Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's going on Cardiff?  (Read 818 times)

SeekingtheTruth

So here I am looking for a punt for later, searching through the Cardiff listing and nothing is catching my eye.

And the few that do look interesting are more than I was looking to spend tonight.

Any suggestions guys?

Offline HughJardon

Story of my life mate, the only profile thats caught my eye is:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her body looks nice

np500

Tread with care, Roma with two positive reviews finishing off with a negative ? No guaranteed which may turn up ? Indeed if it's actually her that does turn up ?, nice body though.

Offline azrael

What about the hfc/hmc girls, im sure the lads in cardiff would recomend those ladies

Offline HughJardon

What about the hfc/hmc girls, im sure the lads in cardiff would recomend those ladies

If the Ops anything like me hes done the rounds with the HNDF girls

vw

Lots of the CC girls seem off until January to.  Was offered Wynter the other night, none of the 4 I wanted were free.

SeekingtheTruth

If the Ops anything like me hes done the rounds with the HNDF girls

Indeed, plus I think they are all on holiday for Christmas.

Offline snaitram99

So here I am looking for a punt for later, searching through the Cardiff listing and nothing is catching my eye.

And the few that do look interesting are more than I was looking to spend tonight.

Any suggestions guys?

Try Angie at the new St P's on Broadway (just done review). New Tel no. is on Corus Boy's from a couple of days ago.

Husqvarna360

Looks like the majority of ladies are off spending our 'Hard Earned' cash...  If they have provided good punts good for them  :drinks: :hi:

Offline fitasfuck

I was going to suggest WelshKandice, the only girl I've seen from Cardiff previously.

Just opened her AW profile & looks like she is away till Jan 4th!