Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going to Thailand solo?  (Read 3535 times)

Online HistoryRepeats

I am planning on going to Thailand this year for a punting holiday.

I was just wondering would it be recommended to go solo? I have never punted abroad, however, something about Thailand seems appealing. For the veterans would you recommend Thailand for a first solo punting holiday?

I think the main attraction for me is the price of girls and it'll be something different to the punts over here.

With regards to money ect, how much would you guys recommend for a 5 or so day stay?

Any info appreciated!

Offline BP96

I've been by myself, no problem. I also put up a message on Pattaya Addicts and met up with a few guys there, took me to a quiet bar where we had a great time!

jjpsweet

Solo is best. I've been 5 times, each time with the wife. It was like going to McDonalds and ordering a salad

mastershifu

The first time I went to Thailand a few years ago I went solo (and again many times since then). There really is a load of info on the net. The first time I was nervous too but I did some research on scams to expect, hotels to book, girls, bars, etc. And as soon as I was there it was amazing.

There are a few posts for first timers in this section already. Here's one - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67816.0

Also just today I posted a few things about hotels. It's something first timers may miss so worth checking out - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77428.msg1000976#msg1000976

All the best and hope you have a great time  :). Also do try the soapy massage once. It's worth the experience

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:49:55 pm by mastershifu »

Offline METEOR

Going solo is great. I've been to Thailand and other countries on my own sometimes 6 months at a time . Never hard to meet other people especially in Thailand where you can easily strike up conversations with other people in bars, around the hotel, beach. Once you do it you you'll realise that that's nothing to worry about about

Offline METEOR

As someone said above make sure to read about hotels, how much to pay and scams. Don't be afraid to say no to people and walk away or just ignore them as I do!.
Also 5 days is a bit short for the distance. 10 would be better as a minimum. Gives you time to do Bangkok and maybe patong so you get some beach time

Offline bigbadbaz

Going solo no prob, I went 9 years ago for 7 days (3 in Bkk and 4in Pattaya) to see what it was all about, I reckoned see what it's like to say been there done that and look elsewhere for my next holiday. Within 24 hours of being home had booked to go back 3 months later and been about 15 times since.

Back in the day there was a website based in the Uk and some of the experienced Thai visitors on this site were on there and gave me great advice. JRC gave the number of a freelancer who I met, had a great time with and met her for years after I still keep in touch with her she is married with 2 kids living in California

Offline Jerboa

As the other guys said solo is no problem at all, as you can punt solo, or meet like minded people out there.
5 days is to short, it's a 12-15 hour flight, by there time you getting used to it, it be time to go home, 10 to 14 days is better. Read up on the place, on PA and other boards, read the scams and learn to say no, don't fall in love.

mastershifu

Within 24 hours of being home had booked to go back 3 months later and been about 15 times since.

I completely get what you mean. It's exactly the same thing I did  :D

Online HistoryRepeats

Thanks for the info guys really useful!

Some of the field reports on Pattaya Addicts are really helpful too - I can't believe how friendly these Thai girls appear to be. Nor the price for an overnight.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think the main attraction for me is the price of girls and it'll be something different to the punts over here.

With regards to money ect, how much would you guys recommend for a 5 or so day stay?

So you are only interested in the cheap prices rather than quality.  :unknown:

You must take into account your expenses, the flight will be £500 for starters, plus your hotel and food and drink.

Pointless going all that way for 5 days, the very minimum should be 10 days.

mastershifu

The point about 'quality' mentioned by JRC is important. Everyone has different preferences. You may like a girl that someone else does not and vice versa. In my case before I pick a girl I probably could have mentally rejected over 100 of them. This is because majority are not to my liking.

I know when I say over 100 it may sound like a lot but when you enter a bar (beer bar/gogo bar/soapy or any other place) you'll easily see 10-20 girls and in a couple of minutes you will know if there is anyone to your liking. If not you move on to the next bar and repeat the same. In less than about 30 minutes you would have easily done a mental selection/rejection of over 100 girls.

This is your first time so beware of pushy girls asking for drinks or asking you to take them to your hotel. Dont settle and pick only the one you are happy with :). And as Jerboa said dont get into this love business :).
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:57:20 pm by mastershifu »

Online HistoryRepeats

So you are only interested in the cheap prices rather than quality.  :unknown:

You must take into account your expenses, the flight will be £500 for starters, plus your hotel and food and drink.

Pointless going all that way for 5 days, the very minimum should be 10 days.

I see your point, but I had a look at end of April until start of May around 12 days, and flight was £378 from Heathrow, I am not sure if baggage was included. I have researched quite a few hotels too and have found some from 15 a day - not sure how good they are, but some have 100s of good reviews on Agoda.

I know it will not necessarily be a cheap holiday, but it would definitely beat paying £100-£150 for a 1 hour punt here, when over there it seems like a complete fantasy land.

Online HistoryRepeats

The point about 'quality' mentioned by JRC is important. Everyone has different preferences. You may like a girl that someone else does not and vice versa. In my case before I pick a girl I probably could have mentally rejected over 100 of them. This is because majority are not to my liking.

I know when I say over 100 it may sound like a lot but when you enter a bar (beer bar/gogo bar/soapy or any other place) you'll easily see 10-20 girls and in a couple of minutes you will know if there is anyone to your liking. If not you move on to the next bar and repeat the same. In less than about 30 minutes you would have easily done a mental selection/rejection of over 100 girls.

This is your first time so beware of pushy girls asking for drinks or asking you to take them to your hotel. Dont settle and pick only the one you are happy with :). And as Jerboa said dont get into this love business :).

Thanks for the advice!

I am not into the fulling in love buisness, but it seems quite a few people who go over there still send money to girls when they return to the UK :scare: :scare:

bigone

Offline Jimmyredcab

I see your point, but I had a look at end of April until start of May around 12 days, and flight was £378 from Heathrow, I am not sure if baggage was included.

£378 would not be direct, important that you check how long the stopover is.

I don't know of any flights to Thailand where you pay extra for luggage, you should get about 22 kilos included.

Offline Vivago

Cheapest flight around that time would be on China Southern with a roughly 3 hour stopover in each direction, in Guangzhou. About £380. Good value. The cheapest direct flight is around £475 on EVA Air. Much better.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Cheapest flight around that time would be on China Southern with a roughly 3 hour stopover in each direction, in Guangzhou. About £380. Good value. The cheapest direct flight is around £475 on EVA Air. Much better.

Just did a search on Expedia, depart 25th April, return 9th May.

Eva Air -------- £461
BA ---------- £493
Thai -----    £517

Offline THEPRINCE1127

To the OP:

If you are planning on staying only 5 days then I would seriously consider Angeles (Philippines) over Thailand. Far more compact and newbie friendly

Offline Vivago

To the OP:

If you are planning on staying only 5 days then I would seriously consider Angeles (Philippines) over Thailand. Far more compact and newbie friendly

I wouldn't class Angeles as particularly newbie friendly with all its scams and those fucking cherry girls. Plus its another 3 hours flying time and, apart from the bars, there is sod all to do.

And its a third world shithole.

And this is from someone who lives half the year in The Philippines. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline THEPRINCE1127

I wouldn't class Angeles as particularly newbie friendly with all its scams and those fucking cherry girls. Plus its another 3 hours flying time and, apart from the bars, there is sod all to do.

Can't argue with any of that :-)

Newbie friendly simply from the perspective that it is compact and very doable in 5 days

Offline Bangers and Gash

Newbie friendly simply from the perspective that it is compact and very doable in 5 days

Surely nothing is more 'doable' than Walking Street?  :kissgirl:

Offline Jerboa

If 5 days days is all he has, sure 5 or will it be 4 days by the time you count the travelling, is always better than a wet week in Skegness.

Offline mattharding

I went recently, on my own. First time. Stayed just off Sukhumvit Rd in the thick of the action. 5 nights in total. 2 soapies with FS, Eden Club for a full on 90 mins of filth with a MFF threesome with Anal, strapon, and all that good stuff. Loads of freelancers about, a massage by a ladyboy, and I picked up a girlfriend and ended up shagging for free and having a drinking partner on the last two nights. I wish I had more time there, I saw some fit Russian hookers too which I just didn't have time for. Next time.

Offline blueruin

Pattaya I'd say is more 24hour friendly for punting than Bangkok. If your only there for 5 days I wouldn't bother too much about getting your body onto local time.

I could spend 5 days quite happily between soi 6 and walking street.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Agree with your comments, I spent 8 days in Angeles City, very little to do apart from booze and shagging the hookers, it was cheap though.

Offline Jerboa

Agree with your comments, I spent 8 days in Angeles City, very little to do apart from booze and shagging the hookers, it was cheap though.

They have a mall and cinema.  :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

They have a mall and cinema.  :P

You can only walk around that Mall so many times, I could probably name all the shops.  :dash:

Offline PatrickCarnes

I went solo on all 3 of my Thai trips 12 odd years ago. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I was selfish back then and only wanted to do what I wanted, when I wanted.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was selfish back then and only wanted to do what I wanted, when I wanted.

I have been like that all my life, one selfish bastard.    :hi:

robbiemac

Hi OP.  Did a solo to Thailand around 6 or 7 years ago.  Some great advice above.  The hotel I stayed at in Pattaya, (Can't remember the the name - sorry I'm old)!! - was very visitor friendly.  Some don't like you taking girls back to your room.  But there's loads of info online.  Agree about the room safe totally - it's vital.  I gave myself a cash limit every night and took out only that witch I needed.  My phone stayed in the safe for 90% of the holiday.  Stunning country, stunning girls who are are just wonderful to be with. 
My best memory was taking 3 girls back to the hotel, having all the fun I wanted, then recovering for round 2 while I watched them play with eachother.  Best all-nighter of my life for around £60 sterling.
If you do your research, you will have the time of your life.  But you definitely need longer.  I went for 21 days, and it wasn't long enough.  I didn't just go for the sex, I really wanted to see the country as I'm a history freak, and love laying on the beach too.  It's a fascinating, beautiful place and 90% of the people you meet will be amazing.
Don't get me wrong - most of my time there involved having fun, with my dick in some lovely welcoming orifice!!  But it's a fantastic country.  When I got back to the UK, I took a week off work sick just to recover.  Told them I had some horrible infected insect bite!!  Lol.
Oh yeah, just a tip.  The chaimbermaids at the hotels get paid shit.  My first morning there, I was just dressed after a shower when she tapped on my door.  I said come in, and got chatting to her while she bustled around.  I couldn't believe how little they are paid to look after a whole floor, and most of them are living in shitholes and sending their wages to their families.  Her name was Fei.  I told her to look under my pillow every morning and there would be a little something for her.  They aren't supposed to take tips, but she was such a sweet girl, and I insisted.  Every day I left the cash there, and every day my room was totally spotless.  It was only like £2 to me, but it meant she could buy toiletries and food.  The morning I left, I got the best hug I've ever had from a really sweet girl.
Treat the hotel staff with respect and you'll have the best time.  Love Thailand and really need to go back.

stealthpunt

Hi OP.  Did a solo to Thailand around 6 or 7 years ago.  Some great advice above.  The hotel I stayed at in Pattaya, (Can't remember the the name - sorry I'm old)!! - was very visitor friendly.  Some don't like you taking girls back to your room.  But there's loads of info online.  Agree about the room safe totally - it's vital.  I gave myself a cash limit every night and took out only that witch I needed.  My phone stayed in the safe for 90% of the holiday.  Stunning country, stunning girls who are are just wonderful to be with. 
My best memory was taking 3 girls back to the hotel, having all the fun I wanted, then recovering for round 2 while I watched them play with eachother.  Best all-nighter of my life for around £60 sterling.
If you do your research, you will have the time of your life.  But you definitely need longer.  I went for 21 days, and it wasn't long enough.  I didn't just go for the sex, I really wanted to see the country as I'm a history freak, and love laying on the beach too.  It's a fascinating, beautiful place and 90% of the people you meet will be amazing.
Don't get me wrong - most of my time there involved having fun, with my dick in some lovely welcoming orifice!!  But it's a fantastic country.  When I got back to the UK, I took a week off work sick just to recover.  Told them I had some horrible infected insect bite!!  Lol.
Oh yeah, just a tip.  The chaimbermaids at the hotels get paid shit.  My first morning there, I was just dressed after a shower when she tapped on my door.  I said come in, and got chatting to her while she bustled around.  I couldn't believe how little they are paid to look after a whole floor, and most of them are living in shitholes and sending their wages to their families.  Her name was Fei.  I told her to look under my pillow every morning and there would be a little something for her.  They aren't supposed to take tips, but she was such a sweet girl, and I insisted.  Every day I left the cash there, and every day my room was totally spotless.  It was only like £2 to me, but it meant she could buy toiletries and food.  The morning I left, I got the best hug I've ever had from a really sweet girl.
Treat the hotel staff with respect and you'll have the best time.  Love Thailand and really need to go back.

fantastic isn't it, i went last December 2015 about my 12th visit, on my last night and the following early afternoon before
i was picked up for my return flight, i had two 3 sums, with 4 lovely gals, total cost 5000 baht or about £100,
the place cannot be baten, i know forums and news will highlight crime and robberies from tourists, but
if you know what you are doing there is little risk (unless you choose to ride a motobike !)
cheers