Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk-in Massage Parlour in Liverpool  (Read 7696 times)

HitTheNorth

Anyone know of a good massage place in Liverpool for a happy ending and some touching?

Central Liverpool preferred.

Offline tickle12345

Not exactly central but try Smithdown Road

Offline King Kenny

There's a Thai place on Henshaw street but don't know about HEs there.

Offline King Kenny

Also try Temple Spa - don't know where they are now though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Barclay Spank

Jasmine Spa in Renshaw St is good. Penny is pretty and goes quite far. There's also Mayuree. They're both Thai. Sakura is Chinese.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tickle12345

It isn't in central but Siamese Thai is very good

Tomhard69

Also try Temple Spa - don't know where they are now though.

External Link/Members Only

Been a few times.  Nice enough girls but never anything more than HR - although most will let you finger them when you've flipped over for the main event!

Offline kingsman2017

Wait what? You have fingered a masseuse whilst getting hand relief? I must be going to the wrong places because getting them topless or naked is an achievement in it's own right

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

out of all the massage palours, sakura's is the best, all bets are off when you go there, as it really depends on who you get.  at jasmine, the girl wouldnt even take her pants off for me to feel her legs and tried to charge money for it... in sakura, the girl took my pants and forced me to feel her legs while i was getting massage.. and during handjob, i was able to feel her pussy for free.

ignore the thai places in liverpool, they are more about the massage, where as sakura dont give a fuck.

but if you want guaranteed sex. then get on the train to rock ferry and go to rock ferry thai, its literally a 2 minute walk from the station,  they WILL massage you nude, and will shag you, no questions asked...

Tomhard69

Temple Spa "naturist massage" is almost always on offer, £85 might be a bit steep, but I've enjoyed the massage and there's no doubt that HE is the norm! It could do with a shower. They do a nice soapy wash down after the HE but a proper shower would raise it up the league table of local walk-in places
Siam place on Allerton rd was also good last week. Got B2B including pussy rub. Can't remember her name but I got two fingers inside her very wet pussy and she came with a very hard clit against my fingers.  Also pricy at 35 at door plus 80 extra but as it was first time wasn't inclined to negotiate ... Next time tho....
As others have said "money talks" .... I wonder how much would get a FS, suspect that's just not on the cards at these places .. Unless you strike really lucky
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:19:57 am by Tomhard69 »

Ham Man

Apologies for the naive question, but I've never tried one of these places before...

Are any of these places more discrete than the other? Are there any where you don't have to sit in reception with 10 other blokes, or see them leaving their session?

Never even set foot in a massage place, so if someone can put me right, then it'd be much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

most dont have you sitting down,

most ive just walked in and theres a girl ready to go, but even if u do have to wait, just relax, anyone that shows up is there for the same reason you are...
ive had in JASMINE massage for half an hour and i had THREE girls come in and book a massage, they didnt even look at me... but they are stupid, probably had no idea its a handjob place..

best place in liverpool at least for massage, is SAKURA, theres no quote, and the doors are always locked, u have to ring and if they arent busy, a girl will open the door, and thats the one you're gonna have...

Offline larjwon69

Wait what? You have fingered a masseuse whilst getting hand relief? I must be going to the wrong places because getting them topless or naked is an achievement in it's own right

As I've said before on here money talks in all these places BUT if you do your homework & a bit of research on the likes of facebook, etc. You will see that because these Asian birds love taking photographs of anything from what they are cooking or eating to pictures of their kids & family, not to mention themselves sporting a big fuck off wedding ring.  :angelgirl:

Which is a bit stupid really when your facebook profile says you work somewhere like a hotel or care home & here you are on some pictures posing in your massage gear quite obviously at work with your mates & with your wedding ring off!
You will find that a lot of these girls that are playing with your cock & letting you finger them & lick their minges, etc, etc. All have fucking English husbands who have obviously got on to this & are fucking cashing in on their wives fannies!!
You cannot tell me they don't have a hand in running some of these massage parlours & are living off tax free money earned by young girls who move from place to place just for a few bob.
My last post about Wanida highlighted this I think.

There is one particular woman who goes by a different name in her parlour to her facebook name, who posts pictures of her & her husband eating in different restaurants on most fucking nights!!!!!!  :drinks: whilst some poor little tart is rubbing as many cocks as she can just to get a living at £20 a pop.  :wackogirl:

The top & bottom of it is there are some English guys creaming a good amount of money off these 'so called' Massage Parlours believe me!  :bomb: