Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teasing Tally -SWF Essex  (Read 1957 times)

2 review(s) for TeasingTally (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spottydog35

Went to see Teasing Tally in South Woodham Ferrers just before Christmas.

Totally perfect.  Could someone add a link to her profile for me, as I have trouble doing that on my phone.

Comms.  A little sketchy, and it seems difficult to get a reply sometime from Tally, but once you do, Comms are great.  7/10

Location.  Perfect, a modern clean flat near Asda, loads of parking out side or in Asda.  Buzzer entrance, felt totally safe.  10/10

Profile/Looks.  Tally is as she is in her profile.  Age is accurate as well as the photos.  She has an amazing pair of tits as well.  She isn't a stick thin bikini model, but is as she says on her profile a size 14.  Tally is very pretty, with very sexy eyes.  8/10

Personality.  Tally is very friendly, with a good sense of humour.  Conversation was a tiny bit slow at times (I am quiet and a little shy which does not help), but on the whole she is very friendly, with a hint of naughtiness just under the surface.  8/10

The meeting.  I had booked Tally for the previous week, but had to cancel.  I let her know first thing that day, and she was fine with it.  I also booked Tally for 90 minutes, but due to an issue with a Christmas turkey (long story), I had to cut it short to an hour when I arrived, which was no issue for her either.

When I arrived, I was met by Tally wearing a cute lacey one piece with stockings etc.  Looked very very sexy.  She gave me a kiss the second I walked in and we sat down on the sofa.  She opened a bottle of wine, and we chatted for a few minutes, just chilling out having a drink.

It was then that my mobile rang with the Mrs asking about the Turkey and how long to cook the beef for Christmas.  I had to phone back which I did outside the flat leaving Tally all alone.

Came back after a couple of minutes and carried on where we left off.  Tally then started the kissing and things progressed from there.  Paperwork was sorted and we moved into the bedroom.

Lots of kissing and fondling which ended up with me making Tally cum with some RO (she came very quickly, so was either very turned on or very good at faking it).

It was then my turn, so Tally started sucking on my cock with a really good technique.  Lots of eye contact, not a lot of hand involvement and a huge explosion of cum in her mouth.

After a little chat, Tally was eager to get on with round two, and started working the little chap ready again.  Once he was, on with the rubber, and Tally climbed on top.

After a few minutes of this, we then switched to doggy, and I finally emptied my 2nd load.

We then had a kiss and cuddle, and I am sure I could of gone for round three, as Tally was willing, and not click watching, but I had to leave to pick up the turkey.  😞

Overall the meeting and the services offered by Tally I would give 10/10

If you like a proper GFE with a gorgeous English young lady, then Tally should be your go to girl.

She had put up her prices by £20 for the new year, but is still worth it, and I will be returning as soon as I can in the new year.

Offline Owwhatanight

Sounds like real Gfe and fun.
Straight into my HL for 2016 for when I am working in that area.
Great info SP35 :thumbsup:

Offline spottydog35

One thing I forgot to mention is that the whole meeting was totally natural, and not a tiny bit robotic.  Tally was an expert at making the meeting feel more like a date, rather than someone paying for sex.

tilt8890

Went to see Teasing Tally in South Woodham Ferrers just before Christmas.

Totally perfect.  Could someone add a link to her profile for me, as I have trouble doing that on my phone.

Comms.  A little sketchy, and it seems difficult to get a reply sometime from Tally, but once you do, Comms are great.  7/10

Location.  Perfect, a modern clean flat near Asda, loads of parking out side or in Asda.  Buzzer entrance, felt totally safe.  10/10

Profile/Looks.  Tally is as she is in her profile.  Age is accurate as well as the photos.  She has an amazing pair of tits as well.  She isn't a stick thin bikini model, but is as she says on her profile a size 14.  Tally is very pretty, with very sexy eyes.  8/10

Personality.  Tally is very friendly, with a good sense of humour.  Conversation was a tiny bit slow at times (I am quiet and a little shy which does not help), but on the whole she is very friendly, with a hint of naughtiness just under the surface.  8/10

The meeting.  I had booked Tally for the previous week, but had to cancel.  I let her know first thing that day, and she was fine with it.  I also booked Tally for 90 minutes, but due to an issue with a Christmas turkey (long story), I had to cut it short to an hour when I arrived, which was no issue for her either.

When I arrived, I was met by Tally wearing a cute lacey one piece with stockings etc.  Looked very very sexy.  She gave me a kiss the second I walked in and we sat down on the sofa.  She opened a bottle of wine, and we chatted for a few minutes, just chilling out having a drink.

It was then that my mobile rang with the Mrs asking about the Turkey and how long to cook the beef for Christmas.  I had to phone back which I did outside the flat leaving Tally all alone.

Came back after a couple of minutes and carried on where we left off.  Tally then started the kissing and things progressed from there.  Paperwork was sorted and we moved into the bedroom.

Lots of kissing and fondling which ended up with me making Tally cum with some RO (she came very quickly, so was either very turned on or very good at faking it).

It was then my turn, so Tally started sucking on my cock with a really good technique.  Lots of eye contact, not a lot of hand involvement and a huge explosion of cum in her mouth.

After a little chat, Tally was eager to get on with round two, and started working the little chap ready again.  Once he was, on with the rubber, and Tally climbed on top.

After a few minutes of this, we then switched to doggy, and I finally emptied my 2nd load.

We then had a kiss and cuddle, and I am sure I could of gone for round three, as Tally was willing, and not click watching, but I had to leave to pick up the turkey.  😞

Overall the meeting and the services offered by Tally I would give 10/10

If you like a proper GFE with a gorgeous English young lady, then Tally should be your go to girl.

She had put up her prices by £20 for the new year, but is still worth it, and I will be returning as soon as I can in the new year.

Did she swallow?  :thumbsup:

Offline spottydog35

Yes she did, and there was a lot of it too.  Going back to see her next week.

ramrodronnie

Yes she did, and there was a lot of it too.  Going back to see her next week.

She sound very tempting spottydog35. Cheers for the heads up mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

Great review! £120 for the hour for a young girl is good value. Is the price all inclusive?

ramrodronnie

Great review! £120 for the hour for a young girl is good value. Is the price all inclusive?

+1 Is the price all inclusive?

Offline spottydog35

Yes, no extras on my two visits, kissing, cim, both included.  Not sure about anything else a bit more out of the ordinary.