Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie - Broadway  (Read 1094 times)

1 review(s) for sexy asian girl p (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline snaitram99

This is the same Angie as Corus Boy recently reviewed. Rather than add to his I thought I'd make this my 4th review  :hi:

Location is on Broadway (door is just off) very near Angels. Slightly off-putting to have to phone for the Chinese man (name? - she didn't know either) to open the door but not kept waiting long. Modern flats a bit seedy looking form outside. Flat is on ground floor and clean and tidy inside.

It is the former Claude/Newport/St Peter operation at a new location. She confirmed she had been to Cardiff before (at St. P) and I thought I recognised her. She said it was the same people. She is from Singapore.

She is here for two weeks so worth doing a review. Had half hour for £60 + I did get OWO for extra £10 (usual rules - no CIM but was very nice anyway). Said business was quiet, with rain and hols and everything, so I think I also got a bit of extra time over the half hour.

Nice enough looking, petite, slim body, boobs a comfortable little handful. Very nice girl, mutual undressing, cuddling, kissing, OWO then covered sex with then more OWO before finishing off over her body, which she seemed quite happy with. Did not feel rushed even though only half hour.

Also finished off with a bit of firm massage. Might try to see her for an hour next week, to have time to start off with a proper massage.

Although my other reviews have been positive I would say  this is the most Positive.

Offline HughJardon

Congrats on the 4th review, I noticed an AW profile which matches the contact number given on the other websites. Profile not verified yet though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Glad you had a good time.

I'm wondering if this two week stay is going to become the norm. Great when it's a good girl, otherwise will the girls realise that a poor performance during week one will mean a lonely week two?