Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Theladyloves  (Read 920 times)

Offline Makum_99

Anyone seen this lady, looks to be excatly what I am after, mature Milf, woman next door look, had loads of good reviews but just wondered if anyone here seen her before. Not spotted her before.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fugazi64

I saw this lady a couple of years ago. Back then she went by the name Salina (maybe still does) and was touring Newcastle fairly regularly.

In person I thought she was gorgeous – a very good looking, well dressed and made up lady with a fabulous, natural figure. Exactly my type and so I entered a happy man. 

However.......the physical side did not match up and, when it mattered, it was all a bit cold and clinical with very limited kissing. I left putting this one down to experience.     

Offline Sar-Major

I saw this lady a couple of years ago. Back then she went by the name Salina (maybe still does) and was touring Newcastle fairly regularly.

In person I thought she was gorgeous – a very good looking, well dressed and made up lady with a fabulous, natural figure. Exactly my type and so I entered a happy man. 

However.......the physical side did not match up and, when it mattered, it was all a bit cold and clinical with very limited kissing. I left putting this one down to experience.   

Still does, I was looking at her "Salina" profile a couple of days ago on Vivastreet  :D

External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline geordiegooner

There is a review from when she was up in Scotland- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41108.0
Not for me all things considered, especially her hourly rate on vivastreet.

Offline Sar-Major

There is a review from when she was up in Scotland- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41108.0
Not for me all things considered, especially her hourly rate on vivastreet.

Her rates even on AW were pricey, either she dusts her phone every day or she's "Exceptional" between the sheets

:wacko: :wackogirl: :wacko: :wackogirl: :wacko:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Makum_99

Thanks all, not so sure now, I want OWO and French kissing, does not seem to offer that, I have emailed her see what she says
Ta

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks all, not so sure now, I want OWO and French kissing, does not seem to offer that, I have emailed her see what she says
Ta

Well good luck on the reply................... :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online jarrovian

If I remember correctly she had a couple of friends in her "group", a gay or bi male and a tiny but fit lass in her mid 30's. Met the tiny girl once, she was one of my first punts wow I'm a sucker for very petite girls and she was great but I cant remember her name