Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Making a WG cum and your throughts  (Read 6948 times)

Offline Nagilum

When with a WG - do you feel the need to try and make her climax or are you indifferent?

Personally I feel greater satisfaction if they genuinely cum, not fake it. 

DoberManic

When with a WG - do you feel the need to try and make her climax or are you indifferent?

+1  especially if I'm on a GFE and really feel a connection with the WG;

I love to partake of RO and get them off a couple of times... makes the subsequent OWO feel so much better   :hi:

pking_paul

I don't try to delude myself, some of these WGs are expert actresses  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

In all honesty I feel better making the girl laugh during a booking. That is what I aim for.

You are not going to make her cum. This topic gets done to death. And everytime people come along swearing blind they make the girls they see cum. On UKE girls come along and claim they cum during bookings too.  Its all a lie.

I will concede there may be cases of once in a blue moon it has occured. But that is all.

These topics are like people saying "do you like picking the six winning numbers on the lottery". As in they are able to do it, and there is a knack to doing it.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

DoberManic

Very true, but I still like to 'keep my hand in' or tongue as the case may be...
for my next girl from civvy street  :hi:

Offline DiamondDave

I've found that if I can, the service is always better and shows that girl that pleasure is a two way thing...it's not always the case that you just wanna get your rocks off and go like some guys she must see.

It makes you more memorable and stands you on good stead should you wanna visit again.

I know when I've returned to one of my regulars in the North West, the first thing she asked was "can you make me tremble like the last time?".

Needless to say I did, and got it back with interest from her!  :yahoo:

DoberManic

I've found that if I can, the service is always better and shows that girl that pleasure is a two way thing...it's not always the case that you just wanna get your rocks off and go like some guys she must see.

It makes you more memorable and stands you on good stead should you wanna visit again.

I know when I've returned to one of my regulars in the North West, the first thing she asked was "can you make me tremble like the last time?".

Needless to say I did, and got it back with interest from her!  :yahoo:

+1 what he said  :D

Offline Nagilum

Glad I'm not the only one  :D

I hear what is being said about the expert acting.  It can't always be the case where they never cum, but I do think if you are the last punter through the door the job is harder.

willmo1

They need different stuff to get off than us. A punter aint gonna do what they need and a proper cum can take 20 minutes. Fuck that at my expense!  :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

All I was bothered about was getting great service from the WG in the meet. I never worried myself about whether I could make a woman cum. After all, WGs fake their orgasms.

Offline Mansell

It's so difficult to know if they really have I've stopped worrying about it, just enjoy yourself and be a "good punter" who they want to see again.

However I think it's easier to know with a regular as you get to know her and her body a lot better, also they will trust you and whilst in a normal booking might hold back will allow themselves to come if they want to.

Offline Nagilum

It's so difficult to know if they really have I've stopped worrying about it, just enjoy yourself and be a "good punter" who they want to see again.

However I think it's easier to know with a regular as you get to know her and her body a lot better, also they will trust you and whilst in a normal booking might hold back will allow themselves to come if they want to.

+1

Offline webpunter

I'm surprised they don't have an AW Oscar competition - best faker.  Just now & again you get a real one.  Not because they start moaning.  In fact the opposite - being quieter.  They probably have to concentrate a bit more.  Shortened breath / getting noticeably damper / nipples erect / face flushed.  And the dead cert giveaway is when its RO & playing with their g-spot.  Add in contractions on your fingers & its looking likely.  Have been 1st client after a few days off & this makes them well more likely.  However 95%+ of the time i don't bother even trying, with RO or making them cum.  +1 on when they do cum the pay-back can be lovely 

Offline uutarn

^ This

2 regulars of mine, both cum (whether fake or not) in completely different ways, by different ways... can never be 100% sure and to be honest, as previously stated its not worth worrying about as the punter is the paying customer.
The caveat though personally, is i much prefer to make the WG cum, it fuels my ego a bit as there not much of one to begin with. :rolleyes:

Offline Dicky

A few years back a WG I visited regularly in London, agreed to let me film our encounter. We were engaged in a long session of 69 and she gave up sucking me after a minute or so, seeming to only enjoy my ministrations on her. After a few minutes she started moaning gutturally and contracting her muscles and pushing back on to my mouth and nose. When we were finally done, she told me she came really hard and thanked me.  I thought, 'yeah right...you're just saying that to make me feel good about myself'.

Later on, when I looked at the playback, her face was worth watching from the end that the camera captured it! At first she was going on my tool..then her eyebrows rose, then she gave up sucking me and was focusing really hard on herself...eyes rolling in their sockets, biting her lips at times, sticking her tongue out at others...she was really very turned on!  I still look at the video and get a kick out of turning her on like that :-)

I have since then tried a long session of oral on a few other WGs but have had a similar response only from 2-3. In fact one Russian WG I tried this on had a really tired and disgusted 'can we get this over with please' look when I looked up at her expecting kudos  :unknown: So I expect this works only on some girls or if there is good chemistry.

Offline lewisjones23

Could not give a fuck if they come or not

Despise the fake moans, taken a girl off my hotlist because the noises out of her in the last booking

It was bloody ridiculous

Offline smiths

IF a WG cums great but its neither here nor there for me as its not dating. I also very much doubt many WGs do cum when punting whatever they say, its good business sense to say they do as they know it ensures some punters will return. And WGs can be VERY good actresses with a lot of practice to perfect their act.

Justanotheruser

In all honesty I feel better making the girl laugh during a booking. That is what I aim for.

You are not going to make her cum. This topic gets done to death. And everytime people come along swearing blind they make the girls they see cum. On UKE girls come along and claim they cum during bookings too.  Its all a lie.

I will concede there may be cases of once in a blue moon it has occured. But that is all.

These topics are like people saying "do you like picking the six winning numbers on the lottery". As in they are able to do it, and there is a knack to doing it.

Do you not think you're going a little too much to the extreme end of the spectrum? I'm not particularly bothered if a girl cums and if it was going to happen I'd rely on one of their toys as I'm lazy. But, I'm sure some girls get a lot more satisfaction from their meetings than you make out (still a minority though).

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Do you not think you're going a little too much to the extreme end of the spectrum? I'm not particularly bothered if a girl cums and if it was going to happen I'd rely on one of their toys as I'm lazy. But, I'm sure some girls get a lot more satisfaction from their meetings than you make out (still a minority though).

You are right. Sometimes our bodies take over and we orgasm. Other times we don't and it has nothing to do with looks or chemistry. I have had orgasms from men who barely spoke and really not attractive to me.
However it never happens when a man makes sure I know he wants me to have one as my body (lots of other prossies have said the same) just shits down when a man is frantically trying

I don't bother faking as I know if I get my wand out it will happen every time so for those who really want it I give them the wand to use.   However I used to fake a few years ago and not one person was aware it was fake. It's so easy to do including the internal clenching if you do regular level exercises. It doesn't mean she isn't enjoying it though as we can enjoy the journey without reaching the station

Offline mattylondon

No. My pleasure and requirements come first because I'm paying for the service.

If and when she's said it's happened in the past, I take such comments with a large pinch of salt. One never can tell for certain and with a prostitute, it isn't high on my agenda. Be polite, pay the money, receive the services and have a good time. That's it for me. Her having an orgasm? It suggests an equality in this 'relationship' that simply isn't there, in my opinion. It is a business transaction, with a specified timeframe, enjoyable though it usually is. You start getting into murky waters, if you kid yourself into believing it's something else and behaving like it's a personal relationship.

A civvy girl is a completely different proposition.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:28:38 am by mattylondon »

Rod trotter

I dont give to chuffs if she cums or not

Its all about me, my money and my cock  :hi:

willbred

You are right. Sometimes our bodies take over and we orgasm. Other times we don't and it has nothing to do with looks or chemistry. I have had orgasms from men w :Dhen a man makes sure I know he wants me to have one as my body (lots of other prossies have said the same) just shits down when a man is frantically trying

I don't bother faking as I know if I get my wand out it will happen every time so for those who really want it I give them the wand to use.   However I used to fake a few years ago and not one person was aware it was fake. It's so easy to do including the internal clenching if you do regular level exercises. It doesn't mean she isn't enjoying it though as we can enjoy the journey without reaching the station

Dani, I had no ides you offered H/S!! Late night typo? happy New year   :D

willbred

Different strokes for different folks (pun intended)

A girl having a climax ( or several) be they real or well acted makes the punt for me. There has to be some sense of mutual enjoyment / interaction, otherwise I might as well get a box of tissues and watch XHamster.

vw

I'm there to get my rocks off, imagine those that hold this in high regard never get even a fake one of their OH or past relationships.

Never bothered me either way it just happens its not a priority of mine, my regular just lies their like a spaz with a massive grin and incapable of anything for a few mins.

Offline Matium

WGs have sex for a living.

Your chance of making a WG climax and having her cum is zero.

You may think she is but she's just being a good actress.

Lying, faking and acting comes naturally to prostitutes.

Offline Sonny Crockett

+10000

DoberManic

Yes; it's a mean, nasty, vicious world we live in   :diablo:

I'd like to believe they're not all like that, but I guess it's the nature of the game.   :angelgirl:

Monsieur69

I have had much more success in making sensual massage ladies cum than I have with FS ones. I like to do massage on them and a good sensual massage can lead to reverse oral. Oral well done with G spot attention nearly always leads to orgasm. Pussy muscle contractions and a particular "far away look" in their eyes ( don't laugh! ) are not easy to fake. In return you should get something back such as owo or cim. All this of course takes time and effort and they have to be lookers to make it worth while. IMO there are more lookers doing massage than FS and most have boyfriends as opposed to pimps. So it makes you feel that you have to some extent "pulled" which you don't get with a prozzie who will take almost anyone's money. Correction " anyone's".

vw

I have had much more success in making sensual massage ladies cum than I have with FS ones. I like to do massage on them and a good sensual massage can lead to reverse oral. Oral well done with G spot attention nearly always leads to orgasm. Pussy muscle contractions and a particular "far away look" in their eyes ( don't laugh! ) are not easy to fake. In return you should get something back such as owo or cim. All this of course takes time and effort and they have to be lookers to make it worth while. IMO there are more lookers doing massage than FS and most have boyfriends as opposed to pimps. So it makes you feel that you have to some extent "pulled" which you don't get with a prozzie who will take almost anyone's money. Correction " anyone's".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You massage guys make me laugh !   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

DeWallenFan

I don't give a flying tits! It's all about ME ME ME!   :wacko:

Offline SamLP

If a girl cums it's a bonus and an ego boost but I'm punting for my enjoyment while having sex in civvy life is completely different. I hardly ever do RO in my punts so if I make a girl cum, it's during penetrative sex. I can spot the fakes but some girls can act good and then I've had some girls genuinely orgasm, there are things even the best actresses can't fake.

Girls don't just cum like guys do, they need to be mentally turned on most of the time which usually comes with being attracted to the guy, or the foreplay beforehand turned her on and got her juices flowing.

Offline PumpAction

Doesn't bother me if they do or don't. Or if they fake it or don't. I've had regulars tell me they have before but it's neither here nor there to me. I'm there for my own enjoyment and cynical about anything a wg tells me.

Seahorse

I've had 2 wg's cum with me - and both times, I'd seen them a fair few times before, and in both cases, we'd always got on well, and there was a little more between us.  I've also had plenty more who have faked.

But the one thing I have almost always found is that if you're giving them a little something, then you'll get more back.

vw

But the one thing I have almost always found is that if you're giving them a little something, then you'll get more back.
:wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I have found cash works just fine and there is no difference in service either way. 

Offline Jock D

Reading some of the 'fluffy' reviews posted on this site, reporting to us in great detail, tales of the mutual and simultaneous orgasms they enjoyed with the WG...I'm torn between pissing myself laughing or puking up.  :dash:

The bottom line is when I go for a punt...I'm paying her to make me come in the most pleasurable way possible in the alloted time.

Offline Poopster

there was a little more between us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really, do you believe that?  You pay a girl to have sex with you, you pay her to have sex with you on multiple occasions, she knows a repeat customer when she sees one and uses whatever tricks she has up her sleeves to make sure you keep coming back to pay her for sex. 

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not there to make love, I'm not in it for mutual pleasure, I'm in it to have the best orgasm I can have and fill the wankbank for future reflection.

vw

Sorry. 

Really, do you believe that?

Sadly there are lots of deluded fools in this world.

Find they are the types who drink turpentine or absynthe while writing their reviews and thank you notes to the prossies.

Jay-Jay

I doubt there is such a thing as a stereotypical working girl any more than there is a stereotypical punter ! Having seen many over the years I think some,just a few, have genuinely cum but as has been said already,many many of them who pretend with varying degrees of Oscar performance.

Jay

Seahorse

Sorry. 

Really, do you believe that?  You pay a girl to have sex with you, you pay her to have sex with you on multiple occasions, she knows a repeat customer when she sees one and uses whatever tricks she has up her sleeves to make sure you keep coming back to pay her for sex. 

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not there to make love, I'm not in it for mutual pleasure, I'm in it to have the best orgasm I can have and fill the wankbank for future reflection.

Yep.  I do.

With well over a hundred different punts, and a dozen or so of them multiples, I've had a lot of different experiences.  With both the afore mentioned girls, we'd had a lot in common and they were very good GFEs.

In the grand scheme of things, the odds aren't good.

At the end of the day, you believe what you will, and I'll believe what I will.  The difference is, I'll not be posting the smileys

Offline Matium

You can see prostitutes lying right now on a poll about orgasming on UKE

External Link/Members Only

vw

But I do think if you are the last punter through the door the job is harder.

Or they are finally warmed up ready to explode after all the feeble attempts before the last guy.

So for some it may not be harder.

vw

You can see prostitutes lying right now on a poll about orgasming on UKE

External Link/Members Only
Yes as if that's going to be definitive !

The question is geared to get them to agree to make the customers there feel it is all sweetness and light.

Bet a few saddos have voted to prove they are wonderful.

Offline cueball

Yep, they all cum, well, that's what they tell me :D

Offline Poopster

Yep.  I do.

With well over a hundred different punts, and a dozen or so of them multiples, I've had a lot of different experiences.  With both the afore mentioned girls, we'd had a lot in common and they were very good GFEs.

In the grand scheme of things, the odds aren't good.

At the end of the day, you believe what you will, and I'll believe what I will.  The difference is, I'll not be posting the smileys

If you feel you had a connection with the girls in question, I can't argue with that.  Whether they'd agree to there being a connection or not, only the girls can say but I'd take the position that if she's good enough to build the illusion of "more" between her and any given punter, she's probably good enough to build that illusion for multiple punters. 

Mate, sorry, you're a punter to these girls.  You're one of many who pays them for sex, you pay their rent, they use whatever tools they have at their disposal to make you come back.  For some guys, that's filthy shit that the missus won't do, for others the prossie plays on emotions.  Just for avoidance of doubt, you're the latter.

Sparquin

In any sexual encounter I get my main pleasure from giving pleasure to my partner, civvie or prossie. As prossies enjoy sex for the most part I find that if they are comfortable then there are good prospects of bringing them to a climax. A nice dreamy look in their eyes post climax is a good sign that the goods were delivered.

I love to see, feel and hear a woman cum and no two are the same. If I feel a girl is likely to fake it I tell her from the outset that I can tell if she is doing so as a means of deterring them from acting.

Female sexual response is complex and fascinating. I enjoy exploring it and punting affords me that opportunity.

Offline unclepokey

I've fucked nearly 60 different prostitutes and I believe only two of them ever climaxed with me. These two are totally different as follows:
No. 1 is well known and is a good friend of mine, currently 'resting' however. She allows penetration but in 25 or so meets has only climaxed once.
No. 2 is also well known and a good friend. She doesn't allow penetration but oral is gladly accepted. After 30+ visits we've settled down to  'three cums in two hours' and I simply love getting her off. Cum one is entirely tongue driven. Cum two entails my tongue and a finger or two massaging the front wall of her vagina and cum three requires fingers and my tongue flitting from her clit to her perfect little arse hole.
At my age I can only cum once in a day, if that!
I find my meets with No.2 the most agreeable of all my punts.
Uncle Pokey

Offline itk

^This.

Offline Silver Birch

Offline smiths

Always makes me chuckle, the delusion some punters have that the WG MUST have cum and don't want to know the truth, that is likely she didn't. And asking WGs on punting forums also makes me chuckle, at least some if not most are going to say what they think punters want to hear, totally unprovable reliant on the WG being honest of course. Not something I rely on personally.

tonysoprano

I'm all for making a woman cum. Unless i'm paying to fuck her in which case, my pleasure is the first and only priority.

She can get her kicks from making me happy and counting the cash.