Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindanaughty95 Wolverhampton  (Read 1474 times)

tommywink82

Has anyone seen her on here? I saw she had another profile before under a different name and chose to hide the feed back. She now has this newer profile but as a different name and has 1 positive feedback from late September 2015 but that's all?

tommywink82

Couldn't figure that out. Anyway have you seen her?

Dodo

Well work it out then, cheeky bastard  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:44:04 pm by Dodo »

tommywink82

Look keyboard warrior im just after a mature straight answer.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Afraid not sorry, the only one that half interests me in wolverhampton at the minute is JenniferJeni (External Link/Members Only), but she is way down the list with much more in Birmingham I'd rather travel to see first.

Offline vision2014

I saw her 4 weeks ago i loved the way she looked in the picture with her boots on i cum all over them everthing good for the service i required i would see her again

Offline Thaifan

Did she do OWO and FK as shown on her likes list?

Offline Kev12345

First picture is not even her. It's Demi Rose Mawby from IG, who is most definitely not Romanian.

tommywink82

Thanks for letting us know Kev. I have spoke to someone else and they said the pics have also changed and to be cautious. I just had a bad feeling about this hence the reason I posted.

Offline Freddytolly

I went to see her a week or two ago , she is nothing like the picture , a lot shorter and small boobs, she also smelt strongly of smoke which isn't really my thing

ffeet

Presumably you are all now talking abut Jeni and not Linda ? :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

In future copy and paste the Profile's link as below:

Copy and paste this bit from a profile into your post:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Presumably you are all now talking abut Jeni and not Linda ? :unknown:
Talking about Linda still I think, who I notice has put her price down to £60 an hour. Jeni's profile has changed name, pictures, location and disabled the varification pic since I mentioned her.