Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone used Mo / Tatiana 07515 454515?  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Lothian83

Was previously at Absolute Indigo according to Google searches and now at a flat in Greendykes, Midlothian?

Says she'll do a 1 hour naked (me) massage with happy ending for £40.

Sounds good...

Been for three massages recently, Thai in Livingston, Lomi Lomi at the Shore with Kate, but no offer or hint of happy ending.

On this topic, where is best for this without spending £80-100??

Cheers

Offline Glesgaboy

Handy location. Decent price. Assuming looks ok...Could be worth toftt!

Offline nike

Was previously at Absolute Indigo according to Google searches and now at a flat in Greendykes, Midlothian?

Sounds good...

Been for three massages recently, Thai in Livingston, Lomi Lomi at the Shore with Kate, but no offer or hint of happy ending.

Cheers

Where is she advertising? Any link or photos?

Offline Poopster

Where is she advertising? Any link or photos?

All known info in here:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80658.0

The OP can probably provide more about her services...

Cynical?  Me?? 

Offline The_Don

Tatiana 07515 454515?

Sounds good...

Cheers

questionable and vague, with little or no details!

Currently a search on UKP bring up 23 matches to Tatiana which includes  > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3846

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:08:38 pm by The_Don »

Offline Lothian83

I can assure you this is a genuine post. I'm asking has anyone been to see her before?

I was googling massages in town and came across a Yelp review saying Absolute Indigo done naked lomi lomi massage, but the contact number when googled also brought up other adverts, hence why I used the alternate names..

FFS, why bother in future..

Offline whistle

I did see her a long time ago at absolute indigo. She's quite big and not good looking and very unfriendly. Some time later I saw an ad and phoned and was directed to a flat in greendykes. It was her again. It's a shame because the massage is good but her unpleasant manner made me feel uncomfortable. I really couldn't recommend.

Offline Lothian83

Damn, was 50/50 about going too.

Don't really care how she looks though as long as massage and finish is good. Was more concerned with location and maybe other people in the premises. 

Offline whistle

It was the high flats at greendykes. Flat wasn't particularly clean and didn't seem to be anyone else around except a dog which she wanted to leave in the room as I was getting changed. She hardly spoke. she did give a good massage, got me hard and finished me off but she seemed to hate every moment of it. She charged me £30 but even at that I wouldn't go back. It might be better if you were able to click with her because that would be really good value.