Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with huge pussy lips?  (Read 3587 times)

Paulneal

Hi, has anyone encountered women with long pussy lips on here? Really into this atm!  :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Hi, has anyone encountered women with long pussy lips on here? Really into this atm!  :rolleyes:

Try thess ones for size.............Look at pic No.3  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Paulneal

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline itsjustme

Dunno if its the same one, but in 2011/2012 I seen Sky from Diamonds and her lips seemed long. She is hot a fuck too
Looked like the lass from Heroes, the one that heals herself ha

Offline Sar-Major

Dunno if its the same one, but in 2011/2012 I seen Sky from Diamonds and her lips seemed long. She is hot a fuck too
Looked like the lass from Heroes, the one that heals herself ha

Well if it was, It doesn't look like her twat's healed up at all...... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Paulneal

Aw man!!!! A squirter as well!!! 🙌🏻🍾
Need to get booked up.

Offline Sar-Major

Aw man!!!! A squirter as well!!! 🙌🏻🍾
Need to get booked up.

She doesn't squirt easily  :cry: :cry: :cry:

David Larry

Try thess ones for size.............Look at pic No.3  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got the twitch looking at them Sarg, I wouldn't mind sucking on those beauties  :crazy: :wacko:

In my HOT LIST :D

David Larry

Offline Sar-Major

I got the twitch looking at them Sarg, I wouldn't mind sucking on those beauties  :crazy: :wacko:

In my HOT LIST :D

Yep!!! A fannytastic set of "Beef Curtains"................ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

westbay_abaco

Seriously well filled kebab!!!

Offline Sar-Major

In the South East....

Well I guess those beef curtains will be like beef jurkey now at those prices  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

MrTaurus

Has anyone met Nicole?  Never shows her face.  Has been suggested she may be TS.

Cobo

Can anyone recommend someone preferably in Yorkshire or close by who has nice big meaty pussy lips, a big clit or a pierced pussy? Thanks

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can anyone recommend someone preferably in Yorkshire or close by who has nice big meaty pussy lips, a big clit or a pierced pussy? Thanks

You may get a better response if you ask on the 'Yorkshire and the Humber'  board if you want one in Yorkshire.   :hi:

Offline Luvslicking

What about Newcastle?