Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ridiculous trying to find a WG in the Colchester area at the moment  (Read 766 times)

essexmat

Got a bit of £££ ready to be used on a WG as it has been a few months since my last punt and with Issa and Anya away trying to find someone who is reputable in the area is getting beyond a joke now. There are several new WG profiles popped up in Colchester but of course with zero feedback so likely to be B&S and not worth the risk.

I am happy to travel a bit further, i.e Chelmsford but looking on AW we really are short on the ground in the area unless I am missing something. Looks like it is London when I get the chance which I don't really fancy.

Offline pussylicker95

i would save your money untill issa and anya get back mate because you would proberly only be disapointed  :rolleyes:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Would say save your money too. Living local to Colchester I can definitely say it has nothing to offer apart from issa and anya!

Offline sxman

Got a bit of £££ ready to be used on a WG as it has been a few months since my last punt and with Issa and Anya away trying to find someone who is reputable in the area is getting beyond a joke now. There are several new WG profiles popped up in Colchester but of course with zero feedback so likely to be B&S and not worth the risk.

I am happy to travel a bit further, i.e Chelmsford but looking on AW we really are short on the ground in the area unless I am missing something. Looks like it is London when I get the chance which I don't really fancy.

That pretty much sums it up to be honest, Chelmsford have a few British WG's I like the look of, but I think most of them are overpriced.

Don't know if Ipswich is to far for you, but I have always liked the look of
External Link/Members Only
I saw her mate Megan (not in area now) a while back, really nice punt and have read on here that some members prefer Nikki.

Whats your type & budget.

Offline GoldenLeaf

These are a couple WGS I've got lined up for next year around Colchester. Hope it helps a bit

Ipswich
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Students Notebook

IMO this is one of the best Polish girls in Ipswich. Certainly one of the best I have met.

Another is Veronica Passionate who has moved from Norwich and is SOMETIMES in Ipswich.

Lizzy Valentine was one of my first, enchanting if you can put up with the South African accent, but not really my type.

willmo1

It really is crap. Moved back home now thank fuck.

willmo1

It really is crap. Moved back home now thank fuck.

Sorry. Should have been in the Norwich thread.   :blush: