Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poni Thai - Maya NG9 Beeston Nottingham  (Read 2807 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Ok last part of a horrific waste of a day
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I've left Derby after B&S which is a shame as I've given LEILA one or two positive reviews for excellent service on here over the past few months, I've also seen Tammy and her wet wipes up my ass, so feeling this can't happen again have 1 more attempt to save the day and empty my sack, I call on trusty Poni and ask about the new girl, she tells me Maya is new and available but 20 mins later than I plan I tell her not to worry I'll go home and try again tomorrow

Should have done just that!!'

So I'm closer and call to say I'll sit in the car nearby for 20 mins or so book me in and call when she is free, she says she is free now, well I'm actually on the bottom of the street parked up and see the previous guy come out and get in his black golf.. Strange he finished 20 mins earlier but bonus right?

In the bedroom paperwork and a catch up chat with Poni, talk about my kids, thailand, new girl etc and I say I've had a bad day please tell the girl to look after me as I'm a regular, she confirms she's already put a word in, excellent...

Maya walks in, nice body, smaller than usual tits for there but I'm good with change, she pushes for a massage but I say I'd rather just play, no kissing straight away is mentioned, and expected to be fair, we undress and cuddly as I suck her big fat nipples, boobs are a b cup at best, hands wonder down and I get the usual no fingers in but she's happy for me to touch, on to the bed shes wanking me hard, a little to hard I'm not really to boom yet I move towards her she says its £10 to kiss her body.... I'm like wtf? I'll just play with the boobs but go for a spot of RO, she says that's another additional £10 at this point I stood up and said are you serious? She tells me that's the rules, I explain I'm not paying that and will speak to the boss on the way out, it just get worst from there on to be honest, after the exchange of words suprisingly I've lost my peak, despite wanking me and still talking about money she's killed the atmosphere so I wank myself hard as she plays with her pussy on with the condom and the ow is shit, how can you not go down on a soft cock and only manage the head, off with the condom I explain se skilled the mood, I'm wanking up a sweat to harden up and ready now but wait.... She needs to go to another room for a few minutes to get another condom because baby oil has touched the last one and will destroy it? Time she returns I'm soft again and really pissed off, I manage a semi and try and stuff it in but it's useless I'm so disappoint and end up wanking over her pussy just to end this

I've been there 15 mins with her, I get up, get dressed walk out only saying, this has been the worst meeting ever here, I go downstairs and complain to be told she's sorry but be quite as not to offend the WG...... I'm speakless and leave

Poni is a very lovely lady but unfortunately her girl has let her down, avoid like the plague!!!!

Btw the aw website isn't updated so here is the vs pics of her
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline ir34

What is happening to Notts mate...

:thumbsdown:

Offline jarndyce

Fucking hell! If it wasn't for the bad luck, you'd have no luck at all   :dash: Commiserations all round   :unknown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I appreciate that gents thank you,
no idea I just put it down to a weird day, tomorrow well...who knows I'm trying to grow the balls to do something daft lol unless Raddy beats me too it/her/him  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Ive must have been here more than anyone if I'm honest, wrote a fuck load of reviews, love the owner to bits she is nice but today, the service disappointed me more than any anywhere, £10 to RO? I said pay me if you want and she said I was cheeky lol

Never ever ever been charged that as an extra before
Unfortunately I expected a better response from Poni too

Timmy2

I appreciate that gents thank you,
no idea I just put it down to a weird day, tomorrow well...who knows I'm trying to grow the balls to do something daft lol unless Raddy beats me too it/her/him  :lol:
You are on your own matey...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
On a sabbatical..... :sarcastic:
Raddy
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:07:49 pm by Timmy2 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sabbatical? You've got more chance with the lottery Raddy  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

What is happening to Notts mate...

:thumbsdown:

If you mean Notts County  :lol:ask Raddy but tread carefully as there's trouble at mill  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline ir34

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I think everything decent has gone home/off for the Christmas/New Year break hopefully back to normal soon and some new arrivals, I've looked further afield too into Derby and Leicester and it's about the same story, the chinese/Thais are working but no decent polish hehe

Offline ir34

Yea, I am still searching for a good anal milf. The last one, was a Polish, and she left...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
There's a couple of Thais I've done that do anal but they aren't that old, not really explored older women if I'm honest I prefer to pay for what I can't pull like the younger stuff hehe but I'm sure there's lots that can recommend someone for you pal

Offline jarndyce

Notwithstanding yesterday's disaster, would you generally recommend Poni Thai? I visited an Asian place in Beeston opposite Co-op many years ago but not pursued that particular fetish for some time. Quite fancy starting 2016 with a pretty Thai girl!   :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I like visiting Poni if I'm honest, when the right girl is there it's good, Lisa is very good, her owo is worth £20 this weeks girl is all about money unfortunately (my experience maybe someone will disagree) Wanifer and Em were great but both quit and not coming back, much as Poni is lovely (she is very welcoming, polite, chatty, interested in my comments) it's only as good as her girls and she's struggling I hate to say, I didn't see the girl last week (still on the aw site I think) and didn't see a review for her, fingers crossed for a good one next week, I'd go again but if I had another experience like yesterday I wouldn't return again.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Ahhh bollocks, It would seem this girl is there for yet another week :(
Will need to look further a field for some asian fun now it would seem, see what Leicester has to offer ;)