Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Portsmouth In January. Any thoughts on these 3 girls?  (Read 1856 times)

Offline trebor1956

Hi fellow punters,

I am planning to be in Portsmouth in January and will have time for some "extra curricular" activities. Having done some research I have narrowed down my choices for this visit to these three "ladies".

If any of you have any experience of any of them I would be most appreciative of your comments :D

Khloe19yo  - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

lovely_lou  -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

x roxi xx  - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or, if any of you have any other suggestions, I am open to ideas? I am looking to spend probably 2 hours and up to £300.00

I look forward to reading your comments.

trebor1956.

Offline andyw1969

Hi

I saw roxy about a month a go , she's about mid twenties and I thought a lovely body about a size 10 I guess . Nice smooth skin and a pretty face. She was dressed in matching stockings and suspenders and bra with a loose fitting blouse and shortish skirt . DFK , OWO RO and sex in verious positions . Not a clock watcher at all .
All in all a good punt and I would return .
Khloe has been only hot list for a while but for some reason I've never arranged a booking with her.

Pinwheel

Offline madeinwales56

Welcome Trevor1956. Nicely phrased first post.
I don't have any experience of any of the girls you suggest but I have shagged this one a number of times. She is bloody good at what she does and is pure filth. And you'll get change from your budget.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Whoever you choose, good luck and enjoy yourself.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:21:18 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline trebor1956

Many thanks for your kind responses.

I have had an experience of the delights of Cherrytastessweet and it was an exquisite experience indeed! And I will be returning (hopefully on many occassions).

It would be easy to rebook Cherry for this visit, and it had occured to me. But, I decided that I would like to sample the delights of some other WG's in the area in case an occasion arose when Cherry was not available. Hence this short list.

I have read you thoughts with interest, and have decided that I will try to visit Roxi, if she is available at the right time.

Once again, Many thanks for your information.

Offline hantshagger

Hayley is worth a punt..... although been reviewed many times on UKP so you probably know that.....  but just in case.....
 External Link/Members Only

Offline rg41

Hayley is worth a punt..... although been reviewed many times on UKP so you probably know that.....  but just in case.....

I have a booking with Hayley next week and going by the reviews I should have a lot of fun ;)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Was going to say the same especially as 2 of the 3 girls the OP has shortlisted are also red heads.

Offline madeinwales56

Many thanks for your kind responses.

I have had an experience of the delights of Cherrytastessweet and it was an exquisite experience indeed! And I will be returning (hopefully on many occassions).

It would be easy to rebook Cherry for this visit, and it had occured to me. But, I decided that I would like to sample the delights of some other WG's in the area in case an occasion arose when Cherry was not available. Hence this short list.

I have read you thoughts with interest, and have decided that I will try to visit Roxi, if she is available at the right time.

Once again, Many thanks for your information.
Roxi's friend, Sian (see link at bottom of Roxi's) profile looks very naughty. Don't know if you've noticed, Trebor?

fabbian von minky

Lovely lou  do a search for Harriet 69 let you make your own mind up if you read some of the
Threads reviews thinks its the same person i may be wrong
Khloe pain in the arse booking procedure and she does seem to have been at college a long time   maybe she is not doing enough revision :D

Other girl dont know out of my price range

Hayley again out of my price range
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 08:51:04 pm by fabbian von minky »