Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikkimiki  (Read 740 times)

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK so this is 99% sure to come to nothing as no mobile number, too brief a profile etc....  But ive just had a few minutes of pleasure looking at these tits and hoping anyway!

Offline Qwerty

I never even bother trying to contact profiles that say "I wait you"

Offline TerryTibbs

She has a contact number on her Viva Street profile.

External Link/Members Only

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Shaketherooom

Great spot! Thanks Terry, i will see what comes of it...

Offline Urban_G

I also spotted this profile on Vivastreet some time ago, I never trusted that site so never called her. I know some girls advertise on VS and AW so now she has an AW profile I'm beginning to think she is genuine, but lack of reviews is still holding me back. I may be tempted to pop along and she is she looks as good as her pics suggest.

Offline Urban_G

Just saw that her AW profile is gone but she created a new one :unknown: this time with a phone number that matches one on her VS profile, which has 2 numbers.

Shaketherooom

Ive had a few text exchanges today but has been difficult communication. Most questions answered with 'ok bb' regardless of the question!  :dash: im not sure but may give it a go although i'm suspicious it may be a romanian B&S so i'm prepared to walk

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK so this is 99% sure to come to nothing as no mobile number, too brief a profile etc....  But ive just had a few minutes of pleasure looking at these tits and hoping anyway!

Profile gone now.  :unknown:

Shaketherooom

She is still on vivastreet. Confirmed she is romanian so i think i will pass for now. Seeing busty anita instead  :diablo:

Offline Roth

She is still on vivastreet. Confirmed she is romanian so i think i will pass for now. Seeing busty anita instead  :diablo:

Very wise.  :( Hope the punt with Anita goes well.  :lol: :drinks:

Offline Urban_G

Romanian scammer or B&S then? :unknown: :(
Dunno mate, she's had a profile on Vivastreet for a while now and seems to have 'progressed' to AW.
Maybe she's having trouble verifying her profile, I know they give you 48 hours to provide info, so perhaps it's related to that.

Don't think she does OWO so probably won't see her even if she does turn out to be genuine.

Shaketherooom

I called the number and spoke to someone, so they are definetly real! My guess is bait and switch - the photo is just too good plus i got the comment 'just come and see ... You can always leave' when i asked if photo was accurate. classic b&s bull.