Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harmony Rose GLASGOW  (Read 1555 times)

3 review(s) for Harmony Rose (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
Fancied a cheap punt to finish off 2015 so scoured aw to find something under £60 fof half an hour and found this girl.
Wasn't expecting much from it because of A. the price and B. she's romanian
, but i was pleasantly surprised .
Comms were all good . Sounds nice on the phone and text me the address and i told her i would be an hour . No problem.
Tenement flat in the east end , nice enough . She let me in and i have to say she is a really pretty girl , tiny ( probably just over 5 feet ) , just as in the pics , dyed red hair and wearing black underwear and ugg boots . Nice all over tan and a lovely smile .
Handed over my £50 and got undressed . She came back in and lay on the bed to wait for me . Really friendly girl and asked me what i liked .
Started with a nice kiss and her rubbing some lube on my dick giving me a nice slow wank . She put a condom on for oral which i was ok with ( i wasn't expecting owo for that price but i think she does it for £20 extra ) . It was still nice enough watching her sucking my dick and making some nice little moans as she did . She says she's 22 which i'd say wasn't far off . She looks young .
She stripped for me to reveal a great body and big soft tits with great nips .
Had another kiss then a suck of her tits and she seemed really clean ( smelled like she was just out the shower ) so i moved down to her pussy . I was down there for ages as she tasted great and she seemed to be enjoying it . I didn't put any fingers in but was rubbing her clit like mad till she was soaking . I pushed her legs right back and gave her arse a good lick aswell which she was loving .
I moved on top and started pumping her and we had another kiss ( no fk but still really nice , she has great lips )
Moved on to doggy and i knew i wasn't lasting long . She has a cracking arse and i had a little play with her arsehole as i was fucking her .
I knew i was going to pop so i pulled out and asked where i could cum and she said " anywhere except my face " so i sat over her and she wanked me till i spunked all over her big tits .
She squeezed every drop out of me and gave me a sexy smile . Lovely .
We got cleaned up and had a bit of chat as i got dressed .
An easy positive for me and total vfm ( i think i would maybe pay the extra for owo if i went back because she's a wee cracker )
Obviously the majority won't go near her because shes romanian but she is genuinely really nice and gives a good vfm service .
I see she does 15mins for £30 which is brilliant if you want a quick fuck off a young fit girl  :thumbsup:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review Guns.

She may be exactly what I need to fill the time till my regular returns to Edinburgh.

Offline Para124

Really on a bad run of luck at the moment!

Arranged a booking with Ms. Rose tonight, albeit at late notice which I appreciated on her part.

Was given the postcode, made a wild guess at the street as I've been down those parts before. Parked up and texted to say that was me there and needed the number.

Messages went as follows

7:55 Me: "Thats me here, just need street and number?"
8:10 Rose: "Its XXX DRIVE!"
8:10 Me: "Yes I meant Drive, thats me here"
8:15 Rose: "Ok give me call when your on street"

So I called her, was given the number and told to call at the door...

...now I don't know what others prefer, but me I like being discrete, and the last thing I was in a mood to do was wander up and down the street (sorry DRIVE!) calling this girl up and follow the clues leading to her flat...particuarly when we were now 15 minutes past the booking. So I gave up and drove home with a sorrowful sackful. She messaged me again about 8:21 asking where I was and I gave me reasons for giving up.

Shame as the above all sounded promising, but regardless of whether she sees this process as being for safety, sending me the details in contast to telling me on the phone when I can just write them down anyway makes a blind bit of difference!

...rant over, I'm sure she's a lovely girl when you get to meet her, but in sub-zero temperatures out there tonight I've got no time for it.  :angry: