Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX - Glasgow  (Read 10479 times)

65 review(s) for Maisie_xox (56 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tazman1002001

Don't get too carried away Taz; I don't see a duo with Maisie and Brooke in your future somehow  :cool:

DG ..... One thing I've learned in life is "never say never" .... :hi: :cool:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline zag69

Some of these Geordie girls are stunning...I hope Barbie Brooke and her pal Sophia come to Glasgow. I love to shag the pair of them.

Offline DickDiver

Some of these Geordie girls are stunning...I hope Barbie Brooke and her pal Sophia come to Glasgow. I love to shag the pair of them.

Stunning maybe but only one pair of tits between the lot of them!   :lol:

Offline seeker

This wee poem comes to mind ..
 :D
Maisie Maisie show us your tities do
Where all crazy all standing in a queue
We've all sagged you rotten
Now where is brunette barbie brooke gotten :yahoo:
Hopefully Glasgow .

Offline tazman1002001

This wee poem comes to mind ..
Maisie Maisie show us your tities do
Where all crazy all standing in a queue
We've all sagged you rotten
Now where is brunette barbie brooke gotten :yahoo:
Hopefully Glasgow .

That was pish .....l but your right it would be good to see Brooke in Glasgow......I mean I don't want to state the obvious but there bodies are near identical.

Hopefullly Brooke will read this and we can get her up here with her duo partner for some more Geordie fun ..........  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

After reading the the whole thread again
I've come to the conclusion that
Taz is a Big Tit  :D :D
But looks nothing like Maisey or Barbies tits
So no chance of getting confused lads  :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

After reading the the whole thread again
I've come to the conclusion that
Taz is a Big Tit  :D :D
But looks nothing like Maisey or Barbies tits
So no chance of getting confused lads  :cool:

I'm quite happy as long as I know you're always going in for seconds after me ...... :yahoo: :drinks:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I'm like a mystery shopper mate ...
Only reviel where I've been when I need too  :cool:
To warn other punters of any perils I've encountered  :hi:

sheepy

Going down Newcastle in two weeks, I'll be paying Brooke a visit  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Look forward to your review .....  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Just bring  her back with you  :D
Win win win situation  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Just bring  her back with you  :D
Win win win situation  :thumbsup:

Lol...... That's called kidnapping .... :scare:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I said" bring her back with you "
So we can all introduce our selfs to those bad boys ;)
NOT stick her in the boot ....

DG

DG ..... One thing I've learned in life is "never say never" .... :hi: :cool:

Uh, I think I might be right Taz;

"Tazman, I wouldn't want to see anyone who think that stealing pics is okay, and that you think that Maisie doing this was an oversight."  :cool:

rollini

Yeah, you got them all right.

Lucia is not on Hot Collection at the moment, she comes and goes a lot. She's just the best.
...hope she comes WHEN she goes....

DG

Gstar, did you get to see Brooke? She's coming up next month and I'm giving it due consideration.  Oh and thanks for the vote of confidence btw :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh and thanks for the vote of confidence btw :drinks:

I feel a bromance blooming..... You two want to get a room and some KY Jelly and just seal the deal .... :thumbsup:  :vomit:
Banned by:

DG

I feel a bromance blooming..... You two want to get a room and some KY Jelly and just seal the deal .... :thumbsup:  :vomit:

Taz, you know me by know; it's all about the love  :blush: you're not afraid there won't be room for you on the fluffies Blackpool Express are you?  :lol:

Besides, you like a pat on the back as much as the next man  :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

Taz, you know me by know; it's all about the love  :blush: you're not afraid there won't be room for you on the fluffies Blackpool Express are you?  :lol:

Besides, you like a pat on the back as much as the next man  :drinks:

Banned by:

RandyF

Yeah can't help feeing sorry for Taz.  His fluffy leaderships been under threat for a while, and the big man seems to have staged a silent coup :angry:

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah can't help feeing sorry for Taz.  His fluffy leaderships been under threat for a while, and the big man seems to have staged a silent coup :angry:

The leader of the Keyboard Warriors speaks but agsin it's nothing more than useless drivel that we are all starting to ignore more and more  :thumbsdown:
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

I like you Randy. :hi: Your posts make me laugh. :D

...also noticed the Linn Products avatar, so maybe a man that appreciates his vinyl...like myself. :cool: :music: :drinks:

Offline gettingsome

Seriously guys where is Maisie. Gone off AW completely
Banned reason: Piss taking idiot.
Banned by: daviemac

Firebird

Seriously guys where is Maisie. Gone off AW completely

Maybe she's changed her name or something, she did that before but if a mind right the link to her profile was still working so in all honesty a don't know.

Roman

Offline tazman1002001

She text me the other day....having some issues with AW they are sorting it out she said she is hopefull the profile will be back up soon....
Banned by:

Offline gettingsome

Ace. I do need to see her for the first time pretty soon. Seems great
Banned reason: Piss taking idiot.
Banned by: daviemac