Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What makes you want to read a review of a girl on UKP?  (Read 1049 times)

Sir Lancealot

I've done a few reviews and some have been read quite a bit, others not much. That pretty much seems to be the case with all reviews with some attracting lots of hits others not so many. Just wondered what catches your interest enough to want to bother reading a review and why some have so many views?

yorkshire123

In no particular order.......

- Reviewer
- Nothing better to do

Online threechilliman

Generally I have a quick look at the AW profile and if she's a possibility for me, I'll have a read. If she's of no interest, I don't tend to read them.

If the girl is of interest, I'll read until something puts me off ie. no DFK or some other deal-breaking service. At that point I move on.

If I get to the end and she's still of interest, I pop her in an appropriate HL and monitor the situation. If anything turns up that puts me off she gets dropped. If she stays in the list for too long without me doing anything about her, she gets dropped.

My aim, certainly this year, is to only have girls in my HL I actually intend to visit.

tcm

Offline hendrix

First and foremost, the reviewer. If it's somebody I know who has similar tastes to mine, and if it's a girl I haven't seen, then I'm definitely interested in reading.

Offline wannabe

Location firstly. And if the location is specified in the title of the review, thats what makes me more likely to read it. If the title is just a girl's name, I may not bother reading it to find out where she is (particularly in large cities).

Offline uutarn

I've done a few reviews and some have been read quite a bit, others not much. That pretty much seems to be the case with all reviews with some attracting lots of hits others not so many. Just wondered what catches your interest enough to want to bother reading a review and why some have so many views?
I have wondered this also. Some of my reviews have like 4 pages, others have 1 reply. I do understand though that a lot of members don't contribute in any way, shape or form  :angry:. Doesn't matter though as reviews will be viewed later down the line via searches. What does grind my gears a little is members who do use the review for info (as it should be of course) but then don't apply any discussion to it. Like if they have also seen the WG, or if they disagree with my review somewhat.

When i first got here, it was these discussions that helped me out shit loads.

But to answer the OP, location is paramount for me as it is with many others here. Whether the review is neg or pos, if its close to norwich i will always check it out. If its in the east england region, i will likely check it out.

SUMO61

Safety, for me..

I want to hear about the location, the surroundings, any dodgy geezers, attitude problems, drugs, is the car going to be safe, hygiene..

All of the above can end your punting career and marriage, if not given sufficient attention.

Not the slightest bit interested in hearing about the punter's studley performance, to be honest.

The rest I can work out from the WGs profile on AW. That's all Eye of the Beholder stuff, in my view and someone else's view may be different to mine..

Offline cueball

It's location first then reviewer.

I always read my buddies reviews and thank em for the effort.

If she's of interest to me I'll read it word for word.

What I never ever do is disagree with a reviewer, even if I've seen her myself because we all know that ymmv.

If you think she's green, grey or red I'll accept that, pick out the info I need and judge for myself if she's in my lists or not.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

What I never ever do is disagree with a reviewer, even if I've seen her myself because we all know that ymmv

Do you think a fake review can be uncovered without disagreeing with the reviewer?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 04:21:12 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline MintRoyale

If you're talking about the review index page, then I usually do what I do with my work emails: if the subject/review title don't sent catch my interest, I won't read it. If the girl is familiar to me, either on HL or remembered her from another thread, I'd have a read.

Not bothered by forum darlings reviews but I might read a review for a girl I've seen before. Just to check if they've got some new tricks to warrant a return.

Offline cueball

Do you think a fake review can be uncovered without disagreeing with the reviewer?

That's a good point, maybe I should've worded I never question a regular contrbutors review.

Fake ones are a different matter though. They're fair game  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Who it is about.

Where she is.

Who wrote the review.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Don't forget that folks searching for info get a list of posts/threads/reviews and its possible to scroll down that list and read the opening posts of each thread. This means its possible to read your review without directly opening/viewing your actual posting.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

As regards the OP, my priorities are:

a) location
b) is she on my hotlist
c) have I seen her before
d) reviewer

Don't forget that folks searching for info get a list of posts/threads/reviews and its possible to scroll down that list and read the opening posts of each thread. This means its possible to read your review without directly opening/viewing your actual posting

Is that on a PC? The site certainly doesn't work like that on my phone.

Offline LanceVance

I read reviews of girls I have seen, or am interested in seeing. If a reachable location is in the title, then I will also take a look. I stop reading if the posted price is beyond my budget. I also click the link to all the WG's other reviews, so I can get an overview of what her typical service is like rather than going on just the one review.

Offline azrael

First and foremost, the reviewer. If it's somebody I know who has similar tastes to mine, and if it's a girl I haven't seen, then I'm definitely interested in reading.

- Reviewer
- Nothing better to do

This about sums it up i guess

pking_paul

This about sums it up i guess

+1 But I stlll take it all with a pinch of salt until I've had direct experience.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

A mix of yorkshire123, tcm and hendrix's replies for me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree, if the author is someone that I respect then I will read the review.

Sadly some of the gents on here would fuck anything with a pulse ---- as long as the price is right.

Offline Roth

Who it is about.

Where she is.

Who wrote the review.

Spot on for me.  :thumbsup:

Offline HighlyMotivated

If she is hot and lives in London I will read all her reviews

Offline Silver Birch

I read negative reviews in my punting area, especially if their profile might appeal to me when searching AW. If they are on my hotlist, I will put a flag in the notes or blacklist her depending on how much faith I have in the review.

The only time I will read some of the mills & boon detailed positive reviews are if I have actually made a booking with the wg in the next day or so, otherwise I ignore the long wordy ones.

Offline nike

First thing I look for is the Location
Second is reviewer, There are some reviewers who I ignore now because they are not objective and too fluffie or there preferences are totally opposite to mine.
Third is the girl

JV547845

Whether I'm interested in seeing the reviewee and I've not already read three million reviews of the WG.  How much weight I attach to the review depends on the reviewer.  I unfortunately do not automatically trust someone's opinion, just because they made a UKP account. 

Offline Nagilum

First I go to the London section or the East England section. I then scan for positive reviews, then click on the link to see if I fancy her, then check to make sure she is not a Romanian and see if she offers DFK.

If I tick those boxes I read the review.

Online threechilliman

Who wrote the review is also important for me too, particularly if they're into the same kind of women as me.

tcm

Online Poopster

I tend to read all new reviews in my area, regardless of author or girl, it's good to know what's out there.  If the review is positive and she seems like someone I might want to see, I'll check the reviewers other reviews and also the girl's.  Simple really.

I've read a few from outside my area from chaps with many reviews, they're usually well-informed and tend not to be fluffy.

vw

- Reviewer
- Nothing better to do

This

And encouragement from the reported posts to mess with the fragile minds of white knights and fuffies.

Offline smiths

Basically the same as what Yorkshire posted but the London review board has sadly been polluted by white knight fluffies this year which admin has been sorting by chopping them down. These pricks with their fawning and trying to stop anything negative being posted about their "loved" ones are a disgrace to punting in my view, if the punts actually even took place. :thumbsdown:

So I ignore those pricks reviews and read reviews of punters I find credible which fortunately is a fair number of punters, to name a few, Steve2, SamLP, The Don, Claret and Punk among others. Thank fuck there are such punters on here who punt in the world of reality and aren't arselicking prostitutes at every opportunity. :thumbsup:

Sureshot

Location and wg first.

Dont bother reading "darling" reviews, theres only so many times you can read the same thing about the same person.

For some reason i always red negs first regardless of above.

Offline webpunter

Agree with the above points mentioned.  If there is a WG on my HL / area who i'm yet to book then i'm interested in what she looks like.  Especially if the pics are somewhat limited / look shopped.  Can turn one that i would bin into one on the list.  Especially when the reviewer is established on UKP & not some fluffy wanker who rate munters as good looking

Offline Nagilum

Since we are talking about reviews to dodge... I can't stand the none descriptive ones  or the ones that end with " I will not share our evening details" or " I leave it to your imagination".

The absolute worst is the fluffy that won't share a review of his sacred girl. The irony is he chokes her of potential business. I use choke with a double meaning  :D

vw

Since we are talking about reviews to dodge... I can't stand the none descriptive ones  or the ones that end with " I will not share our evening details" or " I leave it to your imagination".

The absolute worst is the fluffy that won't share a review of his sacred girl. The irony is he chokes her of potential business. I use choke with a double meaning  :D

It's not hard to mention the services you received that are also advertised, she advertised them first after all.

I do wonder sometimes if some of these punters go for a chat with a naked girl sometimes but won't admit it on forum.

willbred

Oddly, the main reason will generally be if I've seen the girl. I'm thinking " how did he find her"? Apart from that it will be keywords / phrases jumping out of the text when I initially skim read the review, such as "anal" ; "CIM" facial; "Rimming"; any reference to dom / sub activity....dirty bastard

Offline Urban_G

Generally I don't bother reading reviews for the sake of it but I will read them if they are of girls in my hunting area that I'm interested in or if I've not heard of the girl then I'll have a look.

What puts me off reading some reviews are when they are like an essay or go into too much detail. They may hold a lot of valuable info but sifting the wheat from the chaff can be time consuming. I also don't like badly written reviews with a wall of text, no paragraphs or bad grammar in general. Trying to work out where a sentence starts, ends or what it means can be frustrating.

A good review gets the key points across in a concise and easy to read format. I tend to use a traffic light system with bullet points, usually with a small introduction and maybe a small summary at the end.

Offline Nagilum

It's not hard to mention the services you received that are also advertised, she advertised them first after all.

I do wonder sometimes if some of these punters go for a chat with a naked girl sometimes but won't admit it on forum.

You mean like the massage guys?  :lol: I would say it does!  I think its worse - these guys believe its date and perhaps go so far as to propose on the spot.

Rod trotter

NE section only

i read most reviews, i switch off if its mills and boon, i like direct factual detail, not wanting to know about the sex much or how many times you made her cum  :dash:

i trust only a few  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

NE section only

i read most reviews, i switch off if its mills and boon, i like direct factual detail, not wanting to know about the sex much or how many times you made her cum :dash:

i trust only a few  :hi:

Slightly peculiar - The service being provided is a sexual one, what details do you want to hear?

Rod trotter

Slightly peculiar - The service being provided is a sexual one, what details do you want to hear?

the clue is in the mills n boons shite, a simple RO, 69, OWO does for me

and you knew what i was on about so don't be a plumb

vw

Read unclesweethearts he mentions  I 5 times more often then she or her name, his is the pinnacle of dog shit reviews and glad the cunt has been put in the bin finally.

In of his reviews too to page 5 of comments to find out she was Indian but we knew a load of shit about how special he was.

Had another dog shit review in the NE about how a punter was upset because the girl wasn't as in to he princess bride as he was and was a bit disappointed.  How does this help punters.

Offline Nagilum

the clue is in the mills n boons shite, a simple RO, 69, OWO does for me

and you knew what i was on about so don't be a plumb

No I did not, here i was thinking you wanted to hear details about the tea scrabbled being played.  The point of a review is in the detail. A simple OWO does not do it, you need to know about technique.  Simply saying it was good is not what punters want to read, they want to know why it was good.

People have different styles of reviewing, but generally unless they are detailed I wonder what is being hidden. 

Offline Nagilum

Read unclesweethearts he mentions  I 5 times more often then she or her name, his is the pinnacle of dog shit reviews and glad the cunt has been put in the bin finally.

In of his reviews too to page 5 of comments to find out she was Indian but we knew a load of shit about how special he was.

Had another dog shit review in the NE about how a punter was upset because the girl wasn't as in to he princess bride as he was and was a bit disappointed.  How does this help punters.

Agreed +1

It is all about the detail and the breakdown of services you had and how they were performed.  We don't need subjective materials such as the princess bride.

Offline itk

If the location is close to me then I'll take a read. No point in reading a review of a girl too far away.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

As an estate agent would say, Location, Location, and err Location. Out our way in mid Anglia punting isnt as good a sport as in other areas. Good girls are rather thin on the ground so most all reviews are OK as far as that goes.

Course the ones that scream !skank! or similar are very worth it in that some other poor sod has taken one for the team!