Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: another review for Angie - St Peters Cardiff  (Read 874 times)

boobiehunter

Apologise for addng another review for angie but spent a lovely shagfest with her, the link can be found on the other threads.

Time spent : 1 hour

Parking: Numerous free parking spaces  available

Premises: looks like a dss flat from the outside and inside

Comms: answered texts/calls within a few minutes.

Japanese guy opened the door with a smile and invited me inside, inside the room was the lovely angie dressed in a black see through top and a g-string.  She greeted me with a smile and chatted which put me at ease.  After the paperwork was exchanged she told me to strip and get on the bed, seeing angie dressed like that made my woody wood pecker stand to attention.  On come the rubber and gave me a covered BJ, she then tickled my buster gonads with her tongue which made me giigle like a naughty teenager. She spent a good 5 mins giving me a gooble.  We then covered reverse oral which she absolutely loved and started moving up and down on my tongue.  Her japanese flag was teasing me and i wouldve loved to finger fuck her chocolate star fish.

We then moved on to the cowgirl, and she was riding my one eyed trouser snake as though she was john Wayne, then moved onto reverse cowgirl again her japanese flag was teasing me wanting my finger to poke it.

We then moved onto doggy on the edge of the bed and i was opening her 5 spice like a black hole which patrick moore wouldve been proud of, after banging each other she then got on her back and put her legs over my shoulders (very flexible) she started rubbing her clit and felt her muscles tighten.

I then picked her up so her arm was hooked around my neck and legs around my waist and fucked each other senseless.  I put her on the bed , she put her legs over my shoulders and was rubbing her clit, i came loads i filed half of the hat with my population fat.

We both collapsed on the bed with exhaustion, we laughed and had a good chinwag.  Once both recovered she gave me a massage which was ok, wasnt the best but after the week ive had it was worth it.

One of the things i liked about her was that she stuck my wet clothes on the heater as they were wet and by the time my hour was up they were toasty warm - nice touch

I found angie to be down to earth, up for a laugh, not the prettiest girl around but seems to have a heart of gold and wants to make you feel like you are the most important person in the world

Would i return? Yes

Offline iverthickone

Lol I was writing a report on the same girl at the same time.  That is 4 reviews in two days...says something doesn't it.  She was bloody brilliant.  £100 for the hour if vfm in my book!  :drinks:

boobiehunter

Lol I was writing a report on the same girl at the same time.  That is 4 reviews in two days...says something doesn't it.  She was bloody brilliant.  £100 for the hour if vfm in my book!  :drinks:

Haha. Certainly is bud a very nice girl  :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

Definitely a girl I need to visit.

But what the fuck did I just read?

Gregg1990

Seems to be a buzz about Angie this week. Where is this place? Can someone DM me contact details and location?