link as this makes subsequent research by UKP members easier,  :hi: .

TheNewSeeker

Online j122

jimbm55

Yes, several times. Great fun. There are reviews on PN

Gregorysboy

She's been around since Jesus was in nappies, certainly "posh" as far as hookers go, but I found her fairly vanilla and uninspiring, others may, of course, have a contrary view. You pays your money.....

Offline Buttons

She's been around since Jesus was in nappies, certainly "posh" as far as hookers go, but I found her fairly vanilla and uninspiring, others may, of course, have a contrary view. You pays your money.....

Judging by Amelia's website she has been around longer than Jesus. I remember when Jesus was turning tricks, his site had a much more modern look and feel. Plus Jesus knew how to flip his pictures so they were all the right way up....... :lol:

jimbm55

Well I have seen her a few times and can recommendmher highly. I guess she is in her early 30s now, but very fit and very young looking.

Online j122

but very fit and very young looking.
And very expensive.
£180 for 1hr :dash: