Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leggy Blond - Oxford  (Read 931 times)

1 review(s) for ChanelHorny (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline James59

Leggy Blond - Long Lane Oxford

External Link/Members Only

Victoria is Spanish and is based on Long Lane in Oxford, and I believe shares a house with another.

I chose to see Victoria based on her list of likes which included French, Oral, Rimming, Striptease most of which come with the Discretion label.

I made a booking to see Victoria and arrived having been sent a text detailing her address. I was greeted at the door and shown upstairs her colleague was with another downstairs. First issue, Victoria doesn't speak or understand English enough to have a good conversation so explaining what you want is difficult.. I had asked Victoria to wear glasses and for her to do a strip for me, no such luck. Victoria seemed to want to get on with things but I wanted to have a freshen up especially if Rimming was going to be had.. I returned and Victoria had already taken off her kit, nice shapely boobs and a dark hairy pussy. My cock was nice and clean but straight away on went a cover for Oral. after 5 or so minutes of this I wanted to return the favour so while Victoria was on her knees I tried to lick her pussy and bottom from behind, Victoria didn't do a great deal to help let me probe her.. I inched my cock into her doggy style and spent some time fucking her from behind. After coming and being cleaned up I was given a massage which I hoped would include some attention to my bottom and rimming, but none of it. Once on my back I thought some nice FK would happen as its included in her likes, again none of it. Time to call it a day and leave. Is she recommended - NO - The language is a problem and everything on the list as a like is at discretion and no other way.Save your money guys  :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, thanks for the warning.

Rates of £80/£120 - she's taking the piss!

Is she really Spanish? A lot of girls say they are Spanish or Italian but are actually Romanian.

Offline EricJ

Yes, thanks for the warning.

Rates of £80/£120 - she's taking the piss!

Is she really Spanish? A lot of girls say they are Spanish or Italian but are actually Romanian.

My suspicions too. You can tell by their facial expressions which are miserable once you start talking to them. I always book 30mins at £60 if I don't know or have a bad feeling. still fucking a hot ass for £60 is not bad.