Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning for everyone who punts in Colchester  (Read 1837 times)

Offline GoldenLeaf

Right, the other day I was trying to sort a punt in Colchester.. no one decent was working and I thought with my cock and remembered I had a few WGS number's on my phone from earlier this year, one of them being this girl (link at bottom) I remember her being a good fuck but nothing in the GFE department, just a kind of pump and dump for me, so I gave her a ring and was sent to an address on Greensted Rd, a few of you who punt in Colchester probably know the house I'm talking about.

When I arrived a different girl answered the door and couldn't speak a single word of English but she looked pretty Damn hot, so I thought fuck it I'll give it a go for 60/30 mins.

Once in the bedroom she got undressed as did I then got on the bed and spat on her cunt and put her arms out for me to go on top..

I was just shocked as this is the first time it's happened to me.. is she fucking retarded or something? As I got up she tried to give me OWO but I politely said no and pushed her off and very quickly got dressed and run down the stairs only to meet some geezer at the bottom of them and he looks pissed.

Worst fucking punt of my life.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Students Notebook

I think Emily love 1 is away, most of the Romanian girls are. She hasn't logged in since 14th December.

Neal69

Just goes to show how f##king stupid Sergie is.

One girl with a decent rep goes on holiday and he recycles her profile with a BB skank who then trashes all the good feedback .

Great for future business.

I was tempted to give Emily Love a go myself but I must say this has put me off.

N

Offline GoldenLeaf

Just goes to show how f##king stupid Sergie is.

One girl with a decent rep goes on holiday and he recycles her profile with a BB skank who then trashes all the good feedback .

Great for future business.

I was tempted to give Emily Love a go myself but I must say this has put me off.

N

Shame because she was a hot girl. Exactly like pics but a kinda vanilla bang. Good for the money I suppose.

Offline Samcrow1

Emily no longer works out of greenstead road and has a different number now as I have seen her before and then she disappeared and came back with a new number and different house.  The madam at greenstead road has got all her former girls numbers and still using them from my experience and tricking former clients.

Pretty much had the same experience with booking a return visit to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as the pictures on this profile have now changed and this not the girl who had the profile originally

So pretty much if your told its greenstead road it will be B + S and BB please stay clear would be my advice

Offline GoldenLeaf

Emily no longer works out of greenstead road and has a different number now as I have seen her before and then she disappeared and came back with a new number and different house.  The madam at greenstead road has got all her former girls numbers and still using them from my experience and tricking former clients.

Pretty much had the same experience with booking a return visit to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as the pictures on this profile have now changed and this not the girl who had the profile originally

So pretty much if your told its greenstead road it will be B + S and BB please stay clear would be my advice

I remember Larys' profile to be a blonde haired girl and I remember seeing someone under that name but it wasn't the girl in the pics atm. It was at a house the University side of tescos Hythe.

Offline Samcrow1

Your spot on Goldenleaf I saw her there and thought it was strange she moved to greenstead road but they didn't realise I had seen the real laryss before so I walked when it wasn't her.

I would wait for Emily to come back and check the number she is using on AW as I bet it's different to her old one

Offline GoldenLeaf

Yeah mate I'll wait, she's a good plan B.
I'm sure all the EE girls in Colchester are probably run by one Sergei!

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the tip off guys. Blacklisted this one. Sorry to hear about you're bad experience GoldenLeaf.  :hi:

Offline TheLastSamuari

That was a close one, I was going to see both girls last weekend but really shit traffic into col made new turn around..

Offline GoldenLeaf

That was a close one, I was going to see both girls last weekend but really shit traffic into col made new turn around..
Off topic but wasn't the a12 near the football ground was it? I got stuck in that new years eve evening and it was fucking horrendous