Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly - Adultwork  (Read 2020 times)

1 review(s) for sexy johanna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline William1982

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Leaving myself wide open here, my last review stated I had been put off punting for good, due to previous bad experiences and wasting money.

I broke all the rules and thinking with my trousers I found a zero feedback, Romanian advert locally to the area I was working. You may ask why I didn't search for a well reviewed Indy or agency girl, the truth is not a great choice in the area at the time also I wasn't after a particularly good service just a quick release  :yahoo:

I text Molly and comms were good, expectations surpassed already, I was given postcode and street, text when arrived to a terraced street and advised to use rear door - no pun intended, which suited me for obvious reasons. Very discrete this way.

Was welcomed at the door with a bait and switch, this didn't surprise me as I said expectations and all, after previous experiences I found my 'first punt nerves' had returned and I can't decide whether that was good or not. Took me upstairs and the lights were on and I was very impressed, bait and switch RESULT! :dance:

19 year old, blonde. 5ft 7ish, arse to die for great firm tits with lovely big nipples. Asked how long I wanted to stay and I said 15 minutes - if you read my last reviews you will see why. £40 handed over and she disappeared downstairs after asking me to get undressed. Half expecting Dimitri and his crew to burst in I remained clothed and she came back and said "come on get naked" to which I obliged  :D

I laid on the bed whilst she gave me covered oral, which wasn't the best but got better as time went on, it was me that asked her to stop before it was all over, she lubed us up and sat on top, really tight and great view of her lovely tits and I didnt last too long if I'm honest. Job done, wipes out then she really surprised me, sat there naked and started to make small talk and turned out to be an interesting and engaging girl, as if she would have sat and talked for ages. English was 8/10 which is better than the locals from where I'm from.

All in all, I really enjoyed this punt - the main job was to empty the parcels and I didn't really care where, and it turned out to be great, just what the doctor ordered.

Will I be back - you bet ya!!
Would I recommend? - if your looking for what I was looking for then yes your expectations will be surpassed.
I didn't ask what other services were on offer.

Summary : sack emptied, saved £20 by going 15 minutes even though I was there 35mins, easy to find, totally mint girl (in my opinion)

To all you die hard, old school punters - I'm sorry in advance before you lynch me for what I did, I'd prefer to think of it as I'm a hero for TOFTT and after that I'm back on the scene  :cool:

Offline johnny34

So no feedback, Romanian, bareback & unprotected sex on profile, bait & switch & covered oral! Glad you had a good time but definitely not for me, sounds shite.

Offline William1982

So no feedback, Romanian, bareback & unprotected sex on profile, bait & switch & covered oral! Glad you had a good time but definitely not for me, sounds shite.
I agree, wasn't one of my finest thought processes, I sure we've all dipped without thinking, maybe it was the thrill of the unknown which did it for me

Rod trotter

The fact you are prepared to see a barebacker makes you someone who id rather avoid.and im being polite

Vile

Offline Sar-Major

FFS your about as bright as a fekin half watt bulb, I can's see the point of being on here if your not going to use the facilities, like the search engine or reviews page.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Even if it was just a swift ball emptying job, go for someone with positive feedback and NOT fucking Bareback.....

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WillyW

Due to the fact that he received covered oral suggests that she doesn't actually do bareback.  I hate to defend the Romanians but I'm pretty sure most of them just tick everything on the enjoys list which is why quite a few show bareback but don't really do it

Offline William1982

FFS your about as bright as a fekin half watt bulb, I can's see the point of being on here if your not going to use the facilities, like the search engine or reviews page.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Even if it was just a swift ball emptying job, go for someone with positive feedback and NOT fucking Bareback.....

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:

To be fair, I posted an honest review of my findings which in turn should help someone so is very unfair to beg the question why I am here. If everybody applied that logic then there would be no forum. I knew I would be leaving myself open to the wrath of the experienced and I didn't refrain from posting. It is true that the Romanians tick pretty much everything in there likes list to get the punter, there was no offer or suggestion of bareback.