Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca of Amour - Tynemouth  (Read 1547 times)

Online ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Francesca for a 1 hour incall. Price was £100.

Comms with the agency were excellent. They gave me the postcode when I made the booking then texted me the full address including house number on the morning of the booking so I had everything I needed before leaving the house.

Her house is an easy walk from Tynemouth metro station. It's a quiet residential area and there's plenty of parking nearby. Inside the house was clean, neat and tidy.

She's attractive facially, I'd say she's sexy rather than cute. Her body is really sexy, leggy and full bodied with curvy hips, peachy bum and big natural boobs. She was wearing a black dress with fishnet stockings + suspenders and heels. I gave her some of my favourite black hold ups to wear and she looked great in them.

She offered me a drink. I gave her the cash and jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

She's a really nice girl, friendly, chatty and good fun.

Her hygiene was perfect.

Services: DFK, OWO / HJ, Reverse O, 69, sex (Indian cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary, doggy), cum on face.

She's the most full on, into it girl I've seen, an absolute sex bomb. Superb passionate DFK, OWO that is possibly the best I've had, very responsive during reverse O, great raunchy sex. Took a facial without batting an eyelid.

I got a quick shower afterwards and departed.

It was a fantastic punt, one of my best ever and I can't recommend her enough. I can't wait to see her again. Big thanks to everyone who recommended her.

Offline stanleyjohn

Thats one hell of a recommendation Prof !

Rod trotter

Great review PY  :hi:

Does she do cim?

Rod trotter

Sorry....does she look 41? Younger or older in yourr opinion?

Online ProfessorYaffle

Online ProfessorYaffle

Great review PY  :hi:

Does she do cim?

I came on her face and partly on her mouth & tongue so I would assume so.

I get the impression that she's game for pretty much anything.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Sorry....does she look 41? Younger or older in yourr opinion?

I would say she looks mid-40s.

Offline johnny34

Great review Prof  :thumbsup:

From all the reviews she appears to be top girl & one lady I need to get round to seeing in the new year, roll on 2016.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

She's the best.... 100% every time, she also has a great sense of humour and is so relaxed and confident that she puts you to ease instantly, would recommend to anybody who likes a MILF.

Offline bronson24

Good review. Another one i plan on seeing as i love milfs and she always seems to get top reviews

Offline Highlander

Thanks Prof. She sounds great but not for me though, wasn't she implicated in the Mademan-gate BB scandal?   :(

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks Prof. She sounds great but not for me though, wasn't she implicated in the Mademan-gate BB scandal?   :(

She posted in the UKE thread when it all came out and MadeMan2 talks about her in his second to last post on here, but I haven't seen anything to suggest she's been involved in anything dodgy e.g. doing bareback.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Another top review - many thanks :)

Offline Greenman

She is on my list with a top report like that
Thanks for that report

Offline Sonny Crockett

Good Review!!

Does this lady do anal??? (Website doesn't advertise services)

If so, I'd be tempted!!!

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review Prof. My admiration for Francesca is no secret. Hits 10/10 in the first 10 minutes then takes things to levels no one else gets near. There's no better.

Offline johnny34

Good Review!!

Does this lady do anal??? (Website doesn't advertise services)

If so, I'd be tempted!!!

Yes she does  :thumbsup: