Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Saunas on New Years Day  (Read 960 times)

Offline nike

Does anyone know if the saunas are going to be open today? I fancied a new year punt and phoned but no answer. I thought maybe they are open but different hours. Thanks.

Offline mcampbell

All are closed. Open again tomorrow.

Offline nike

All are closed. Open again tomorrow.

cheers fella. just have to try one of the indies.

Offline Largs43

Yes, open from January 2nd as normal.

I was at Newtown Sauna between Christmas and New Year, and there were just 4 girls on. A few weeks earlier there were 7!

So you may not have as big a choice as normal just now. Best to phone first, see who's on.

Online f_angel

Anyone know if dundas street is open? No answer on the phone

Offline Calum163

Sure it was closed along with others not heard anything about it re opening

Online f_angel

It was open on the 31st. I assume they were just shut for New Year.

Offline nike

Never been to Dundas st , whats it like.

Offline Marmalade

Never been to Dundas st , whats it like.
Shut down some time ago. Otherwise good.  :D

Online f_angel

It re-opened a wee while back. Premises are as they were when they closed. Generally quite nice but showers take AGES to warm up. As for girls, it's quite a mixed selection. Went past earlier and they looked open, but no answer to phone, so went elsewhere. I could still manage a visit today, but don't fancy going in without a heads-up of who is on.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:50:07 pm by f_angel »

Offline Marmalade

It re-opened a wee while back. Premises are as they were when they closed. Generally quite nice but showers take AGES to warm up. As for girls, it's quite a mixed selection. Went past earlier and they looked open, but no answer to phone, so went elsewhere. I could still manage a visit today, but don't fancy going in without a heads-up of who is on.
Thanks for the info, that's good to hear!