Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price rises 2016  (Read 3018 times)

Asianspice

Has your regular WG any new year specials on offer or are you aware of large price increases for the new year. Just a thought that you may like to share. Last year I noticed an increase of between £20-30 extra per hour. A touch too steep and do you have a ceiling for an hourly rate that you will not go above despite past regular visits this current year?

Offline cueball

I have a few limits...

my preferred rate in 100 on the hour (these lasses are likely to see me again).

120 on the hour (will need to be well reviewed/recommended and may see me again but infrequent and possibly at the 45 minute rate).

Between 120 and 150 on the hour will only see me once and must be a mind blowing experience, too expensive to take a chance on.

If a regular put her prices up by what I would judge too much then she would be off my returns list irrelevant of how good she is, in fact I prefer a reg to remain at her original punt rate or less (which you'll probably find the case if you return).

It may seem I quibble over ten and twenty quid but you've got to have a structure to your punting or it will run out of control.

jikthesik

I have a few limits...

120 on the hour (will need to be well reviewed/recommended and may see me again but infrequent and possibly at the 45 minute rate).

Between 120 and 150 on the hour will only see me once and must be a mind blowing experience, too expensive to take a chance on.

If a regular put her prices up by what I would judge too much then she would be off my returns list irrelevant of how good she is, in fact I prefer a reg to remain at her original punt rate or less (which you'll probably find the case if you return).

It may seem I quibble over ten and twenty quid but you've got to have a structure to your punting or it will run out of control.

great post!

My limit is about 70 for 30 minutes and 140 for an hour.

60 for 30 and 120 for an hour are my ideal rates.

Offline bigmc

I have a few limits...

Spot on, I agree completely

Offline threechilliman

£120 an hour tends to be my upper limit, although very occasionally I'll break it. I won't be increasing it in the New Year either.

Any girl who adds £20-30 to her rate will just drop off my radar.

The thing is, there's some great girls out there in the £90-120 bracket, so why pay more? I even have a favourite who only charges £80/hr - can't actually defend not going to see her since last Feb. A great shag at a great price.

As Cue says, you have to have a structure to it or it'll get out of hand. I work to a budget for the year and seeing girls in the £150-200/hr rate would mean some infrequent punting for me. It's a balancing act, seeking out value whilst fulfilling your own punting requirements.

tcm

Offline opal

I havent noticed any £20 TO £30 an increases though January is usually a quiet month for many WGs as punters have Xmas to pay for, so im looking forward to offers and paying less! Prices tend to find their own level and a 20% to 30% increase will result in a WG loosing a lot of regulars.

I may conside a small increase for a one off punt, but a £20 or £30 an hour increase on a regular girl is going to work out very expensive and I would definitly be looking eleswhere for a new regular no matter how good she is.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:03:50 pm by opal »

Offline azrael

I have a few limits...

I have to honestly agree with the above statement, i usually go for an hour session which is standard two pops, but most wg's lately seem to try and talk their way out of second pops which kinda pissing me off so i've released a few regulars of late and those who have stayed have noticed that im not happy with services provided. Oh well 2016 is just around the corner heres hoping to better services, better rates and better punting experiences :drinks:

Offline threechilliman

I have to honestly agree with the above statement, i usually go for an hour session which is standard two pops, but most wg's lately seem to try and talk their way out of second pops which kinda pissing me off so i've released a few regulars of late and those who have stayed have noticed that im not happy with services provided. Oh well 2016 is just around the corner heres hoping to better services, better rates and better punting experiences :drinks:

The regs you've released - will they be available on a free transfer in the new window?

Seriously though, it's symptomatic of regs to think it's easy money once they've got you hooked. The best one's try and make each experience different and there are very few of those about. It's one of the reasons I have very few I would consider regs.

tcm

Asianspice

Two pops I am sad to say is not easy for me these days. I agree that WG do try to talk you out of time these days. Even with a regular, which I don't have now, I really am not interested in what they have done since our last visit, whatsoever. I tend to have ventured to new girls these days. Better service usually as TCM states, but keep your eyes peeled guys. Let's see if we are hit with unreasonable price hikes in January 2016 and name them if it is unreasonable but conversely, let us all know of any new year specials guys.

Happy Punting 2016

Offline cueball

See how January pans out, maybe start a tonbuary thread, tontober worked well

Asianspice

Excellent idea cueball. Let's keep them girls being competitive throughout 2016.  :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

Excellent idea cueball. Let's keep them girls being competitive throughout 2016.  :rolleyes:

+1

tcm

Offline Sonny Crockett

When I was punting, my usual price range for 1 hour was £120 to £160. There were few occasions where I paid less or more than that range.

If I ever return to punting, then I will stick with that range regardless of the price increases.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Half my hotlist from last year got deleted due to price increases, including some of my favourites.

Any more indie price increases and it will be better value getting on a plane or going to a UK party.

Of course the mugs who keep paying over the odds fuel the increases!

knight5648

There has never been a correlation between price and value in this hobby. Anyone on here knows that already. I relegated a couple off my list because of price increases in 2015. A couple reduced their prices, but I'd have seen them at the higher price because they are good value.
I'm hoping that there is not a spate of price rises in 2016....... :thumbsdown:

Offline Deepstroker

Well if you keep paying high prices and then pay more when rates go up then you only have yourself to blame. Perhaps the members of this forum should actually strike for random weeks and set our own max prices to be adhered to? Always remember,a fap is free..

Asianspice

Has your regular WG any new year specials on offer or are you aware of large price increases for the new year. Just a thought that you may like to share. Last year I noticed an increase of between £20-30 extra per hour. A touch too steep and do you have a ceiling for an hourly rate that you will not go above despite past regular visits this current year?

The above was my original thread.

I think Deepstroker is bang on the nail. We should take the lead and make a stand if we note any WGs hitting us with unrealistic hikes. Remember to check your regulars and hotlist. Report any info because last year and before I joined the wonderful UKP site, I was unaware of the power that we can command if we only try. We all have to have a cost of living rise however, don't these girls understand that a £10 increase in an hourly rate is more than a poor checkout girl earns for the same amount of time. Just a thought.

Asianspice

Sorry guys, wasn't sure how to cut and paste my original quote.  :scare:

Offline cueball

Sorry guys, wasn't sure how to cut and paste my original quote.  :scare:

Have a read of this thread bud, some punters are keener on prices than others, worked quite will though...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69947.msg886701;topicseen#msg886701

Asianspice

Offline MrMog

I notice SGK has ramped her prices up to £130 from £100 in the new year, She is a decent girl but I think part of her attraction was her low price and decent service. She has moved to my secondary list now.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I have a few limits...

I very much agree with the above, certainly in terms of the £100 and £120 ph bracket.

I have not punted in the NW above £120 and don't see any need to.

I have punted in London between £120-£150, but only where I perceive real value and I won't go above £150 for anyone.

Hopefully there won't be many price rises at this time of year due to slack season and supply, but if there is I will be re-invoking Tontober principles.

Asianspice

Thanks MrMog, your right. Her AW site reads "Merry Xmas and Happy New Year" price increases from 6st of January 2016, (she means 6th, school kids can't spell these days) to £130 from £100 p/h.  Thought that I read on UKP that she does this for fun. Obviously not or had an expensive Christmas. Was on my hotlist but was put off as she was too far to travel. Not a problem now! 30% rise is mad but apparently she's good. Sure she won't loose business then.

Keep us posted on further new year offers or rises from these girls.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I notice SGK has ramped her prices up to £130 from £100 in the new year, She is a decent girl but I think part of her attraction was her low price and decent service. She has moved to my secondary list now.

That's a shame and a big increase. Very good girl, but she only offers OW and is in the middle of nowhere for me to get to. £120 would be my max here. Will also be moving her to my secondary list for now.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks MrMog, your right. Her AW site reads "Merry Xmas and Happy New Year" price increases from 6st of January 2016, (she means 6th, school kids can't spell these days) to £130 from £100 p/h.  Thought that I read on UKP that she does this for fun. Obviously not or had an expensive Christmas. Was on my hotlist but was put off as she was too far to travel. Not a problem now! 30% rise is mad but apparently she's good. Sure she won't loose business then.

Keep us posted on further new year offers or rises from these girls.
 :thumbsup:
I saw this, shame as I tried to book her again just before Christmas but she wasn't available, £130 for an hour is quite a bit for me as I tend to only pop once which is why I do 30 minute bookings
She does say monthly specials at the old rate will still be available for advanced bookings so not all is lost.
Also GB special rates, these have been on for a while but not sure if there has been a proper GB session with her as the party with Antonia got canned in the end
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:31:37 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline cueball

Shame about sgk, she's a great lass and was at bang on money, perfect punt.

She's outside my budget now.

Offline opal

Im in business and if I put my prices up 30% im certain I would loose most of my regular customers. I try to gradually increase my prices however Im not so busy that Im turning work away.
Anyone on AW who is charging is a business and not doing it for fun. The only difference is that some WGs enjoy working more than others. If a WG was so busy that she was turning work away and was prepared to loose a lot of regulars, or wanted to work less hours for more money then a 30% increase might work especially if you were working too much and making yourself ill which obviously isnt fun.

Thes a lot of competition aroundhowever and  no matter how good you are and prices find their own level. A regular of mine thought she was worth a lot more and increased prices by £10 an hour, however she got a shock when demand dropped so she had to include extras in order to retain the increase.

Agree with Cueball however that £130 is outside of what I would pay.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:18:09 pm by opal »

Offline bigmc

If that's correct about SGK, she is being removed from my 2016 HL. Its already too long so a perfect way to trim it down.
Shame, I really wanted to see her

Offline MrMog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has already done the increase to £130, I suspect she is following suit with a couple of the girls she has been doing 3somes with.

Clarkson

To me they're worth more when they're newer to the game and no offense to sgk like but her fanny must be fucking hammered and well stretched by now so it's worth less if you ask me.   :D

Asianspice

I expect SGK has increased her price like her mates she now works with. I have met Antonia once and she worked out well after some false starts. They have a site 'sexy school girls' which is coming soon apparently. Antonia teams up with Pure Loving poison but SGK has matched her price so I guess she's is gonna due more two and three girl gangbangs in the future.

Plenty of new keen girls coming through in 2016 with sensible prices. Any news of some special New Year deals yet guys.  :thumbsup:

Offline opal

I expect SGK has increased her price like her mates she now works with. I have met Antonia once and she worked out well after some false starts. They have a site 'sexy school girls' which is coming soon apparently. Antonia teams up with Pure Loving poison but SGK has matched her price so I guess she's is gonna due more two and three girl gangbangs in the future.

Plenty of new keen girls coming through in 2016 with sensible prices. Any news of some special New Year deals yet guys.  :thumbsup:

It doesnt make sense for SGk to charge less than 'the going rate' or than the girls she works with other than the fact that her location isnt as easy to get to. SGK knows whats shes doing business wise and im sure there will be enough takers, and there are special offers for pre booking.

Asianspice

It depends on what the going rate is Opal. I am sure SKG is worth it from her feed back on AW. The point was she is a bit remote and I am sure she does know what she is doing business wise.

Offline opal

I would say the average 'going rate' is £110 to £120 per hour for independants. Above that we are into 'high class' glamour models and agency girls.

I actually think that SGK's £100/hour was a good marketing ploy and added to her popularity. I would say thet for most WGs the majority of bookings are 30 minutes, SGK does'nt offer 30 minutes bookings but punters who normaly dont do hour bookings would probably pay £100 /hour when they may be used to paying up to £70 for 30 minutes.
Because of the extra time to get to SGKs location for many, it probably made mores sense for punters, even those who dont normally pay more than say £70 for 30 minutes to do hour bookings at £100 / hour. Hour bookings are of course better for the WGs because of less customers per day therefore less getting ready time between bookings and its less physically demanding for the WG.

Offline MrMog

£110 maybe £120 was a fair increase, adding £30 puts her out of my list.

She is a decent girl though and I can still see people paying her rates.

I have paid more for far worse

Offline Deepstroker

I think a National Union Of Punters (NUP) fair rate should be standardised at £90 per hour and £50 per half hour.

I think thats fair and reasonable given the number of women available in the market place, the fact that mostly that income is wholly tax free and that it represents a considerable premium on what the average working person earns.

Whats not to like?

Do a day job for £7 to £15 ph on average or pick your own hours and earn £90 ph tax free?

Your choice guys,,im all but retired from punting anyway and have been for several years but there is no way i will pay anyone £100 ph and more,,i dont give two fucks who they are.

Asianspice

I think a National Union Of Punters (NUP) fair rate should be standardised at £90 per hour and £50 per half hour.

I think thats fair and reasonable given the number of women available in the market place, the fact that mostly that income is wholly tax free and that it represents a considerable premium on what the average working person earns.

Whats not to like?

Do a day job for £7 to £15 ph on average or pick your own hours and earn £90 ph tax free?

Your choice guys,,im all but retired from punting anyway and have been for several years but there is no way i will pay anyone £100 ph and more,,i dont give two fucks who they are.

I like that idea deepstroker. I can remember only a few years ago when the credit crunch was biting, me and the OH we're shopping in a supermarket and she was drumming it into me that we should be cutting back and purchasing own brands. I was punting more in that period of time than at any other time in my life. I did start to feel guilty eventually with my punting cut down to one a month. I continue to choose punts carefully these days. Sometimes two a month if I am traveling. I am afraid that the very reason I started this thread is why. The prices have risen way beyond my comfort zone of 100 p/h. The thrill has been lost for me somewhat. Let us guys drive the prices. ;) ;) ;)

Clarkson

Whats not to like?

Sounds like a good idea! If punters stopped paying silly money (100+) for an hour which most ends up being a 40 minute punt with 20 minutes 'chatting' either end then the prices would come down by market forces.  Agree £90 per hour seems fair price to me Deepstroker  :hi: 
And who cares if sgk knows what she's doing in business this is a punting site not business management in my opinion punters should avoid such mad prices she'd soon dropping em again and for the right money.   :D

Offline Deepstroker

So all it needs is a bit of willpower and self control then. To be a successful member of the NUP one has to recognise those overwhelming feelings of desire for sex and if the price isnt right, well just do without or fap. Always remember the NUP motto.."mastubari sit liber"...To masturbate is to be free..

No longer will our members be enslaved to those who would seek to exploit us.

We shall further our cause by solidarity and collective bargaining .

Asianspice

Sounds like a good idea! If punters stopped paying silly money (100+) for an hour which most ends up being a 40 minute punt with 20 minutes 'chatting' either end then the prices would come down by market forces.  Agree £90 per hour seems fair price to me Deepstroker  :hi: 
And who cares if sgk knows what she's doing in business this is a punting site not business management in my opinion punters should avoid such mad prices she'd soon dropping em again and for the right money.   :D

MrMog first pointed out that SGK imposed a massive price hike. I couldn't agree with Clarkson any more than he is right on the mark. 20 minutes talk time following a 40 minute punt is the reason why I will never have a booking over the hour. I have said before that I really don't want to get to know the ins and outs of a working girls week. I am not saying that I want to be greeted by a stern monosyllabic WG, it's just that if they could leave the chat until after the punt, in their time it would be fine, but not at my time and expense.

Are you guys aware of any other extraordinary hikes within the last few days, or does SGK uniquely take the prize in 2016 for a 30% ramp up in her hourly rates. Watch this space!!!

Offline threechilliman

It'll be interesting to see how sgk fairs at 130/ph. She's good but OW would limit me to her old rate.

These girls are helping me trim my list :thumbsup:

tcm

Offline opal

If there was a good time for a price increase im not sure that January is it. Lets face it most people have bills and credit cards to pay in January and luxuries like punting are not top of the priority list for many of us.

The only thing I can say is that substantial price increases arent usually applied without reason. Prices are a good way of regulating demand and lets face it we would all like to be paid more or work less and be paid the same. Ive done the same thing myself in my own work after being a 'busy fool' and working all hours.

Are you guys aware of any other extraordinary hikes within the last few days, or does SGK uniquely take the prize in 2016 for a 30% ramp up in her hourly rates. Watch this space!!!

As a matter of interest Asianspice, Antonia who you saw in October at £110 per hour (and has done 2 girls and gangbangs with SGK) appears to have reduced her price to £100 per hour
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:28:50 am by opal »

Clarkson

MrMog first pointed out that SGK imposed a massive price hike. I couldn't agree with Clarkson any more than he is right on the mark. 20 minutes talk time following a 40 minute punt is the reason why I will never have a booking over the hour. I have said before that I really don't want to get to know the ins and outs of a working girls week. I am not saying that I want to be greeted by a stern monosyllabic WG, it's just that if they could leave the chat until after the punt, in their time it would be fine, but not at my time and expense.

Fucking right thanks for saying that  on I thought it was just me.

My recent punts have been hotels girls travelling but I always book the half hour and as far as I'm concerned the clock starts when I insert my member into some part of her anatomy and finishes when I empty my bollocks.  I'm NOT paying to chat to some young bird who thinks she's "special". I will chat in her time for a limited period like when I'm scrubbing my bollocks or tying my laces otherwise I have stuff to do because you can be sure that MY time IS money.

And its the white nights "I'm a gentleman" "I'm a decent guy" 'I'm better than other guys so you must like me more' punters who go round not only telling escorts to increase prices but they fucking tip them extra. That is costing me money and the internet didn't help it was cheap as chips before all this profile stuff came about they had to work on reputation that was real not fake feedback from punters wanting to feel special.  "Oh what a stunner the best on adultwork treat her well guys" makes me fucking ill to be quite truthful I'd rather read "yeah good fuck worth the money" or nowt.

And these women they make me fucking laugh to be honest and I'm not being funny but it's a fact they are so "special" that I would walk the other way if I saw any of them in public even old regulars who live in the area but I don't see anymore deluded fucks. This is a hobby that for me sorts my head out in 30 minutes with a fit bird who I pay to shut her mouth (unless my cock is in there) and open her legs. I want a good fuck not counselling or a nice conversation fuck me I get that at the barbers, nice day sir busy today sir how do you like it sir?  Fucking quiet, that's how I like it so all these services shut the fuck up do the job and Ill pay a reasonable rate for the time your actually doing the job and not fucking gobbing off about it.

"Special" working girls: Get over yourselves if you were special you'd be a fucking pop star or in a real career. The only thing that might be special is your fanny and unlike other jobs hobbies and careers where experience is a good thing the more your twat gets used (like an old used car) the less special it becomes (like an old used car) until the day when it's worth sweet FA. Like an old used car.

White night fluffy cunts:  Just fuck off.

Offline opal

the internet didn't help it was cheap as chips before all this profile stuff came about they had to work on reputation that was real not fake feedback from punters wanting to feel special.  "Oh what a stunner the best on adultwork treat her well guys" makes me fucking ill to be quite truthful I'd rather read "yeah good fuck worth the money" or nowt.

The internet has got to be the best thing thats happened to the punting industry. Those who remember the pre internet days of 20 years ago will recall paying at least £40 to £50 for a 30 minute full service, so in real terms prices have fallen massively due to the increased competition that the internet has brought.
Added to that in the 'old days' before ground breaking forums like Preston Punters and later parlour websites and Adultwork, we were 'punting blind' relying on receptionists usually totally inaccurate descripions of girls.

Clarkson

The internet has got to be the best thing thats happened to the punting industry. Those who remember the pre internet days of 20 years ago will recall paying at least £40 to £50 for a 30 minute full service, so in real terms prices have fallen massively due to the increased competition that the internet has brought.
Added to that in the 'old days' before ground breaking forums like Preston Punters and later parlour websites and Adultwork, we were 'punting blind' relying on receptionists usually totally inaccurate descripions of girls.

descriptions bollocks nowt's changed some give real photos some 10 years out of date some use fake it's no different. 20 years ago I was paying £20 - £40 for a punt no 30 minutes either it was as long as it took.  And back then descretion was key not like now where talk is not cheap anymore now it's all rumour mongering at £2 per minute to hear a load of chatter from a bird and worse than the first vodafone with per second billing.

I don't care a fuck what these women think of me but money, cash money deserves respect and a service that's worth parting with my money at a price that's reasonable I accept they also deserve paid but some people have lost the value of cash not even mentioning tax inland revenue etc. £60 is £80 undeclared £130 is more like £150 - £190 some even have no expenses or overheads apart from condoms and lube. Ask for a VAT invoice for "services" and see how much they charge then they'd want another 50% on top I bet. Guys are driving prices up more then their getting their cocks up.

Asianspice

Only thing with going blind, we may have relied on the receponist description, however, if this was inaccurate or if the girl working didn't meet the expectations expected, we would walk or if the action was crap, never to return. This has happened to field reports which I had expected to be accurate. The point is that once bitten, twice shy and the girl never became a regular. The hikes in price are aimed at regulars, YOU, the punters who helped them to this pedestal that they feel everyone wants to shell out loads of cash from the start of the year.
Nice to see Antonia has dropped down to 100 p/h. More please girls.

Offline opal

descriptions bollocks nowt's changed some give real photos some 10 years out of date some use fake it's no different. 20 years ago I was paying £20 - £40 for a punt no 30 minutes either it was as long as it took.  And back then descretion was key not like now where talk is not cheap anymore now it's all rumour mongering at £2 per minute to hear a load of chatter from a bird and worse than the first vodafone with per second billing.

Dont agree that nothings changed. The Internet is the biggest change in information theres ever been and even a 10 year old photograph is worth 10 receptionist descriptions. In pre internet days I and many others found that our the hard way!

I agree that the internet has brought about less privacy hence our posting on anonymous forum, however the benefits in choice of nmber of independents due to Adultwork etc and competition far outweigh the negatives.

At the end of the day I think weve never had it so good and that in a free market economy prices will find their own level.

Offline londonmaxxy

I agree the internet has much improved punter's chances of not making a mistake.
The ability to check & cross-check reviews. look up photos & ask other punters with reasonable security is all in our favour.
The days of phoning up from newspaper ads & sometimes doing 'blind' punts was much riskier.
Prices don't seem to have gone up too much in parlours, but some hotel- based options seem more expensive, especially down south.

Offline azrael

I guarantee most punters will hark on about  £120+ for the hour being too much and wanting to stick together. They'll be the first ones in line paying these extortionate rates, the way i see it is if you cant afford it go see another wg whose prices are exceptable. Then if your "prefered" wg reduces her prices or has "specials" on then go see her.
Unfortunately for us it comes down to supply and demand, and as punters we out number the "excellent" wg's 15-1.   :hi:

Asianspice

Cueball recommends Tonbruary. Why not. You guys done an excellent job a few months back. Tontober. Worth a go, some WGs went along with it.