Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friendly Lisa (Heathrow)  (Read 3015 times)

10 review(s) for Friendly Lisa (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline somerandomfella

Christmas has been a bit of a desert punting wise, with all the highly rated WG's I've been intending to see away for the Christmas. But I did get to see Friendly Lisa, which was a nice experience.

Hotel was on Bath Road, easy to get to and the room was just perfect too, so very comfortable. Great communications too.

LOOKS: 8/10

She currently has blonde curly hair, but has dark hair in her profile pics, and in all honesty, I prefer the dark look. But she did look very nice, lovely boobs and bum, 5ft 10 in heels, and had a lovely twinkle in her eye. Didn't mind the gap in her teeth at all, she's a fine looking lady.

PERSONALITY: 9/10
Lovely personality too. Funny, flirtatious, cheeky and very charming, she made me feel like a king, and did everything to make me feel welcome and relaxed. Very attentive too, loved spending time with her. Noticed in previous reviews, she said she was from Barcelona. She told me she was from Madrid, so not sure it matters.

TECHNIQUE: 8/10
No FK, but maybe I should have asked, as I didn't want to ruin the mood. A lot of kisses but really wished I'd asked for FK, as it would've made an already enjoyable punt even better. OWO was very skilled, and the act itself, mish and cowboy which was a lovely view!

Warm shower afterwards, and overrun by 15 minutes, as we chatted so much about life, work, background etc. Great experience, and I think I will definitely return at some point in 2016. She'd make a super girlfriend, she's got a lovely nature.

There's the link!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:33:34 pm by somerandomfella »

Offline SamLP

Sounds like a good punt  :thumbsup:

No FK, but maybe I should have asked, as I didn't want to ruin the mood. A lot of kisses but really wished I'd asked for FK, as it would've made an already enjoyable punt even better.

Always ask, it's your money and she's advertised as offering FK. Her other reviews all mention FK/DFK. You don't need to be blunt (as to ruin the mood), you can smile and suggest that you really like french kissing.

Offline somerandomfella

Always ask, it's your money and she's advertised as offering FK. Her other reviews all mention FK/DFK. You don't need to be blunt (as to ruin the mood), you can smile and suggest that you really like french kissing.

I'll use this sound advice for the next punt with her and for all punts actually.  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like an OK back up plan, but somehow this sounds vanilla.  Any fingers?  How does service or enthusiasm compare with e.g. Khloe?

Offline king tarzan

I saw this woman years ago in Greenford
Gave her a good fucking
Plenty of dfk Owo did not lick her mango
She wanted to get fucked
Saw her in hotel but left making excuses did not fancy fucking her again..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

I am always blunt on dfk..
It makes or breaks the transaction for me..
If they say yes they will do and I ask for sample if they resist I put £10 to £20 in hand and ask for a few second sample. .
I put them on the spot!!
Money is in there hands if they respond with sample of dfk then I hand the remainder of amount over immediately if they don't respond or move away as i am about to kiss then they are telling porky pies and I get my money back..
Much better than handing full amount over to a liar and end up with small lip pecks or no kissing at all.

Offline anton216

What happens if you don't like the sample? Do they keep the £10 - £20?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:13:22 am by anton216 »

Offline somerandomfella

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like an OK back up plan, but somehow this sounds vanilla.  Any fingers?  How does service or enthusiasm compare with e.g. Khloe?

Khloe is still the benchmark for me so far. Looking back, I think I was more charmed by the personality rather than the service itself. Very slow rubbing of the pussy rather than fingers is all that she'd allow. There's better looking girls out there sure, but she does have a cracking body and a friendly, charming personality like Khloe which adds to the charm.

Offline king tarzan

What happens if you don't like the sample? Do they keep the £10 - £20?

I am clean
Fresh breath
Smell nice

Always proceed

Offline SamLP

I am always blunt on dfk..
It makes or breaks the transaction for me..

I am too. I make sure to confirm services on the phone and before I hand over the money.Walked many times when I've been lied to over the phone but then got there to be told no FK or OWO. Had I not confirmed before handing over the money it would have presented a problem. I was just making a suggestion to the OP who didn't want to seem blunt. Now being blunt doesn't have to mean affirmative or business like. It can be polite and said with a smile.

Offline king tarzan

I am too. I make sure to confirm services on the phone and before I hand over the money.Walked many times when I've been lied to over the phone but then got there to be told no FK or OWO. Had I not confirmed before handing over the money it would have presented a problem. I was just making a suggestion to the OP who didn't want to seem blunt. Now being blunt doesn't have to mean affirmative or business like. It can be polite and said with a smile.

Believe me some lie to face take money then don't kiss
I argue get my money back...

Offline SamLP

Believe me some lie to face take money then don't kiss
I argue get my money back...

I know, it's happened to me. Have asked for my money back a few times or told the girl if she isn't going to offer FK like she said she will then she can give me my money back & I will leave. Some do and others didn't want to return it so they offered FK eventually but most of the time it won't be to the standard I want or expect. Thankfully those that lie twice as few and far between but they get a negative for their deception.

Offline aj12345

Anyone know if this girl has nice feet? They look good in the pictures and wondering if she's good at a bit of foot worship

Offline aj12345

Wondering if anyone has heard from Lisa and when she's returning. I've been trying to get hold of her for the last few days but to no avail

Offline somerandomfella

Haven't heard from her at all, wasn't even aware she'd be away.

Offline aj12345

Yeah her number isn't available on her profile. After reading your review, I really feel like seeing her.

Hopefully she just went home for holidays and due to return. Those legs look lovely as does her ass. In fact the whole body. Do u remember I'd she had nice feet? It's something I want to try and she looks.good for it.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:04:42 pm by aj12345 »