Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unreasonable specifications?  (Read 1365 times)

jimbm55

Was just looking at this

External Link/Members Only

Seems I am disqualified from booking her on several counts!! Is this careful filtering of clients or just craziness??

Offline Punting Valley

To summarise:
1. Email contact then speak on the phone, advance booking only.
2. No fat and only white british.

her rules aren't too far off from some other WGs, it is just the way she presents it that tells me it won't be a good punt  :dash:

Offline cueball

It don't matter if I fit her acceptable category or not.

She don't fit in mine at 3 quid a minute.

Offline aking23

Fake tits and a God's gift attitude problem for £180 an hour.  Fuck right off.

Chuckman

Comes across as entitled, with a personality bordering on arrogance. The high pricing compounds this even more.

vw

Comes across as entitled, with a personality bordering on arrogance. The high pricing compounds this even more.
I blame her parents for putting the deluded bitch on a pedestal, this sort of delusions of grandeur don't come from nowhere !

Offline uutarn

I blame her parents for putting the deluded bitch on a pedestal, this sort of delusions of grandeur don't come from nowhere !
:thumbsup:

Ben4454

I used to like these bitchy sounding profiles on AW. From my experience every girl with this type of attitude was a bad punt. I am certain you'll get the 'have you cummed yet' only one position type of attitude from this one. As others have stated a entitled arrogant personality which does not come across as attractive. I think she tries to portray confidence and independence but it has the negative affect.

I blame past punters of hers who reward her with bookings with this kind of attitude. I suspect she draws in the newbies who have not developed standards yet in punting.

Offline HappyandLucky

I might send her a prepunt questionnaire. If she passes the initial assessment she will make it to first interview. At that point she will need to answer  VFM questions. £180 for an hour  :wackogirl:

Hawdit

She is often listed as cornwall and Plymouth.  Her prices have been lower than they are now.  I did try to book her, though I probably don't meet her spec.  She is a fake full stop, a PG scammer, just look at the pics they aren't all the same girl!!!  The feedback is all dodgy as well, just avoid her, obviously a scammer trying to catch those who like a princess :-)

5th Musketeer

Fake tits and a God's gift attitude problem for £180 an hour.  Fuck right off.
My thought exactly!   :manhater:

Offline threechilliman

I fit into her category so, as she doesn't need the income, I was wondering if I should contact her and see if she'll do me a freebie. What d'you think boys? :sarcastic:

tcm

Offline Marmalade

I fit into her category so, as she doesn't need the income, I was wondering if I should contact her and see if she'll do me a freebie. What d'you think boys? :sarcastic:

tcm

Maybe her rates are what she pays you to service her needs.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Physically fit men only. No over weight or larger people. What a stupid statement. Does she mean obese or a few pounds over weight?  Does she expect all her clients to have ripped gym bodies?  I know plenty of men who are physically very fit but have larger frames or carry excess weight.  Is she going to measure your BMI when you walk in? 
Some men won't see themselves as overweight as they don't notice it so does she turn these away at the door?  No larger people is also subjective. A 15 stone guy who stands at 6'4 is not going to look overweight but is a larger person due to height and frame.
It would make more sense to put no obese men (you know if you are obese or not) and no men with physical restrictions rather than physically fit (thin men can be unfit)
If you only want to have sex with a certain type of man you are better off joining dating sites and giving it for free so you can pick and choose

Offline Urban_G

If she shows this kind of arrogance in written form then it will surely manifest during the punt itself. One to avoid on that basis alone, let alone the high price.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Who does this cunt think she is ---------------- we have to be in good physical shape and give her £180 an hour, she can fuck right off.    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jock D

I might send her a prepunt questionnaire. If she passes the initial assessment she will make it to first interview. At that point she will need to answer  VFM questions. £180 for an hour  :wackogirl:

:lol: Excellent idea!

In all seriousness, anyone who is prepared to indulge this deluded cow deserves all they get. She's a brazen chancer, I particularly like her Demand for a January holiday, 'but it has to be somewhere hot'  :scare: Wonder what she plans to charge for that?  :dash:

Grumbleguts

James999

She's used a lot of photoshop in her pictures, so obviously she's not that confident in her own appearance  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline smiths

Was just looking at this

External Link/Members Only

Seems I am disqualified from booking her on several counts!! Is this careful filtering of clients or just craziness??

Up to a WG who she punts with but this one is another one who drones on on her profile which would put me off her anyway. She says she doesn't do this for the money blah blah blah, cause not. :rolleyes:

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I wonder how she defines overweight, I'm a little relaxed around my mid section so I guess I've no chance with her, didn't realise aw was the new dating site  :D

It's her right obviously but it sounds like it will be an unenjoyable experience if you make it over the hurdles, the £180 has made me a non runner before I mention I'm fat
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 04:06:20 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline threechilliman

Maybe her rates are what she pays you to service her needs.

I'll roll with that.

What a muppet she is, for God sake! Maybe she's trying to find a boyfriend and has exhausted all the usual avenues :unknown:

tcm

Offline UpUpAndAway

Her choice tbh, I won't lose sleep over it as there will always be a load of whores around.

Find it pretty funny though that she's claiming to be a 'fitness model' ...no chance, because by fitness model standard she is actually overweight/larger herself :lol:

Offline cueball

You just know a fan boy will go running to her about this thread.

Expect her joining and having a right old rant.

Should be done good comedy coming.

Offline Poopster

Daydreaming prostitute with delusions of grandeur. 

Sucks cocks for a living yet thinks she's above the guys who call her, what sort of business plan is that?

The youth and looks don't last forever princess, you're going to be one of those middle-aged whores with a middle-aged reputation for being a cunt. 

Offline NelsonH

All newbies on here should study this girls feedback.

It's all been made up and it will give 'em an idea what to look for.

Offline hornypnter

I suspect she won't be good punting from past experience. :scare:

I think she is missing the point that punter are paying for her sexual services. She might be thinking this a casual dating website  :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She'd better be suited on match dot com lol

Find a rich prick to dominate, empty his bank account, rinse and repeat

Offline Roth

All newbies on here should study this girls feedback.

It's all been made up and it will give 'em an idea what to look for.

+1.   :thumbsup: A good case study.  :(