Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DeNice love - Cambridge  (Read 1353 times)

1 review(s) for DeNice love (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well let me tell yer!, I've been well stressed this week working in a clients office where there's this 23 odd year old "vision" there and my imagination has been trying me sorely so best thing is to go and take it out on a poor unsuspecting girl somewhere. Course new years eve isn't quite the best nite for a punt as all the girls are out on the town so had a trawl through the usual source and of the few ladies around this one who i meant to see a while ago actually answered the phone and a meet was arranged. All good thus far, explicit location instructions took me to a decent flat on the North side of town, buzzed the door went in and upstairs was  another "Vision" to meet me, thing was this one was accessible and very very real :P

Then it went a bit wrong :unknown:

Now this girl I'm slightly doubting was the one in the pix as shes now well covered with body art and her hairs rather dark but she looks a cracker really does!, blew me away a bit, did mutter re the pix but she says she doesn't want to show her face and I can see why! So hoping for a relaxing Hour or so (was tempted to stay more) decided that she could just manage an hour as she was a bit busy so paid for an hour.

Well must confess i was a bit mesmerized there's something about this lady that seemed to put a bit of a spell on me. OK call it EAS if you really want to but i was dithering around wondering quite where to start suppose didn't what it to finish but we got going at her suggestion a covered BJ and me taking her lovey pussy lips and juices in 69 all good and then the phone rang and seemed another punter was going to be there before much longer!. Now normally I would have been well narked re this but in the spirit of it's the New year and really didn't want another one of me own to be put out, yeah right!, she was very apologetic did offer a refund for a shorter time which I suppose was reasonable as she did say she was pushed for time earlier.

So best to get on with it and that we did her on top then doggie then put her on her back with a "cop this" grin and that took all of 30 odd seconds for me to explode and fall over in a gibbering heap she was a bit concerned if i was OK but I was bloody OK! very OK indeed and yet not OK that it didn't go on for much longer!.

So despite the problems involved I think I'm going to vote her my punt of the year I tells yer!, cumming like that in mish with her legs wrapped around my neck and that gorgeous smile face and lovely hair I could have faded away and been a very happy man!.

Still there's always another time shes off to Ashford shortly and may well return to Cambridge as she likes it here.

And me thinking that this is the year I'm going to give up punting and settle down again with a lady of me own age!.

Sod that daft idea!. Don't know what i was on thinking that :cool:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

She looks very nice, but I note you are unsure over whether you thought it was the same girl as in the pics. Guessing the body is similar (?), how is she facially ?

Also, I see she offered OW. Does she offer any of OWO, FK, CIM or Anal, even on a discretionary basis as listed in her services ?

Thanks.   

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well brightside it is the same girl just a load of Tats have been applied since, and yes facially shes very attractive but due to the slightly hurried nature of the punt as mentioned we didn't get around to finding out if she did other things. I expect she does she does, she seem's a very bright intelligent girl and dosen't seem to be under anyone's control i.e. sergei less.

I'm very minded to keep an eye out for her if and when shes back up this way a longer more relaxed session I do expect it will be good:-)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Well brightside it is the same girl just a load of Tats have been applied since, and yes facially shes very attractive but due to the slightly hurried nature of the punt as mentioned we didn't get around to finding out if she did other things. I expect she does she does, she seem's a very bright intelligent girl and dosen't seem to be under anyone's control i.e. sergei less.

I'm very minded to keep an eye out for her if and when shes back up this way a longer more relaxed session I do expect it will be good:-)

Thanks for responding.

Offline Students Notebook

Thank you Watts E. Dunn for your review. I have DeNice love in my hotlist and I would very much like to visit her on one of my trips to Cambridge.

You suggest that she is her own girl, un controlled by sergie but , every time I go to Cambridge, she and several others have all moved to Ashford in Kent. I think sergie might have a mini bus.

Keep an eye on these profiles. (FOR SOME REASON I CANT MOVE THE LINKS)
Eve L
Roberta J
Gia AW
Xxx-Hot-BEATRICE-Xxx
Alice all4you
and the lovely DeNice love.

They are all in Ashford today and will all be back in Cambridge in a few days. Highly organised !!

I am very careful in Cambridge as I visited the house in Cromwell Road shortly before the police did.  :timeout: :timeout: Close shave !!

I'm sorry ablout the links.

Offline Students Notebook

And one more./www.adultwork.com/2665301

1 review(s) found for Diana D linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thank you Watts E. Dunn for your review. I have DeNice love in my hotlist and I would very much like to visit her on one of my trips to Cambridge.

You suggest that she is her own girl, un controlled by sergie but , every time I go to Cambridge, she and several others have all moved to Ashford in Kent. I think sergie might have a mini bus.

Keep an eye on these profiles. (FOR SOME REASON I CANT MOVE THE LINKS)
Eve L - External Link/Members Only
Roberta J - External Link/Members Only (assume you mean this one as listed in Cambridge)
Gia AW - External Link/Members Only
Xxx-Hot-BEATRICE-Xxx - External Link/Members Only
Alice all4you - External Link/Members Only

and the lovely DeNice love.

They are all in Ashford today and will all be back in Cambridge in a few days. Highly organised !!

I am very careful in Cambridge as I visited the house in Cromwell Road shortly before the police did.  :timeout: :timeout: Close shave !!

I'm sorry ablout the links.

Fair shout.

Links added in red as above. Certainly appears to be a pattern. Same bed used in a number of the profile pics. High chance of B&S I would have thought.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Evening all.  Yes fair comment. I did notice that Ashford has become the punting capital of middle southern England. It seemingly has been Oxford and Leicester at times. Wonder if it's because its near the channel tunnel railway line theres nothing else of significance about it prolly be Tunbridge Wells next!.

As to Madame de nice I stand by the contents of the punt she was in my opinion a very OK girl. She certainly seemed very bright and intelligent not the usual one who can hardly speak a word of English so that's what gave me the rightly or wrongly impression that she was indie.  However what's to say that some of the girls don't manage it themselves these days? I have a gut feeling some do. As to Cromwell road, yep that was a close call went there a few times place was and still is an utter tip but fond memories of a couple of the girls there.

It does seem that there is a very transient population doing the rounds. I sometimes wish there were a few more English ladies operating so that one could use the word regular here but don't see that happening any time soon!