Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular WG pestering for a booking  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Donnie69

I'd not made any booking with a regular WG recently, but she texted me asking when we are meeting.

I am planning to see her less often for a while, cos I'm a bit bored of punting after December excesses.

Should I suggest I see her either for a discount or without paying?
She frequently tells me about shagging blokes for free in her private life.

Offline Nagilum

I'd not made any booking with a regular WG recently, but she texted me asking when we are meeting.

I am planning to see her less often for a while, cos I'm a bit bored of punting after December excesses.

It's cold calling, she will be doing it to you and a few others, that much is certain or the phone is a little dusty.

Don't suggest a discount, just tell her that expenses have taken their toll and you will punt in a month or so.  If she offers you a deal then you can chose to accept or not.

Offline AnthG

I think the in the mind of the WG she is thinking she is helping you out by asking.

For various different reasons, for one, she may want to give you priority booking time on a certain date. Or plan her working days on the day you usually book. Or she has secured a day off her other job she wants to let you know about.

In terms of this.

Don't ask for it via messaging as you will get a no response, ask for it the next time you book her inside the room nicely and give an honest reason why you are asking for it and see what she says.

Also the 'you give it away free all the time in your private life' argument is the best way to get WGs baying for your blood if you ever raise it. Can say this from experience :(
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cockneybstrd

text back and say i ve given up punting but if she wants to meet you for a few freebies then you might be up for it.

if she is 'cold calling for a booking' you will soon find out and then you know where you stand

nothing beats getting rid of a prossie bothering you quicker than saying i want it for free

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:43:26 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline daveev

If shes fit as fuck maybe a link and we might all make her dreams come true

Offline Hertsgent

Don't suggest a discount, just tell her that expenses have taken their toll and you will punt in a month or so.  If she offers you a deal then you can chose to accept or not.

Agree with this as best course of action - opens up discount possibilities too......

Offline Donnie69

If shes fit as fuck maybe a link and we might all make her dreams come true

She removed her AW profile a while ago, so I can't put a link up.

jimbm55

Strictly speaking this is soliciting and is illegal. Just saying

Offline smiths

If WGs cold contact me which I don't give them permission to do that's likely to be the last contact with have, I require discretion when punting.

James999

Just tell her that you'd love to meet up with her, and that you've missed her, but that you simply don't have the money at present, so say to her that provided she's ok with a meet up and no exchange of money you'd be delighted to meet up, the result will be either A free Shag or two or she'll stop pestering you, a win win for you  :thumbsup:

Offline tazz

If thats the case then maybe shes off the game, or does she work through an agency? She maybe up for free sex with you as shes admitted doing this with other guys.

Sureshot

The same thing happened to me earlier in the year.  It got a bit persistent and then really annoying.  I binned her and she eventually got the message, havent heard back since. 

Shame because she was brilliant to start with but then blew herself a regular income.

Offline itk

I had a WG who I'd seen a few times text me once offering a £10 discount on her 30 min price. I replied that I thought her profile stated discretion is a must. Never saw her again.

Rod trotter

Text back  "fuck off" job done

Offline Silver Birch

Unless you have a prior agreement that she can text you at random, most punters would have the right hump!

Personally it wouldn't actually bother me if a wg did this, providing she was offering some incentive (discount).

Offline adindas

If it happened to me I would have asked for freebies. Better to call her rather than texting her back. You have nothing to loose but might be something to gain, who knows ...

You mentioned that she frequently tells you about shagging blokes for free in her private life who knows it might be you it might also happen that you get a repeated freebies from her ...

« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:47:46 pm by adindas »

Offline Donnie69

I don't mind her texting in general.  Just not keen when she expects a booking.
I get bored of most girls after a while, but then I might come back after a few months.

Offline Nagilum

I don't mind her texting in general.  Just not keen when she expects a booking.
I get bored of most girls after a while, but then I might come back after a few months.

Right, post a review and pass on her number, general location too. If she is working, then she must have a vivastreet account or something. How is she getting new clients?

Offline myothernameis

Not quite pestering for a booking, but its on the same line, went to the massage parlour, 3 girls working, 2 of them are my favourites, and the other one is a new girl

One of the girls, who is one of my favourites decides, that I'm going with her into the cabin; I don't want her I want the new girl as she looks like a right raver, and as it turns out she was

Pepsiii

I like your thinking best way
I think the in the mind of the WG she is thinking she is helping you out by asking.

For various different reasons, for one, she may want to give you priority booking time on a certain date. Or plan her working days on the day you usually book. Or she has secured a day off her other job she wants to let you know about.

In terms of this.

Don't ask for it via messaging as you will get a no response, ask for it the next time you book her inside the room nicely and give an honest reason why you are asking for it and see what she says.

Also the 'you give it away free all the time in your private life' argument is the best way to get WGs baying for your blood if you ever raise it. Can say this from experience :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yeah, pro$$ies are like that, all heart.      :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Cuntminion

Would put me off tbh

If I thought I might of seen her again I wouldn't after that

Offline nike

I had the same thing earlier in the year. Told her I was out of the country, Which I was at the time, and didn't know when I was coming back. She got the hint. 

Offline azrael

I would suggest you tell her that, money has become an issue and you will let her know when your ready to see her  :hi:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Strictly speaking this is soliciting and is illegal. Just saying

This, plus if she's contacting customers to ask for bookings that normally means her business is on the wane, which may mean you're in for unwanted hassle from her down the line.

I'd just ignore it and find a new one.

vw

Just change your punting sim, a £1 well spent problem solved, she can contact the old number without you ever knowing.

Offline uutarn

Hmmm, i'm in a minority here but i would like a WG to text me for a booking, i can always say no.
Sometimes cold-calling is a good thing?

vw

Hmmm, i'm in a minority here but i would like a WG to text me for a booking, i can always say no.

Imagine it depends on your circumstances, had one text me every time she was in town, got tedious in the end especially as she had a neg review by me here.   Sent Jess the link to stop the messages and it worked not even a fuck you wanker !

Offline suttonporksword

I had this from a girl who had visited me once, once!! Not like we were bestest fuck buddies! Any even more relevant despite being a nice girl she totally failed to turn me on during her visit so it was pretty clear there wasnt chemistry to justify a second get together. Some people!

Offline The_Don

Change your number (I take it you have a punting phone and sim).

Thus if you chose to contact her, its when you want, not when she wants.

She may be egging you on (giving you the idea of free sex) and encouraging you, to re-book.

If you go down this route, tell her funds don't allow you to punt currently. See what her reply is.

I've had several reg's, that spend weeks (or even months) out of the UK and then return to work. In the past, I've asked, (once) they returned to drop me a text. But I change my Sim cards (and phones), often. Thus I don't pick up messsage. So I don't bother any more, now I just look up there profile and call/text the number, if I want to punt them.

Some times I feel like a mystery shopper, when calling and texting to confirm details. When I turn up I've often get a comment along the lines of:

Oh its you  (with a big smile on there face) :D

Good to see you again.

I'm sure I saved your number.

You should have said it was you.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:04:47 am by The_Don »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Surely the benefit off a secret punting phone is it really doesn't matter if you get unsolicited contact from a WG? Can't see any point in changing SIM IF its a punting phone.

Offline The_Don

Surely the benefit off a secret punting phone is it really doesn't matter if you get unsolicited contact from a WG? Can't see any point in changing SIM IF its a punting phone.

un-wanted calls and text, I've had a few.

I don't want to get a text or call from the wrong number, when setting up a punt.

Its happened to me, booked a W/G drove to the location. Got a text ('how long baby', which was a reply to a text I sent the day before) I nearly hit reply, asking for the door number. And it was from a different number. Thus I check my call log and phoned the W/G for the door number

vw

It gets tedious sometimes, bordering on harassment so easy swap, surely people are not sentimental about a punting number !

Offline The_Don

so easy swap, surely people are not sentimental about a punting number !

+1

I leave them with a little credit on. Just in case 1 of my other sims run out (happened a few times). When I didn't lock the phone and it dial in my pocket, wasting all the credit  :blush:

Then I bin them after that punt!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:27:42 am by The_Don »

Offline rg41

The only time that a regular has emailed me after she had been in hospital for several months just let me know that she is back.
That is a very acceptable email from a regular.

LL

Then I bin them after that punt!
Vodafone pay-as you-go sims are especially good for this. When you've used up all your credit they give you a few pounds of credit on an IOU basis. The intention is that next time you top up, they'll subtract the credit they've lent you. So let's say you used £3 IOU credit, you top up with £10 afterwards and you only get £7's worth out of that to-up. But just swap the sim for another and say Fuck You Vodafone!

LL

The only time that a regular has emailed me after she had been in hospital for several months just let me know that she is back.
That is a very acceptable email from a regular.
Has anyone else noticed that it's quite common for WGs to spend a lot of time in hospital? I wonder if in some cases it's just bullshit. They're taking a break but they want sympathy-bookings upon their return :D

vw

Has anyone else noticed that it's quite common for WGs to spend a lot of time in hospital? I wonder if in some cases it's just bullshit. They're taking a break but they want sympathy-bookings upon their return :D

With some its an easy get out of explaining anything else, people don't ask to many questions.

I'm sure those that involve themselves in WG's lives to much will correct me on this.

willbred

Just send me her number, I'll pop round and give her a good seeing to...I'm free on Monday?

Offline rg41

I saw her operation scare from the operation that she had.

LL

I saw her operation scare from the operation that she had.
My comment wasn't directed at your WG in particular I just meant prossies in general and as I say, in some cases not all.

vw

My comment wasn't directed at your WG in particular I just meant prossies in general and as I say, in some cases not all.
We wouldn't know who his regular is, didn't even know if he punted yet and certainly didn't read the scar worship review !

Offline smiths

In hospital or having an accident of some sort, its sure one bad luck plagued thing to be, OR its total bullshit in many cases, I go for the latter.

Offline smiths

The point for ME is the WG wont know its a punting phone so by cold contacting me they are showing me they didnt give a shit about being discreet. So it matters to me from that aspect not that they may cause me trouble at home as my punting phone is only on when I am arranging a punt and on my way to a punt.