Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: deepthroat  (Read 1475 times)

Ste74

Are there any girls in newcastle area who can actually do deepthroat? Hate girls who say they can, only to find out they can't. Need to tick this off my list

Offline Mansell

Jade Heart, there is a recent review in the NE section.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Jessamy, Francesca & Jenny (Amour) all do excellent DT.

Offline Spartacus123

From what I've heard/read - Molly @Amour

Hoping to investigate this myself soon

Offline bronson24

From what I've heard/read - Molly @Amour

Hoping to investigate this myself soon

Yea me too

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Sorry should have added Molly to the list,,, she give great DT

Offline Sar-Major

Sorry should have added Molly to the list,,, she give great DT

+1 Molly and Jenny are avid "Cock Worshippers"  ;) ;) ;) ;)

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmy Cagney

+1 Molly and Jenny are avid "Cock Worshippers"  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Not seen either for a while, both great girls, need to rectify this soon. :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Not seen either for a while, both great girls, need to rectify this soon. :rolleyes:

I did promise myself last year to have a "Heart Tablet" and see them both together  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Inquisitive Male

Know the original query was 'in the Newcastle area'. But as I'm one of them southerners who head north for my pleasures as well as playing at home then if you wanted to travel to the south of the area then the best I've found down here is Sammie - Middlesbrough who is on AW. Have seen a couple of the girls mentioned in this thread but I've never witnessed a girl make me disappear like this one. Maybe not as physically attractive as a couple of the girls mentioned the question was about 'deep throat' and to me she has no equal.

Wouldn't enter a drinking contest to down a pint with her as she must be able to open her gullet (throat) to do what she does. But might have to try a couple of the other names mentioned. Happy punting in 2016 guys.

Ste74

Cheers. Think jade looking good

Offline Inquisitive Male

Good choice, she looks stunning.
Have thought of paying her a visit myself but with the cost of travel up to Newcastle to add on to the cost of a 1/2hr or hour long meet I've baulked at the final outlay. Baulk though might not be the best word to use on a thread about deep throat!!

Ste74

Good choice, she looks stunning.
Have thought of paying her a visit myself but with the cost of travel up to Newcastle to add on to the cost of a 1/2hr or hour long meet I've baulked at the final outlay. Baulk though might not be the best word to use on a thread about deep throat!!

The travel has put me off too as i live near hexham but i've never had a deepthroat experience before

Offline Ivorfakename

Just to piggy back on this thread - who would be the best for DT and CIM?

BrandsHill

Just to piggy back on this thread - who would be the best for DT and CIM?

From my experience Kiaragirl (AW) who is also Jenny (Amour). Sensational OWO, DT, CIM & swallow and a thoroughly gorgeous person in every way. If she does not please you you can't have a pulse! Actually, she could probably resuscitate the departed with her skills !

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ivorfakename

From my experience Kiaragirl (AW) who is also Jenny (Amour). Sensational OWO, DT, CIM & swallow and a thoroughly gorgeous person in every way. If she does not please you you can't have a pulse! Actually, she could probably resuscitate the departed with her skills !

External Link/Members Only

I think i'll be gagging for it this week coming but she's only got Tue and Thur as available on Amour site, which is no good for me. 

Offline Inquisitive Male

Can only reinforce the comments made by BrandsHill about Kiaragirl, will have to do a review for her although I will only be repeating what guys have already said about her. On the strength of the reviews I had read about her I gave myself a final Christmas treat, if its OWO, DT & CIM that you like you don't have to look much further, satisfaction guaranteed.

I would like to report to BrandsHill that I now know I have a pulse. The Tuesday & Thursday availability is only on the Amour site try contacting her through the AW system to see if she might be available at other times, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

westbay_abaco

I think i'll be gagging for it this week coming but she's only got Tue and Thur as available on Amour site, which is no good for me.
Gagging!  I see what you did there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline stanleyjohn

Can only reinforce the comments made by BrandsHill about Kiaragirl, will have to do a review for her although I will only be repeating what guys have already said about her. On the strength of the reviews I had read about her I gave myself a final Christmas treat, if its OWO, DT & CIM that you like you don't have to look much further, satisfaction guaranteed.

I would like to report to BrandsHill that I now know I have a pulse. The Tuesday & Thursday availability is only on the Amour site try contacting her through the AW system to see if she might be available at other times, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Can only reinforce the above, I saw Kiaragirl recently and she is simply amazing, OWO,DT,CIM all delivered with a huge smile and great enthusiasm. Try UKE or AW rather than agency, best £50 I have spent in a long time.