Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX - Glasgow  (Read 1785 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £140

My second meet with Maisie who I noticed was in Glasgow for two days this week. Texted this morning and got a fairly prompt reply. A couple more texts and time and venue, a major city centre hotel, were confirmed.

I had seen Maisie on an early visit to Glasgow but realised 30 mins wasn't nearly enough time to enjoy all the delights this stunning girl has to offer. There have been many recent reviews that confirm how gorgeous she is and what an incredible body Maisie has; a big boob lovers dream  :dance:

When I parked up in a nearby street, I texted to say I had arrived. As I was a few minutes early I sat in the hotel lobby, feeling completely at ease. A few minutes later Maisie replied with room number.

She was wearing matching white bra and panties and black hold ups and heels. I was greeted with a warm kiss and hug. We had a nice chat whilst I got undressed down to my boxers and we then both laid on the bed and started to kiss and cuddle. I was amazed at how natural and comfortable this felt, with a lot of nice touches like intertwining legs and caressing each other's bodies. I actually commented that I could happily have carried on like this for the entire hour. Whilst still kissing I moved my hand down and rubbed Maisie's pussy, then slipped it inside her panties and slid a finger into her wet pussy. No flinching at all from Maisie, she was completely comfortable with this. At some point she took her bra off so I could lick and suck her pert nipples as she rubbed my cock and eventually took her panties off. At this point I went down on her and gave her RO for quite some time. She seemed to respond very well to the attention I was giving her with my tongue and fingers. I took off my boxers and Maisie returned the favour with some very good sloppy OWO. Eventually we moved into 69, when she took me a little deeper.

I then laid back and Maisie concentrated on me; excellent OWO with a lot of tongue along the shaft, around the tip and on my balls. Eye contact is great and is a real turn on when she looked up at me.

I decided it was time to fuck Maisie so on with the condom and some vigorous Cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Again Maisie responded very well and seemed to be enjoying it very much. I then took my obligatory rest and Maisie again turned her attention to my cock and balls. I particularly requested that she lick and suck my balls, which she did with relish and again, great technique. I just couldn't get enough and when she looked up at me it was amazing.

Having had the pleasure of shooting my load over Maisie's incredible boobs before, I fancied something different this time. So I asked if it was ok if I came in her mouth and she dribbled it on her tits. She was happy to oblige, so she went down on her knees on front of me, cupping her massive boobs in her hands and her mouth wide open. I brought myself to orgasm, which Maisie managed to contain in her mouth before allowing it to fall onto her boobs as I shot the last remnants onto her. :yahoo:

Summary: Physically Maisie is an absolute dream girl and her personality and attitude are first class and made me feel welcome and, more importantly, special for the time I was with her. The opening of this meet was so comfortable and natural feeling; literally like she was my girlfriend. The difference between the 30 min and hour meet was marked, I really felt I needed the extra time to enjoy her company and relax into what we were doing. No clock watching and her attention was focussed on me throughout, except when I indulged myself on her. I will definitely see Maisie again and may be tempted to meet for a duo.

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review ...... WHAT YOUVE NEVER DONE THE DUO ...... You don't know what your missing her and Cherry are like chalk and cheese....innocent and the sexy devil cherry..... You need to do it lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

So what was this all about, you didn't mention anything in your review?

Quote from: DG on Yesterday at 10:59:02 am

Saw the amazing Maisie this afternoon; a great way to end the year although our meeting came about due to somewhat unfortunate circumstances. There really are some real pricks out there
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Nice review ...... WHAT YOUVE NEVER DONE THE DUO ...... You don't know what your missing her and Cherry are like chalk and cheese....innocent and the sexy devil cherry..... You need to do it lol

It's on the cards, but I've got a rematch with another duo to do first; some unfinished business to attend to  :cool:

DG

How could I forget to mention Maisie's signature titty fuck? An absolute awesome experience, even managed to incorporate a bit of cock sucking too  :yahoo:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

mavgoose

""Saw the amazing Maisie this afternoon; a great way to end the year although our meeting came about due to somewhat unfortunate circumstances. There really are some real pricks out there""

Still awaiting this detail DG (?)

Firebird

Could be that he simply wants to keep that particular detail to himself  :hi:

DG

Just for the record the 'unfortunate circumstances' had nothing to do with Maisie. I had another meet planned, which had to be cancelled for 'personal reasons' which shouldn't be discussed in open forum. In hindsight I shouldn't have mentioned it and have asked Admin to remove my OP on the subject, but sometimes things really get you wound up.  :hi:

mavgoose

Just for the record the 'unfortunate circumstances' had nothing to do with Maisie. I had another meet planned, which had to be cancelled for 'personal reasons' which shouldn't be discussed in open forum. In hindsight I shouldn't have mentioned it and have asked Admin to remove my OP on the subject, but sometimes things really get you wound up.  :hi:

Understood. No problem.
We move on........

chico1000

That's me in Maisie club too.  Can't really add anything other than it was like the UKP AGM.  A whole load of middle aged men in the lobby with non descript clothing, pot bellies and raging bonners.  Top of the agenda was
1, UKP Tshirts
2, Punter Parking Concessions
3, Romanian Translators

Any other agenda items?

mavgoose

^^^^^^^^^^Does that mean you have seen her then (?)

DG

That's me in Maisie club too.  Can't really add anything other than it was like the UKP AGM.  A whole load of middle aged men in the lobby with non descript clothing, pot bellies and raging bonners.  Top of the agenda was
1, UKP Tshirts
2, Punter Parking Concessions
3, Romanian Translators

Any other agenda items?

Enough of the pot belly; I had a life threatening condition that lost me 2 1/2 stone and I'm proud of it  :lol: :lol: :lol: And don't think I'll ever need a Romanian translator; I ain't going there  :thumbsdown:

The boy

think a mite make a trip out theres nothing in the airdrie area or even coatbridge

Firebird

Was gonna pay Cherry a visit the day which would've meant that when a duo booking is inevitably made I'll already be acquainted with them both.

But unfortunately my bank balance had other ideas and my love for designer labels overruled my cock  :unknown:

DG

Was gonna pay Cherry a visit the day which would've meant that when a duo booking is inevitably made I'll already be acquainted with them both.

But unfortunately my bank balance had other ideas and my love for designer labels overruled my cock  :unknown:

Haha a sad day in Paradise  :( Suppose you'll still have Hugo and Co. to keep you company when you've got a raging boner later today  :lol: :lol:

Just kidding mate, sometimes you've just gotta do the right thing.  :hi:

Firebird

Haha a sad day in Paradise  :( Suppose you'll still have Hugo and Co. to keep you company when you've got a raging boner later today  :lol: :lol:

Just kidding mate, sometimes you've just gotta do the right thing.  :hi:

Haha a know mate, it's that age old question, fanny or fashion?

I've had quite a few punts this year to be fair and haven't treated myself to any new togs in quite a while. Fortunately Maisie and Cherry come up here on tour quite often it seems so hopefully I'll be seeing one of them or both in the not too distant future  :drinks: