Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Felling Bypass  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Phil86

Does anyone know what happened to the mature Scottish lass who done body2body just off the Felling Bypass? Uncertain of her name though.

Offline over50nudist

I think her name was Linda and I have been looking for her too

Bertstanley

It was Anna not Linda . Last I heard she was taking a break until September but I don't punt nowadays so I don't know if she's back working or not . She very rarely advertised even when she was working

Offline jarrovian

Actually she used both names  :rolleyes:

Bertstanley

Offline jarrovian

Was lexi not the one who was in low fell?

Bertstanley

No , she went by the name lexi a good few years ago , probably seven if not eight years . Her ad at the time was " naturist with a tantric twist " . Missed the Linda stage but she was Anna last time I saw her

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Not seen her for years.. used to advertise on Ad-Mag... she started as legit and then increased her range of services as she progressed... massage room was very professional.

Offline itsjustme

Was Anna the one near Computer Orbit? I could be wrong
I went to see some mature woman from there. What a miserable wifey she was. The best we socking from oil too  :vomit:

I saved her number, then a few months later I seen an advert,, clicked "call" on the app and she answered before I clicked on, I queried the price and said I might ring back. I messed up and accidentally dialled her later that day but cancelled the call. She txt me telling me to never ring her again haha

No big loss,, but I dont remember her name, and I dont think I've seen her ad around for a bit

Bertstanley

No , I think the one you're referring to is now advertising as Thereza on ukclassifieds . You're right though she was a bit miserable , poor massage and a bit of a loony as well .