Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_amore_uk - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 1200 times)

3 review(s) for Jessica-RabbitXXX (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JPlus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first ever review so apologies if it's not up to snuff.

1/2 hour £80 GFE

I'm not usually based in Birmingham but I was down there for Christmas. Looking at the profiles Amore was one of the few WGs available. Her profile looked good so I thought I'd give her a go.

Communication was fine and we arranged a time. She was located at a high end hotel on Broad Street with decent street parking.

My first impression of her was ok, but her pictures are very flattering. She is very pretty and not over weight, but she's not as flawless as her pictures would suggest. She has enormous tits and looks very sexy in glasses but she is larger than a size 10 (stated on her profile).

The main reason I've given a neutral rather than a positive is that the service seemed limited considering I'd paid £80 for 1/2 hour (I consider this more expensive than average in Birmingham, so was expecting a premium service). But I got the impression that for the full service I needed to pay £100 for PSE. But I didn't think that things like OWO would not be included in GFE. So all I got was OW, French kissing and sex. Now she doesn't deserve a negative review because the limited service I got was incredible. She definitely knows what she's doing and if I'd paid £100 it would have probably been one of my best ever experiences. I got a fantastic blow job (with)and then popped in the condom missionary. I left feeling happy, not amazing but not terrible.

Comms
Very good, no issues 10/10

Posh hotel, no problems getting to the room or parking 10/10

Description
Massive tits, very sexy in glasses but larger than in her photos 6/10

Service
Oral with a condom, light French kissing and missionary sex. More services would have been available for the £100 PSE (OWO) 6/10

Verdict
7/10

getonit

Thanks for the review jplus  :thumbsup:   There is another review on this site which was also a neutral and from someone that paid for the PSE.  I have looked at her profile and to be honest I wish these girls who claim to offer the GFE or PSE (at different prices) would stipulate exactly what services you can expect from each.

Offline donking123

Couldn't agree more mate, I booked her a while ago for 1/2 hour luckily I got owo within the usual 80 price maybe she's changed services now. But the profile is very flattering to the actual girl, she's still good looking don't get me wrong. Also cum once was a disappointment considering I'd paid 80...even in 1hlur bookings you can only come twice!