Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Lily  (Read 1194 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SteveT1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sophia's been on my hotlist for ages but finally got to see her yesterday:

Comms Quite good - Only communicates by email or text and does not like to talk on the phone for some reason;
Location Very Good - At the end of a residential estate in Hebburn but secluded (you'll know what I mean when you go). Lovely building, nice and clean inside. The only problem I had was that I kept walking up and down the street adjacent to it and didn't realise where I had to go but Sophia sent me clear instructions when I told her;
Appearance She's pretty with a fantastic body and was wearing very sexy underwear;
Appointment Started off with kissing and touching, it wasn't exactly DFK but nice gentle tongue action then moved onto OWO. I almost went down on her but chickened out after remembering posts on here about catching STD's (I'm not suggesting she has any and she was very clean and smelled nice). Loved the eye contact while she was doing it, little bit of spitting, deepthroat and good good hand action. She handed me the rubber and I slapped it straight on without waiting for her to do it (I was very keen by this stage) and then she jumped on top. We got a nice rhythm going and I normally like to finish by bending them over but couldn't control myself so no complaints lol.

We had a nice chat after and can definitely recommend  :thumbsup: