Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian of GEA  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

Met Vivian at the agency's new flat at Tradeston which, as they have only been there a few weeks, is very clean although the shower takes ages to heat up. Vivian is from Toronto but South Korean by birth. She's very pretty with long dark hair and a good body but does have tiny tits although her nipples are very responsive. She was very friendly but not overly chatty but that wasn't a problem, I wasn't there looking for someone to join a debating society with.

Started off with some light kissing which only barely qualified as FK although it did develop slightly and as she played with me I started fingering her which had her lift her leg straight in the air so I could go deeper. From here it was OWO which was some of the best I've had. I had to slow things down so pulled her up for some more kissing and fingering then on with the jacket. Started with cowgirl then on to mish and when I moved to an upright position she lay back and held both legs in the air, almost behind her head, allowing for some deep thrusts with just the right amount of moaning from her. Then some Doggy which had me close to cumming so off with the jacket and I lay back for more OWO culminating in CIM. When I finished she was still bobbing up and down, cleaning me off with her mouth.

A great punt.

Offline Budgie

I have to agree with all the points in the review JazzMan has linked to but she is now shaven.

Offline zag69

Lucky Bastard, I had a shit punt with Stella. I should have spent my £150 on Vivian.

Offline caffineaddict

Thanks to Budgie and Jazz I took the plunge.

I'm not going to write a review as I would just be repeating what's been said. An amazing cap to 2015.
Thou, I did panic at first. The door was answered by a girl who certainly wasn't Korean "Your not here for me, are you?" Thankfully all worked out.
I believe the girl may have been Alia, whom I will most likely pay a visit.

Offline puntinho

Lucky Bastard, I had a shit punt with Stella. I should have spent my £150 on Vivian.

What's wrong with Stella? She looks hot.

Offline zag69

Check the review I posted. If you like a shite ride and a toothy BJ she's the one for you.