Author Topic: Sexy Tina  (Read 1244 times)


3 review(s) for @@sexy tina@@ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Seen Tina same place as Melanie's friends always work from Manchester near the asda at eastlands. Communication by text as usual with this group good communication easy to organise meet. Service wasn't good really I couldn't recommend her. Looks wise pictures are accurate she actually looks better in the flesh. Blow job was good owo for about 5 mins by that time. I was ready to fuck her so on with condom and cowgirl to start with. She puts my cock in her but not enough of it only the tip really. After a bit of this I'm fed up so we move to missionary which is a bit better but she is constantly moving so. This is very frustrating so now I think try doggy. Even worse she has her hand around my cock with my dick in her again just the tip. Ask her to move it after second request she removes it. But still not great try cowgirl again see says 5 mins to go at this point there is actually 10 mins. This pisses me off so from underneath her I pull her hips down onto me and lift my hips up and fuck her hard this time. I am getting my cock right in and after a couple of mins I pop. Can't wait to get out by then get dressed and go not the worst punt this year but not great either. £70 for 30 mins

Offline Carpy

That's a shitter as she has a cracking body, was there any DFK??

Was considering a hour with her next week but DFK and owo are deal breakers for me

Offline Golovkin


Offline Carpy


Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Golovkin, sound like a standard EE punt and similar to my other punts with this group, may still pay her a visit as she does look fit and if she is better in the flesh then at least i'd be punting a honey

Randy James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Very sad to here that. Was in my hl

Offline tickle12345

I went to see her on the same evening, had an average experience, wasn't the best but wasn't exactly c*ap. She's a stunning girl with a sexy body as the photos show.

She started off with a massage and stroked areas to get things going, OWO was good, onto missionary which involved a little kissing.

Would I visit again, possibly but wouldn't be first choice for an evening punt. She's here for around another month if there's people interested.