Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hey the East Midlands guys are ahead of us  (Read 1986 times)

smithie1000

Standing order 2.45 of the UKP EM Chapter rule book states:

All members shall TOFFT and review at least once per annum. Just to be clear, a TOFFT target may have feedback on AW, but have zero reviews, including no detailed service comments, on UKP. Comments like, "has any one done this one" or "wouldn't mind a bit of that" therefore do not count.

So line up your TOFFT for 2016, and share with UKP EM .

Offline Oooops

I'm guilty of not posting a few reviews but have popped a few in just need a few more to
External Link/Members Only
 :cool:

getonit

Not fair!  don't tell them this but east midlands has some bloody good girls , yes we have some too , as well as the 10 year old profiles with no feedback , PG scams , bait and switch , girls with 10 nationalities and speak 8 languages(we know where they are really from ) and of course ' our lil ' . nevertheless i'll do this one for my TOFTT :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unless anyone gets in today and tomorrow  ;)

Dodo

Thats a good call Smiffy....I will have a trawl and see what I fancy having a go at.

As Geton has done I will post my selection and will welcome any warnings.

With regard to Anne Marie who Geton has targeted.......statistics don't ring true. 5'3", 10.5 stone and a size 6. :(

getonit

.......statistics don't ring true. 5'3", 10.5 stone and a size 6. :(

Oh yeah , I never read the small print  :sarcastic:   Also she says her worst feature is her hair!  why does she have so much of it then! 

Offline Juankerr

Maybe you could do some reviews smithie?

Offline Stapler

When our Brum FBSM thread first started,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

UKPunting mainly catered, as it still does for guys seeking FS. Consequently the reviews are for FS girls give or take a few.

The above thread has now snowballed with nearly 300,000 views!  and contains scores and scores of 'reviews' recommendations, do's and don'ts, news, updates, prices, locations, advice for newbies, description of girls and services.

Unfortunately, all this is contained in 100 odd pages which makes it very difficult to navigate.

Most of the guys who post in this thread do not have reviews credited to them in the West Midlands Reviews section but have passed on loads and loads of information as alluded to above.

If we had known at the time that our thread would grow so big, we could have posted reviews on the individual girls in the West Midland Reviews section. To do so now, would just be repeating the information already in the FBSM thread.

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Juankerr

Perhaps you lads that prefer the FBSM punts could post some reviews in the future as it is painstaking to find info on the FBSM thread, I'm sure they would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:07:01 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Stapler

Perhaps you lads that prefer the FBSM punts could post some reviews in the future as it is painstaking to find info on the FBSM thread, I'm sure they would be appreciated.

Yes J - agree.

This has been discussed in our thread but I still feel and are seeing that if anyone has anything to say about FBSM they head straight to our thread. That's not a bad thing as everything is in one thread, but as you say, it is now a pain to navigate.

Maybe new girls can be reviewed, but the popular girls have been seen by so many punters there is nothing really to add.

..S....

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

Maybe you could do some reviews smithie?

Hey I did do some mate especially my one leg girl :scare:

smithie1000

Yes J - agree.

This has been discussed in our thread but I still feel and are seeing that if anyone has anything to say about FBSM they head straight to our thread. That's not a bad thing as everything is in one thread, but as you say, it is now a pain to navigate.

Maybe new girls can be reviewed, but the popular girls have been seen by so many punters there is nothing really to add.

..S....

..S...

Why not start a new thread FBSM 2 ?  and use the original one just for reference   :dance:

Offline normski

Slowly but surely FBSM reviews are starting to appear of late. Most of these ladies dont have an AW account..using the likes of GT or VS for advertising. So searching for multiple reviews for a particular lady could be an issue, depending upon what link has been posted in the review(s). At least with AW, all the reviews are linked together by the 7 digit number.

Offline Juankerr

Hey I did do some mate especially my one leg girl :scare:
Bet that was a kick in the....oh wait probably not!!  :D

smithie1000

michaelcarter

Not fair!  don't tell them this but east midlands has some bloody good girls

you do realise that us guys in the east midlands can easy read your comments, its not like its private  :lol: :D

smithie1000

you do realise that us guys in the east midlands can easy read your comments, its not like its private  :lol: :D
Yes I do and that's good as I get FB from all.
I live on the border of both so switch from one to the other which makes punting very good.   :yahoo:

michaelcarter

getonit

LOL yes of course  ;) , and I can see yours too , I might make a raid over the border to see your superstar Maggie may that you all talk about  :P

michaelcarter

getonit

michaelcarter

we do love her  :D

but not as much as you guys love External Link/Members Only  :lol:

Offline dboy74

No , Maggie may , whats even higher than a GILF?  a GGILF?

She is that old I bet her fanny is haunted!

smithie1000

we do love her  :D

but not as much as you guys love External Link/Members Only  :lol:
Please Nooooo.  Bet she will be out tonight looking for blokes that are pissed to snog their faces off at 12. Bet Dodo is first  :lol:

Dodo

Please Nooooo.  Bet she will be out tonight looking for blokes that are pissed to snog their faces off at 12. Bet Dodo is first  :lol:

:thumbsup: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Rayz

That's a good idea, why doesn't someone make a list of wg's in the west midlands area that look good and have no feedback then every member, if they're game, should toftt and post a review here.

But only hot girls please no little devil's or one legged pressies.

smithie1000

That's a good idea, why doesn't someone make a list of wg's in the west midlands area that look good and have no feedback then every member, if they're game, should toftt and post a review here.

But only hot girls please no little devil's or one legged pressies.

Good idea but some one with a twisted mind will put Little devil or my punt of the year Ms one leg in LOL  :scare:

Offline sanjman

Not fair!  don't tell them this but east midlands has some bloody good girls , yes we have some too , as well as the 10 year old profiles with no feedback , PG scams , bait and switch , girls with 10 nationalities and speak 8 languages(we know where they are really from ) and of course ' our lil ' . nevertheless i'll do this one for my TOFTT :

Unless anyone gets in today and tomorrow  ;)

Hi

Did you see Anne in the end? I almost made a booking until she said £40 extra for CIM so I decided not to bother.